Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

College football playoffs

I hope Oklahoma vs Clemson with Oklahoma winning.

Same, but Clemson winning. I just like their stadium entrance. Dont have a horse in the race. :dunno:

Same, but Clemson winning. I just like their stadium entrance. Dont have a horse in the race. :dunno:

Me either after WI focked it upped against Oh St.

• Like 1

Georgia defense will shut down Oklahoma offense.

Clemson will edge Alabama in another classic.

Hoping Clemson pulls it off again this year. Didnt expect them to whoop Miami like they did so it gives me hope lol

His year is a very uninspired year for the playoff. The committee basically said two things: regular season doesnt matter for Alabama, theyre in, and to the non power five (UCF), doesnt matter what you do, youre never in.

His year is a very uninspired year for the playoff. The committee basically said two things: regular season doesnt matter for Alabama, theyre in, and to the non power five (UCF), doesnt matter what you do, youre never in.

Thats why it really needs to go to 8 teams. Even if teams like UCF get in at 8, and are stomped on by Alabama/Clemson/etc. the first round.

Clemson v Georgia...Mayfield won't be able to handle the D and Clemson has a D of their own.

Clemson back to back.

Thats why it really needs to go to 8 teams. Even if teams like UCF get in at 8, and are stomped on by Alabama/Clemson/etc. the first round.

Nah. It isn't perfect and never will be. I like a good underdog and enjoy the basketball tourney. But at the end of the day I would rather see the best teams.

Once 8 teams are taken then the 9th and 10th teams and fans will bltch.

4 teams is fine. I don't want to see UCF get a token spot for a nice season just to watch them get blown up.

Bama is favored over Clemson and favored by Vegas to win it all. I don't care who they played. I want them in.

Clemson v Georgia...Mayfield won't be able to handle the D and Clemson has a D of their own.

Clemson back to back.

The SEC may not be able to handle a real passing game.

Not the biggest Baker fan. But Georgia is overrated.

Nah. It isn't perfect and never will be. I like a good underdog and enjoy the basketball tourney. But at the end of the day I would rather see the best teams.

Once 8 teams are taken then the 9th and 10th teams and fans will bltch.

4 teams is fine. I don't want to see UCF get a token spot for a nice season just to watch them get blown up.

Bama is favored over Clemson and favored by Vegas to win it all. I don't care who they played. I want them in.

I dont think Alabama is one of the 4 best teams in the country, but they got in because theyre Alabama. I felt WI or Oh St should have got in. 8 teams seems like the correct number to me, but I wont b!tch about it.

• Like 1

I dont think Alabama is one of the 4 best teams in the country, but they got in because theyre Alabama. I felt WI or Oh St should have got in. 8 teams seems like the correct number to me, but I wont b!tch about it.

I still feel if you dont win your conference then you dont deserve to be in

Vegas seems to think Bama is the best team in the country.

I don't care for Bama. But I think some people put the hate blinders on. They got in because they are Bama and OSU lost twice. I'm fine with that. If OSU didn't lose twice they would have been in.

I still feel if you dont win your conference then you dont deserve to be in

I can get with this to a point. But throw the divisions out. Some of these conf. have 1 stacked division then one lame division.

Isn't an exact science and anyone who thought it would be was mistaken. Until you have a full fledged tourney it won't always be right. And even then people will Bltch.

What happens in 8 man tourney where power 5 conf winners are in then there are 3 at large? You know the moan and groans over those last 3 spots? You can't avoid inconstancy. Maybe if the committee would lay out basic rules and structure to how they pick. But they don't want to be strapped to a set of guidelines.

This year I felt like there was 5 teams for 4 spots. Wisconsin hardly beat anyone and is a direct example of a weak division within the conf. Mich, Mich St, OSU, PSU are all in the other division. Some years you will feel 3 really deserve it then you are just handing the 4th spot to someone. Some years it will be a perfect 4.

Point is there is no right way to do it. I'm happy enough that there is 4 team playoff.

The SEC may not be able to handle a real passing game.

Not the biggest Baker fan. But Georgia is overrated.

Understandable. I like it when two unknowns collide. Really anticipating UCF and Auburn too.

I hope Oklahoma vs Clemson

This. I'd have to think about who wins overall, my gut says Clemson as they've been there before.

No, not how it works kid.

Oh because they anticipate where the money would come in? Sure.

But Vegas has said since the 4 were announced that Bama would be the favorites over any of the 3 teams.

I know how betting works, pops.

Oh because they anticipate where the money would come in? Sure.

But Vegas has said since the 4 were announced that Bama would be the favorites over any of the 3 teams.

I know how betting works, pops.

:cheers:

SEC has some work to do tonight, not either of tonight's teams fault but, it ain't been pretty for the SEC so far.

First team to moss an extra point loses

Oklahoma is up a break though; Georgia needs get one stop to catch up.