Sign in to follow this  
Eagles Green

Any of you dooshes know about voodoo?

Have 3 Vikings jerseys in my house.

Need evil spirits on my Eagles' side.

What do I do?

I have a voodoo engine in my Mustang. That's about all I know about that.

What do I do?

Get drunk and throw batteries at them.

• Like 1

What do I do?

You need to kill a red headed North Dakotan. It's the only way.

Get drunk and throw batteries at them.

I like the cut of your jib.

Are you a true Silverback?

Ive got a good luck voodoo doll from New Orleans. Maaaaan. The stories about that thing. I believe its actually legit the things that have happened when I pull it out. Even my friends all know about it and believe it

I like the cut of your jib.

Are you a true Silverback?

No. Giants fan who has attended two games in that shithole Veterans stadium. And an Army-Navy game. But that was ok, not many people from Philly were there. Probably all hanging out in Fishtown. It's the place to be.

Question is - why does a Iggle fan have Vikings jersey's in his home ???

You need a grigri bag and a mojo bone blessed by Marie Laveau.

they sure dont make country music like they used to.

I once made a voodoo doll of a kid I hated. He died of cancer. He had cancer before my voodoo doll. But that's besides the point.

Vikings may pull it off this year because of that D...but they typically have not needed much voodoo to find a way to lose in the postseason.

i know a doosh named vuduchile :dunno:

I genuinely respect his opinion on flooring. :thumbsup:

Orrr countertops...or was it fireworks? :unsure:

He'll be by shortly.

Dated a few voodoo priestess in my time. One took a bar of used soap, pubic hairs from the shower, and left over semen, and carved the soap in my likeness. Putt a spell on me when we broke the fawk up. Couldn't from a blow job. That was twenty two years ago. I have not been blown to completion since. The wifey believes in the curse of no Bunny ejaculation ducky sucky because of her. My cack is cursed.

That chick could suck a golf ball through a garden hose. Looked like Demi Moore.

Last time I fawked her was on the hood of her car. First time was in and on top of a coffin from the 1700's she used as a table in her living room. She was on the rag. It was beatification beautiful.

When I left her apartment that morning, I wrote "tults live" on her mirror. Haven't vim yet.

• Like 1

When I moved into the house I grew up in, the house we moved into, a big ass black cat followed the movers in. I named him Voodoo, He became Mr. Voo. Loved Popeyes fried chicken.and a good fight. He used to bring me mice and rats. He was a brawler. Was scared of nobody except the one hundred and seventy pound black lab named Buf in the yard behind us.

BUF stands for big ugly fawker. Dog ate bricks for breakfast. Legend has it, he was fed a few hits of acid, had an arrow shot in his ass, and was lonely. Sweetest dog ever.

He and Mr.Voo were friends. They died days apart. They are buried next to each other. Mr.Voo in an ammunition box. BUF is in a great big hole. BUFs owners had a pool put in. One year after installing the pool, a granddaughter drowned. Spent thirty grand putting it in.. Spent two filling it.

• Like 2

I genuinely respect his opinion on flooring. :thumbsup:

Orrr countertops...or was it fireworks? :unsure:

Stop sucking up now. You had your chance in the official geeks you respect thread and blew it.

When I moved into the house I grew up in, the house we moved into, a big ass black cat followed the movers in. I named him Voodoo, He became Mr. Voo. Loved Popeyes fried chicken.and a good fight. He used to bring me mice and rats. He was a brawler. Was scared of nobody except the one hundred and seventy pound black lab named Buf in the yard behind us.

BUF stands for big ugly fawker. Dog ate bricks for breakfast. Legend has it, he was fed a few hits of acid, had an arrow shot in his ass, and was lonely. Sweetest dog ever.

He and Mr.Voo were friends. They died days apart. They are buried next to each other. Mr.Voo in an ammunition box. BUF is in a great big hole. BUFs owners had a pool put in. One year after installing the pool, a granddaughter drowned. Spent thirty grand putting it in.. Spent two filling it.

So.....umm.....Insee you’re still drinking heavily.

Strange you haven’t died yet.

Question is - why does a Iggle fan have Vikings jersey's in his home ???

Huge Randy Moss fan. Bought his jersey after his rookie season. He won me 2 leagues that year.

Bought my son an AP jersey when the abuse scandal was going down. I’m an a-hole like that.

Have a Christian Ponder jersey for obvious reasons. He’s effing Christian Ponder.

vuduchile, on 16 Jan 2018 - 12:21 PM, said:

This doosh knows zero about actual voodoo.

Just find an appropriate Haloween outfit from a rental store, get some dry ice, candles, and decorative skulls, do some creepy gibberish chant and gyrate randomly in some trance-like dance then charge Eagles Green $5000.

It's a good line of work to get into now that Trump is deporting all the Haitians.

i know a doosh named vuduchile :dunno:

I like the slight return version :thumbsup:

• Like 1

Huge Randy Moss fan. Bought his jersey after his rookie season. He won me 2 leagues that year.

Bought my son an AP jersey when the abuse scandal was going down. I’m an a-hole like that.

Have a Christian Ponder jersey for obvious reasons. He’s effing Christian Ponder.

So you're the guy that bought that Ponder jersey.

I was told about the day a "Ponder" was sold. Thought it was just an urban legend, trying to scare little kids.

So you're the guy that bought that Ponder jersey.

I was told about the day a "Ponder" was sold. Thought it was just an urban legend, trying to scare little kids.

I thought AP was the jersey of choice for scaring little kids.

Well, I saw the Gilligan's Island episode with the witch doctor who practices voodoo, so pretty much I'm an expert.

Ive got a good luck voodoo doll from New Orleans. Maaaaan. The stories about that thing. I believe its actually legit the things that have happened when I pull it out. Even my friends all know about it and believe it

The condition you and your friends suffer from is called Agalmatophilia

So.....umm.....Insee youre still drinking heavily.

Strange you havent died yet.

One of my favorite lines in Blazing Saddles....Sheriff Bart: Man drinks like that and doesn't eat is gonna die! The Kid: When?

Have another man finger blast your bung while you both are wearing Vikings jerseys. If you want to make the curse even more effective, put the third jersey on your dog and make him watch

My good luck voodoo doll (his name is Jobu) is ready to go. Last two times the Pats won I had to bring him out. Two interesting stories behind that but a lot to type l

My good luck voodoo doll (his name is Jobu) is ready to go. Last two times the Pats won I had to bring him out. Two interesting stories behind that but a lot to type l

Ask your mom to type it after she tucks you in.

Any of you dooshes know about voodoo?

:lol: one of the funniest thread titles ever

• Like 1