Sign in to follow this  
WhiteWonder

Team FFToday - Your IBL 2017 Champions!

please take a moment to congratulate all the members of FFToday who represent the website in the Interboard League Challenge, for bringing home the 2017 title!

:cheers:

It's been a few since our last championship (2012 and 2010 since i've been a member) but the IBL is the ultimate team game and our guys function together as the ultimate team. Dead last after 4 weeks, we pulled it together to enjoy one of the most lopsided final victories in IBL history.

congrats to the board and thanks to:

- Dan

- Fumbleweed

- Vikings4Ever

- StewburtX

- Me200X

- Franknbeans

- WhiteWonder

- Cuse9

- Lambert58

- Mullmania

- Giraldi02

- Shovelheadt

:first:

if you don't recognize some, most or all of these names, the team has had very little turnover over the years and a lot of these guys were staples here at the main bored for a very long time. A lot may not be active posters anymore but have all continued to make time to represent FFToday in this league and other things like the June and August mock drafts and writing for the site (Fumbleweed).

Tell shovel and Me2008 edjr misses them.

Congrats on another dominant season!

a member of an opposing team!

thanks, RC!

looking forward to defending it next year :thumbsup:

You guys should talk to Mike about having a team in HAFAX

http://www63.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/27655#0

thats interesting. the IBL seems more beastly with its 8 drafts, 8 copies of players, 96 owners, massive amounts of coordination and teamwork.

I wouldn't be opposed to FFToday having a team in the league you linked, though i'm not personally a fan of IDP

the idea of having a group of guys from 1 board taking over an already established dynasty team and coming to a consensus on moves seems like a completely different beast.

• Like 1

What a fun year! Talk about coming together as a team. As my pal WW stated, the team was in DEAD LAST PLACE after week 4. No one gave up and kept making moves to improve their teams.

Great job everyone!

even though I believe the guys who represent FFToday can overcome most obstacles with our amazing teamwork and communication, I will say that we had luck on our side this year as far as injuries were concerned.

1 copy of David Johnson, 0 copies off the top of my head of Odell, don't think we had any Dalvin Cooks (aside from Kareem Hunt, our rookie exposure was limited this season), 0 Aaron Rodgers and 0 Jordy Nelson for the impact. We also had 0 copies of Zeke which helped down the stretch. We had 3 copies of Antonio but the title was locked up by then.

even though I believe the guys who represent FFToday can overcome most obstacles with our amazing teamwork and communication, I will say that we had luck on our side this year as far as injuries were concerned.

1 copy of David Johnson, 0 copies off the top of my head of Odell, don't think we had any Dalvin Cooks (aside from Kareem Hunt, our rookie exposure was limited this season), 0 Aaron Rodgers and 0 Jordy Nelson for the impact. We also had 0 copies of Zeke which helped down the stretch. We had 3 copies of Antonio but the title was locked up by then.

I had OBJ :(

My week 1 lineup lol. So much promise. So much fail.

QB: Stafford

RB: Hyde

WR: Beckham, Cooper, Diggs, Snead

TE: Olsen

K: Gano

D/ST: Vikings

I had OBJ :(

My week 1 lineup lol. So much promise. So much fail.

QB: Stafford

RB: Hyde

WR: Beckham, Cooper, Diggs, Snead

TE: Olsen

K: Gano

D/ST: Vikings

forgot about that.

I guess my week 1 lineups was

QB: Prescott

RB: Bell

WR: Allen, Crabtree, Jeffery, Martavis :doh:

TE: Rudolph

K/DST dont even remember but it quickly became Legatron and the Rams.

my lineup down the stretch looked better

QB: Dak or Jamies

RB: Bell, Drake

WR: pick 3 of Allen, Crabtree, Jeffery, R.Anderson, Gordon

TE: Rudolph or Ebron

Legatron/Rams

My week 1 starters:

Dak

Lamar Miller

K Hunt

Julio

Cooks

Brandon Marshall (Boy did I whiff on this pick)

Jimmy Graham

Caleb Sturgis

Bills D

Lots of inconsistency there, but the only guy who busted hard was Marshall.

Week 16:

Foles (replacement for Wentz who was the starter most weeks)

Drake

Hunt

Julio

Cooks

Woods

Graham

Forbath

Eagles D

Didn't end the season so well, but a strong stretch run helped the team.

I played in the IBL with this team one year and fully understand the complexity and time commitment it takes to play......let alone WIN it!!!!

Congrats to everyone involved in 2017, excellent job.

Many of these folks are long time members of our June Mock Draft.....that is why they are so good!!

You guys should talk to Mike about having a team in HAFAX

http://www63.myfantasyleague.com/2017/home/27655#0

thats interesting. the IBL seems more beastly with its 8 drafts, 8 copies of players, 96 owners, massive amounts of coordination and teamwork.

I wouldn't be opposed to FFToday having a team in the league you linked, though i'm not personally a fan of IDP

the idea of having a group of guys from 1 board taking over an already established dynasty team and coming to a consensus on moves seems like a completely different beast.

Presently in league: Footballguys, Fantasy Football Brothers, FFReport, IPL Sports (couple teams), Fantasy Sharks, Fantasy Champions, FF Mastermind, Sports Outlaw. Its a good, fun, challenging league that has been around since 2003

Was a great season with a great bunch of guys. Great teamwork.