Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Hot girls at work, after a few months of seeing them aren't so hot anymore?

Had a few lawyers start a few months ago, beautiful, way out of my league (like most women that can walk)

after seeing them and talking to them for a few months, just aren't that hot anymore.

It's like dating.

:(

other than my being gay of course.

Lawyers. :rolleyes: When they are hot, it is a bad mix. Talk about being uppity. The only thing they are good for is they usually work long hours and have urges to fock at random times throughout the day. :banana:

I find the opposite to be true. Marginal girls who you wouldn't notice on the street become more attractive the more you're around them. Coveting the things you see every day, and all that. :thumbsup:

Maybe it's the other end of the spectrum to what you're talking about. Hot girls become less hot, plain girls become more hot.

• Like 1

Hard to judge without pics.

no, it isn't

whatever you perceive as hot.

Do you not have the same issue? After a few months, they go down a few notches, no matter who they are

Lawyers. :rolleyes: When they are hot, it is a bad mix. Talk about being uppity. The only thing they are good for is they usually work long hours and have urges to fock at random times throughout the day. :banana:

there is a new co op that started. she is 5'7 and Asian (northeastern student) smoke show probably 20. started Monday. will be here for 6 months.

no, it isn't

Do you not have the same issue? After a few months, they go down a few notches, no matter who they are

I think that I am headed to (or in) my mid-life crisis. I want to plant my demon seed in all women one last time before I die. It is just a primal thing that has to happen. :dunno:

there is a new co op that started. she is 5'7 and Asian (northeastern student) smoke show probably 20. started Monday. will be here for 6 months.

Ummm. Can size?????!!!!

I think that I am headed to (or in) my mid-life crisis. I want to plant my demon seed in all women one last time before I die. It is just a primal thing that has to happen. :dunno:

You want another kid :o

(i do too) :wall:

I want my son to have a sibling, but I sure as fock aren't knocking up any skanks I have met the last few years.

It would have to be my ex, but she doesn't want another one

no, it isn't

I work in engineering, so no, I do not have that issue. :(

Ummm. Can size?????!!!!

haven't seen yet. Ive only seen her face and her ass (have a copier outside my office) :banana:

no, it isn't

Nope. The women here are not hot. The hot women where I previously worked were always hot IMO.

Regarding the pics...If you send some, I'll look at them at least once every day for 3 months and decide if their hotness has changed. When I look at their pics, I'll pretend I work with them.

Nope. The women here are not hot. The hot women where I previously worked were always hot IMO.

Oh they are still beautiful. When I 1st saw them I was like :o :o :o

now I am like :shocking:

Like every guy is always like "how can he cheat on her"

I could cheat on anyone after a few months

You want another kid :o

(i do too) :wall:

I want my son to have a sibling, but I sure as fock aren't knocking up any skanks I have met the last few years.

It would have to be my ex, but she doesn't want another one

No, I don't want to have any more kids. I had the snip/snip done, so that won't happen. Still doesn't mean that I don't want to fill up those little sluts that walk by.

I still appreciate the young, hot new hires.

But at my age, I can comfortably sit back and just appreciate them from a distance............all the while, wondering what their mom looks like. :banana:

Nah, don't have that issue.

Hot chicks are still how a few months later..

They may be annoying as fock but, they stay hot.

no, it isn't

Just post the f'kn pictures already. Stop with the lame excuses.

You should know better than to start a thread about hot girls without posting pics. You should be ashamed of yourself.

No wonder I can't ever have a long relationship. I have a problem :(

Had a few lawyers start a few months ago, beautiful, way out of my league (like most women that can walk)

after seeing them and talking to them for a few months, just aren't that hot anymore.

It's like dating.

:(

other than my being gay of course.

Well, they are a few months older.

It all depends. if she's the type of chick who, every time they open their mouth it's like listening to someone scratch a chalkboard, then yes they go down a few notches. But if they're pretty cool and can hold a conversation, nope, they stay hot over time.

It all depends. if she's the type of chick who, every time they open their mouth it's like listening to someone scratch a chalkboard, then yes they go down a few notches. But if they're pretty cool and can hold a conversation, nope, they stay hot over time.

I'm sort of on board with this. If she has an annoying voice, I don't really care. I'm only looking at her from a hotness/fuckability perspective.

Now, if she is one of those women that would say, "I sure hope Oprah runs for President." Well, she is immediately dead to me and I'm not into focking corpses.

I guess maybe it's the longer I know them, the more I realize I have no chance :D

I wanted maybe six but couldn't find any chicks over here that wanted more than two.My wife promised me four, which was a big part of why i chose her and it was the absolute bare minimum, OK Fine.

Then she wanted to freeze me out at two and I had to :argue: to get the third one and now she's done for sure. :mad: :(

We've got three healthy, gorgeous, clever, well behaved kids but I am not at all pleased about being lied to.

I found the truly spectacular hot ones end up being overcompensating bitches. Perhaps it's being hit on all the time. Or, perhaps it's because they can get away with it. Or, because they think this is the only way they would be taken seriously. Honestly, I don't know. Perhaps a combination of all of the above.

Worked with a couple ridiculously hot women and they were flat-out biatches.

And, as a result, ended up being less and less attractive because of that.

I don't need you to giggle and bat your eyes and fawn like an idiot. But we have to see each other every day and the job is hard enough as it is, there's no need to have to deal with biitches or aszsholes own your own home turf. There are plenty Beyond with whom we must necessarily interact.

The sheer luck of good genes doesn't give you the right of Cruelty or arrogance or dismissiveness. Time will catch up to you sooner than you think.

I find the opposite to be true. Marginal girls who you wouldn't notice on the street become more attractive the more you're around them. Coveting the things you see every day, and all that. :thumbsup:

Maybe it's the other end of the spectrum to what you're talking about. Hot girls become less hot, plain girls become more hot.

I'd agree with all this

Having a set of t!ts ='s f0ckable.

Marriage, and waking up next to the same woman, every day for the rest of your life.

Totally different category.

Got a gal at my office that was pretty hot until I realized how completely insane she is. Thank god I didnt do anything dumb!

Got a gal at my office that was pretty hot until I realized how completely insane she is. Thank god I didnt do anything dumb!

Yeah, so she was a woman. We got that.

Still waiting for pics...

I'll give you 15 more minutes before I report.

you need to wake up Sir.

I wanted maybe six but couldn't find any chicks over here that wanted more than two.My wife promised me four, which was a big part of why i chose her and it was the absolute bare minimum, OK Fine.

Then she wanted to freeze me out at two and I had to :argue: to get the third one and now she's done for sure. :mad: :(

We've got three healthy, gorgeous, clever, well behaved kids but I am not at all pleased about being lied to.

Adopt 3 more.

For the OP, hot chicks stay hot, and my standards lower as the years go by.

The hell? Freaking weird man. More than two is just extreme overkill.

Adopt 3 more.

I dunno, I guess I am just saying, after a few months. I dont want to expose myself in front of them and jerk off anymore you know

The hell? Freaking weird man. More than two is just extreme overkill.

You'd do well in China as all the women agree with you.

Adopt 3 more.

She doesn't want that either.