Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Hot girls at work, after a few months of seeing them aren't so hot anymore?

Oh they are still beautiful. When I 1st saw them I was like :o :o :o

now I am like :shocking:

Like every guy is always like "how can he cheat on her"

I could cheat on anyone after a few months

I always thought Lindsey Buckingham must be the dumbest man on the face of the earth but apparently you agree with him.

Had a few lawyers start a few months ago, beautiful, way out of my league (like most women that can walk)

after seeing them and talking to them for a few months, just aren't that hot anymore.

It's like dating.

:(

other than my being gay of course.

Like pizza, eat enough of it you eventually get tired of eating it.

After a few months of totally ignoring me, they go down a few notches, no matter who they are

fixed

fixed

Kid it's work. I'm 45. even if it were a fat girl I could get. it's work. it's 2018

No Go

You'd do well in China as all the women agree with you.

I thought it was illegal to have more than 1 or 2 in Chiner? :unsure:

Not for us.

Fock all if the Chinese government is going to tell me how may kids I can have.

I thought it'd be easy to find women that don't like the constraints of being told how many kids to have. Boy, I couldn't have been more wrong.

Had a few lawyers start a few months ago, beautiful, way out of my league (like most women that can walk)

after seeing them and talking to them for a few months, just aren't that hot anymore.

It's like dating.

:(

other than my being gay of course.

My gf is still hot af

The one child policy has been repealed. It never applied to a lot of people anyway (ethnic minorities, rural people) and I think you could just pay a penalty and have more if you wanted. And it never applied to foreigners, which was another reason some Chinese chicks wanted one. I'm sure volty could tell more than I could, but another friend of mine that has kids said basically only ONE of the kids could have the hokou, which is like the Chinese identity document or something. The others were straight up US citizens or something. I know one of his can't go to public school for that reason. Seems like Volty has something else figured out though. I dunno.

Repealing that was the dumbest thing this country ever did. They chickened out that they had a huge number of old people with a small number of workers to support them. But population will destroy this country. Either that or they will invade Mongolia and Russia for more land.

The one child policy has been repealed. It never applied to a lot of people anyway (ethnic minorities, rural people) and I think you could just pay a penalty and have more if you wanted.

Repealing that was the dumbest thing this country ever did. They chickened out that they had a huge number of old people with a small number of workers to support them. But population will destroy this country. Either that or they will invade Mongolia and Russia for more land.

If Mongolia and Russia can roll 6s or if they have any cards to trade in, China won't be able to get any more armies.