Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kid screams for entire 8 hour flight.

The parenting experts advice? Snacks, a book, an Ipad.

How 'bout a focking beat down???

He's 3, so I dont think that's appropriate

He's 3, so I dont think that's appropriate

honestly, sucky situation all around but a 3 year old doesnt get it

honestly, sucky situation all around but a 3 year old doesnt get it

You'd almost have to think the kids ears didn't pop and he's in pain to be screaming for that focking long.

If a kid is acting this way at 3, imagine how he'll be at 18. Probably shooting up schools and stuff. Someone should just put it out of it's misery now and save us all a lot of trouble later.

You'd almost have to think the kids ears didn't pop and he's in pain to be screaming for that focking long.

Yep. That's why God invented Benadryl.

For a kid that age, you give them bubble gum to chew on to help with the pressure change. When they are babies, you have them drink from a bottle (tit?) during the descent and ascent.

When they are babies, you have them drink from a bottle (tit?) during the descent and ascent.

Little basturds have all the luck. :kicksrocks:

Would someone please shove a crucifix down that kid's throat?! :mad:

This is why I bring a gun when I fly

I know he's only 3, but would a chokeslam be acceptable?

This is why I bring a gun when I fly

I know he's only 3, but would a chokefock be acceptable?

Chokefock? I hope this doesn't mean what it sounds like

Chokefock? I hope this doesn't mean what it sounds like

Choke the kid and fock the mom

Oh cool, the absentee fathers are weighing in now. Doesn't sound like this kids father was around either.

Drug him and make sure his iPad is charged and loaded with stuff. That’s all you can do. I have friends that won’t even take 2hr flights with their toddlers.

Oh cool, the absentee fathers are weighing in now. Doesn't sound like this kids father was around either.

I don't think it takes a father to question what someone means by chokefock when talking about a 3 year old boy. Another fail. Poor guy :(

I don't think it takes a father to question what someone means by chokefock when talking about a 3 year old boy. Another fail. Poor guy :(

:lol:

You definitely don't know what it takes to be a father.

You definitely don't know what it takes to be a father.

If you want attention this badly, we can just chat. You don't have to subject yourself to looking so desperate. :thumbsup:

If you want attention this badly, we can just chat. You don't have to subject yourself to looking so desperate. :thumbsup:

Sure. Let's chat about how you come in here on your high horse, calling people racists and homophobes and talking about how they don't care about the less fortunate, selling yourself as some virtuous paragon. Meanwhile........

Sure. Let's chat about how you come in here on your high horse, calling people racists and homophobes and talking about how they don't care about the less fortunate, selling yourself as some virtuous paragon. Meanwhile........

Well if that isn't some hyprocritcal, pot calling the kettle black bull shlt, then I don't think bull shlt exists :lol:

Such an attention wh0re. And so sensitive.

Well if that isn't some hyprocritcal, pot calling the kettle black bull shlt, then I don't think bull shlt exists :lol:

the snowiest of flakes

The parenting experts advice? Snacks, a book, an Ipad.

How 'bout a focking beat down???

Let's go with the presumption that this kid's ears have let go, and cranial pressure isn't the issue.

A dog can figure out not to bark/whine/act up by 3...assuming proper training. So why not a kid?

Because the kid was trained improperly. Every time he whined/actedup/etc his parents doted all over him, cementing the conditioned behaviour: whine = get what I want.

That's the problem, and it's epidemic.

If it's his ears, then pop the fockers. Use your palms against his head to create suction and lightly pull/push in/out.

Fock it if it pops them. Deaf kids are quiet kids. :banana:

How am I a hypocrite? Explain that instead of deflecting. Typical modern day liberal. I can be a shite person as long as no one can say I'm a racist or a homophobe, bigot etc. that's the important thing here and I get to point fingers at others even though I'm kind of shitty.

the snowiest of flakes

Ha. I don't know why I'm not on your juvenile ignore list yet, but I'd like to be considered for placement. Thank you.

How am I a hypocrite? Explain that instead of deflecting. Typical modern day liberal. I can be a shite person as long as no one can say I'm a racist or a homophobe, bigot etc. that's the important thing here and I get to point fingers at others even though I'm kind of shitty.

Idk if that makes me a typical liberal, but your overly sensitive whiny attitude puts you smack in the middle of camp snowflake.

Idk if that makes me a typical liberal, but your overly sensitive whiny attitude puts you smack in the middle of camp snowflake.

I like the attention thing too. From a guy who posts shirtless selfies and pictures of his new girlfriend. Too funny. And backed by edjr of all people. What a clown.

I like the attention ###### thing too. From a guy who posts shirtless selfies and pictures of his new girlfriend. Too funny. And backed by edjr of all people. What a clown.

One pic of my new gf in a thread that asked for pics..... you are really slow. Let's see what Mr. Toughadour looks like. Ahh but that would expose the bull shlt, so that's not going to happen.

The attention I am giving you has probably made your night. We can talk about normal stuff and not put each other down, if you're capable of that?

One pic of my new gf in a thread that asked for pics..... you are really slow. Let's see what Mr. Toughadour looks like. Ahh but that would expose the bull shlt, so that's not going to happen.

The attention I am giving you has probably made your night. We can talk about normal stuff and not put each other down, if you're capable of that?

Not with you. You should have never said you came at me because you were having a stressful time in your life. That's what punks, cowards and bullies do. And domestic abusers. Go after someone because they can, and they're in a bad mood. I hate that. So I don't see the need.

If the trip were absolutely necessary, then I feel badly for the parent and the kid.

But too God damn many parents these days think that their lives shouldn't change or be inconvenienced in the least bit because they had a kid.

During the first week of kindergarten/preschool, the youngest class has a dozen of them going off simultaneously. Been there many times, seen it many times.