Sign in to follow this  
rotisserieking

The most improbable Championship win ever

Championship Game was myself against the #3 seed. Saturday I had Wallace (meh) and Thielen, who absolutely killed me. Sunday my opponent goes nuts with Dion Lewis and I was headed into Monday down 121.12 - 83.80 and he had Boswell to my Lev Bell, Ertz, and Philly D.

I was closing in on him but doubted I'd be able to win, especially when Foles missed Ertz on that 10-12 yard TD, which would have won the game for me. Then when Elliott kicked the FG with 22 seconds left I knew I was done. Threw the remote and turned off the TV.

I get a text from my opponent this morning congratulating me on the insane win. It was only then that I realized there was a fumble recovery TD to end the game. I ended up winning 131.18 - 131.12! Worst thing was I never saw it but wow, what a way to win. Literally the last play of the fantasy football season.

Wow....I was wondering how many guys won their championship game because of that last second fumble, td.

Glad to see you were one of them. I agree.......stuff like that is sooooooooo coooooooool to read. Thanks for sharing it. Chill bumps.

congrats on winning a t shirt.

congrats on winning a t shirt.

Years ago when I won my shirt I thought I was playing against 30 players and then thrown in with a 1000 others. Ultimately I think it was 50k and my shirt only cost like 150 bucks that I wore a couple times.

Went into week 13 not knowing if I'd make playoffs, won division (our closest playoff race in our 25 year league) and a bye, and then went onto win it all. Somebody on here said 'skill during the season and luck in the playoffs'....that sure was true in my case-I'll take it!