Sign in to follow this  
Cloaca du jour

Thanks Bill E!

Got my Tooth! Awesome!! Man Its amazing to think how big those sharks were. Freaking huge! And to think you have 6 inch teeth you have found! Thanks again!!

very cool!!

• Like 1

Got my Tooth! Awesome!! Man Its amazing to think how big those sharks were. Freaking huge! And to think you have 6 inch teeth you have found! Thanks again!!

very cool!!

:thumbsup:

very cool!!

Take a picture with it and post what it looks like.

Take a picture with it and post what it looks like.

Yeah. Put it in your mouth like you were born with one giant tooth.

Bill E. is da man. :thumbsup:

We should create a secret handshake for us cool kids, we belong to an exclusive club! :banana:

• Like 1

Bill should make a commercial. Split screen and two guys are both ordering teeth online. One at Megalodon teeth .com and one Don Megolo teeth .com

The commercial is identical through the order, delivery, etc. The guy opening the Megalodon box is super excited when he pulls out this huge tooth. Ohh, Sweet!!

and the other guy is like unwrapping a tissue holding a human tooth and he's like Ohh, gross.

That would be funny as hell.

(You can have that idea for a small fee, Bill)

• Like 1

I won the super bowl contest last year, and Bill E didn't do the shark tooth thing. Haunts me to this day :angry:

Wow. It's almost like your victory comes with an *

Thanks guys. Glad you like it Cloaca. Brad did I do a contest and not offer a prize? I do not remember that. I do remember doing a contest and almost no one signed up so I stopped for awhile but I thought I paid off on that one anyhow. I do not want to be put down as a welsher on this bored. People never forget that.

Bill should make a commercial. Split screen and two guys are both ordering teeth online. One at Megalodon teeth .com and one Don Megolo teeth .com

The commercial is identical through the order, delivery, etc. The guy opening the Megalodon box is super excited when he pulls out this huge tooth. Ohh, Sweet!!

and the other guy is like unwrapping a tissue holding a human tooth and he's like Ohh, gross.

That would be funny as hell.

(You can have that idea for a small fee, Bill)

I like it!! Maybe I could run it during next years Superbowl.

You can also just buy a trophy.

Good point. It is not the same is it?

:lol:

I have won two of Bill E's shark tooth contests.

Broncos over Panthers and cubs over indians. You have won a few times as well?

• Like 1

Doesnt he sell these? Anyone have a link to his website? My dad would LOVE one. Trying to get a lot of things for my dad recently and a megaladon tooth would be great. Also need to get him a Texas rangers pistol, badge, belt, and rifle but those are a little more pricey. Might have to go back to one of the gun shows in Texas for that though

Doesnt he sell these? Anyone have a link to his website? My dad would LOVE one. Trying to get a lot of things for my dad recently and a megaladon tooth would be great. Also need to get him a Texas rangers pistol, badge, belt, and rifle but those are a little more pricey. Might have to go back to one of the gun shows in Texas for that though

Link to his site is in his sig.

Link to his site is in his sig.

can you post it? I dont see those on my phone and thats the only thing I use when Im on this site. Typically when Im taking a dump (which Im doing now)

I have won two of Bill E's shark tooth contests.

Broncos over Panthers and cubs over indians. You have won a few times as well?

Once. My daughter picked the score of the Ravens/49ers SB. Got a whale tooth also. Very cool.