Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Q Anon, legit insider or fake ?

Sho 2.0

Not a single contribution to the forum.

:lol:

The conspiracy troll talking about others contributions to the board after the guy dared questioned a conspiracy guy and whether anything he has predicted has actually happened.

:lol:

The conspiracy troll talking about others contributions to the board after the guy dared questioned a conspiracy guy and whether anything he has predicted has actually happened.

the north Korea situation is one :dunno:

Added the bold so you guys can keep an eye on all the ###### this nutjob has said that has not come true. This thread is an example of why I don't trust crap SR says.

Don't shoot the messenger, I am just relaying what Q has posted.

How bad is the corruption?

FBI (past/present)

+29 (16)

DOJ (past/present)

+18

STATE (past/present)

+41

Removal is the least of their problems.

Projection.

Russia>D/HRC

Twitter Bots>GOOG operated (not Russia)/Narrative & Political SLANT

BIDEN / CHINA.

BIG DEVELOPMENT.

TRAITORS EVERYWHERE.

AMERICA FOR SALE.

FLYNN.

Targeted.

Why?

Who knows where the bodies are buried?

CLEARED OF ALL CHARGES.

TRUMP ADMIN v2?

Election theft.

Last hope.

Congressional focus.

Impeach.

They think you are STUPID.

They think you will follow the STARS.

They openly call you SHEEP/CATTLE.

THERE WILL COME A TIME NONE OF THEM WILL BE ABLE TO WALK DOWN THE STREET.

BIGGEST FEAR.

PUBLIC AWAKENING.

Q

POW! MAGA!

Don't shoot the messenger, I am just relaying what Q has posted. really dumb .

Podesta the molesta arrested?

Nobody has seen Tony Podesta in public since Manafort was indicted. 5-6 months

They also forced him to resign from Podesta Group, then changed the name of the company, then closed the doors.

3rd biggest lobbying firm in DC.

They also forced him to resign from Podesta Group, then changed the name of the company, then closed the doors.

Think about how many very visible people have nearly disappeared. They've been neutered.

Podesta Group essentially shutdown as well as Clinton Foundation.

Shredders working overtime but there's too much electronic evidence. They're all scrambling to sing to get the deal.

Why did Kim travel to China?

Why was travel impossible in the past?

What changed?

What constitutes the need for a F2F meeting v. secured call?

What US publicly traded co. previously entered N. Korea to establish comms?

Think logically.

WHY DID GOOG VISIT N KOREA?

WHY WOULD THE FORMER CHAIRMAN & CEO [HIMSELF] OF GOOG/ALPHABET PERSONALLY ATTEND?

Who is Sergey Brin?

Where was Sergey born?

Track the 'FAMILY' - IMPORTANT.

Think COLD WAR.

Think KGB.

US, China, N Korea [3].

FACEBOOK data dump?

Who made it public?

Who sold shares -30 days from announcement?

You can't imagine the magnitude of this.

Constitutional CRISIS.

Twitter coming soon.

GOOG coming soon.

AMAZON coming soon.

MICROSOFT coming soon.

+12

Current censorship all relates to push for power [mid-terms].

LAST STAND.

Election FRAUD cases OPEN - DOJ [many].

Follow the FAMILY.

Follow resignations [business/Gov't].

BIDEN/CHINA VERY IMPORTANT MARKER.

Who made it public?

Who really made it public?

Who is making it all public?

WE ARE THE GATEKEEPERS OF ALL [bY ALL WE MEAN ALL] INFORMATION.

U1>CAN>EU>RUSSIA>IRAN>NK>SYRIA>PAK>>>

IRAN NEXT.

$700B - MILITARY [THIS YEAR].

WHY IS THE MILITARY SO IMPORTANT?

RE_READ ALL.

NATIONAL SECURITY.

NATIONAL SECURITY.

These people are STUPID.

Art of the Deal.

TIDAL WAVE INCOMING.

BUCKLE UP.

Q

POW!!!

The voter fraud thing is interesting. The more you think about it there is no way that many people voted for Hillary. No way.

The voter fraud thing is interesting. The more you think about it there is no way that many people voted for Hillary. No way.

I've been watching the Biden/China connection. Between that and his pedo past no way he runs in 2020.
  • Like 1

I've been watching the Biden/China connection. Between that and his pedo past no way he runs in 2020.

He may be in jail. He tried getting dirty money washed through his son (just as John Kerry did).

It's going to be Kamala. You can see it coming. They get to play the race and gender card.

U1>CAN>EU>RUSSIA>IRAN>NK>SYRIA>PAK>>>

POW!!!

Uranium One product went to Canada to Europe to Russia to Iran to North Korea to Syria to Pakistan.

Everyone involved in that deal should burn.

Uranium One product went to Canada to Europe to Russia to Iran to North Korea to Syria to Pakistan.

Everyone involved in that deal should burn.

Q says that's coming. Let's hope Trump burns all these bastards.
  • Like 1

Q says that's coming. Let's hope Trump burns all these bastards.

Another thing on the list that "is coming" with a completely open ended timeframe. This guy is a nut and you guys are ridiculous about him.

Another thing on the list that "is coming" with a completely open ended timeframe. This guy is a nut and you guys are ridiculous about him.

Who are you and why should I care?

The same people who complain that Mueller has not shown evidence yet...hang on everything someone like QAnon says and believe something with break any day now that will put Hillary and Obama behind bars.

The same people who complain that Mueller has not shown evidence yet...hang on everything someone like QAnon says and believe something with break any day now that will put Hillary and Obama behind bars.

Shut up
  • Like 1

Who are you and why should I care?

Don't get all butthurt just because I pointed out how dumb it is you're posting this crap.

If you want your opinions to be taken seriously you can't post like this. Posting this junk takes away from your credibility when you make other posts that aren't focking looney.

Some of the stuff ties in with what you can see happening and there's other things that you'll never be able to verify one way or the other.

Facebook Google Amazon Microsoft etc.... I think Q mentioned those a little while back that there was gonna be some correction which their stock is going down.

Of course Q could be the blue pill trying to get us to believe in the government again. Sessions having already appointed prosecutor and Grand jury does validate Q some.

Some of the stuff ties in with what you can see happening and there's other things that you'll never be able to verify one way or the other.

Facebook Google Amazon Microsoft etc.... I think Q mentioned those a little while back that there was gonna be some correction which their stock is going down.

and sell offs from the ceos

What percentage has he been right on?

Can't verify most of what he says which is why Kanil and others question him. Future proves the past applies when you see some

Some of the things that have happened that no one knew about until it's over (Kim visiting China, Sessions, etc...) certainly seem to add to 'how much is going on that we'll be lucky to find out after the fact' that is Q.

Executive Orders, Omnibus used to build wall, politicians crying for 2nd Special Counsel, Mueller, etc...all are either theatrics or actually mean something.

Don't get all butthurt just because I pointed out how dumb it is you're posting this crap.

If you want your opinions to be taken seriously you can't post ###### like this. Posting this junk takes away from your credibility when you make other posts that aren't focking looney.

Again, why should I give a focking crap what you think?

Again, why should I give a focking crap what you think?

Don't get yourself all worked up. If you don't care, you don't have to reply to me.

Don't get yourself all worked up. If you don't care, you don't have to reply to me.

Cream puffs like you hardly work me up. If you don't like the thread you don't have to open it. Itsatip.

Cream puffs like you hardly work me up. If you don't like the thread you don't have to open it. Itsatip.

You're like the guy that drives 20MPH under the speed limit while talking on his phone and then gets mad when he gets honked at. If you don't like people pointing out that you're saying stupid sh1t, don't say it.

You're like the guy that drives 20MPH under the speed limit while talking on his phone and then gets mad when he gets honked at. If you don't like people pointing out that you're saying stupid sh1t, don't say it.

You're the guy that thinks people give a crap about an opinion you weren't asked to share. Lack of self awareness is a weakness not s strength. Here's a tip: I don't give a crap about you or what you think. You want to come at me? Go for it. Newbie tried. Sho tried. Bring it.

You're the guy that thinks people give a crap about an opinion you weren't asked to share. Lack of self awareness is a weakness not s strength. Here's a tip: I don't give a crap about you or what you think. You want to come at me? Go for it. Newbie tried. Sho tried. Bring it.

The whole point of a message board is to discuss with people. What did you think was going to happen when you posted something asinine? Again, don't be butthurt because your dumb post got pointed out as being dumb.

I can tell how much you don't care by the fact that you engaged me directly in the first place. The fact that you think people are "bringing it" or "coming at you" on a message board is the dumbest thing you've posted. You sound like a child.

The whole point of a message board is to discuss with people. What did you think was going to happen when you posted something asinine? Again, don't be butthurt because your dumb post got pointed out as being dumb.

I can tell how much you don't care by the fact that you engaged me directly in the first place. The fact that you think people are "bringing it" or "coming at you" on a message board is the dumbest thing you've posted. You sound like a child.

The whole point is to discuss unless you deem it unworthy. Gotcha. Run along skippy. You're a lightweight.

What is wrong with you?