Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Kid screams for entire 8 hour flight.

Not with you. You should have never said you came at me because you were having a stressful time in your life. That's what punks, cowards and bullies do. And domestic abusers. Go after someone because they can, and they're in a bad mood. I hate that. So I don't see the need.

Jeez man, I really did a number on you. I really didn't think I was bullying you that badly. I mean you came at me first after a small joke, so it just escalated. Plus your internet tough guy routine was annoying, so I decided to test it. You crumbled as I suspected. But I'm really not someone who comes here looking to get into flame wars with people. So while it was amusing while it lasted, I could ease up on you if you wanted me to.

I have flown a few times with my small children. I always try to do it mid-day and request a row of seats in the last row. Easy to duck into the bathroom if need be. It's worked out very well I must say.

One pic of my new gf in a thread that asked for pics..... you are really slow. Let's see what Mr. Toughadour looks like. Ahh but that would expose the bull shlt, so that's not going to happen.

The attention I am giving you has probably made your night. We can talk about normal stuff and not put each other down, if you're capable of that?

um....on to more important things than slamming each other.............. where is this thread?

um....on to more important things than slamming each other.............. where is this thread?

I deleted it

One pic of my new gf in a thread that asked for pics..... you are really slow. Let's see what Mr. Toughadour looks like. Ahh but that would expose the bull shlt, so that's not going to happen.

The attention I am giving you has probably made your night. We can talk about normal stuff and not put each other down, if you're capable of that?

:clap: :overhead: :doublethumbsup:

Ive never flown with my sons, but I did so with my daughter many years ago.

Ear popping might be part of the problem here, but this strikes me more as bad behavior. The mom even said he has behavior problems.

Unless the flight is absolutely necessary, her time would be better spent doing some actual parenting on the ground. Kids need to be taught how to behave in public, and some kids dont learn as easily as others.

Also, I dont believe in smacking the kid around.

Also, I dont believe in smacking the kid around.

Then what do you follow 'I'll give you something to cry about" with?

With my oldest, he had two trips before he was 1. The 2nd trip was across country and we flew first class right after 9/11. No one even knew there was a baby on the plane because he was an easy going kid and didn't cry. He had already been through the R&R HOF and Pro Football HOF, so even the loud noises didn't bother him.

With my 2nd, we did not take him on a plane until he was at least 7 as we knew it would have been hell for all of those involved. You need to know your kid's personality. ;)

we travel/ed quite a bit with my daughter. frequently complemented on how well behaved she was on planes and restaurants. "Oh, we didn't even know she was there."

her first thanksgiving (8 months old) my family agreed to meet in scottsdale for the holiday. She was having ear problems prior to the trip. Our luck for this booked flight that we were in the back row (could not recline). douche in front of us leans back. daughter was crying most of the short flight (from denver). we tried all of our tricks..poor thing was just hurting and we felt terrible (except for the bag of di(ks in front of us).

:D

You don't have to worry about flying with your kids. A) you're a bumb, can't afford it and B you're 4 states away. Some other guy will pick up the slack.

Then what do you follow 'I'll give you something to cry about" with?

Schindler's List dvd. :dunno:

You don't have to worry about flying with your kids. A) you're a bumb, can't afford it and B you're 4 states away. Some other guy will pick up the slack.

I thought the original comment was fvcked up, but I thought vudu's comment was funny. Stop being such a snowflake

Oh and you brought my kids into it right off the bat numb nuts :doh:

I thought the original comment was fvcked up, but I thought vudu's comment was funny. Stop being such a snowflake

Oh and you brought my kids into it right off the bat numb nuts :doh:

Bert was definitely outta line. I was just trying to lighten it up a bit.

Schindler's List dvd. :dunno:

Schindler wasn't even Jewish .

Was he interested in the hats?

Bert was definitely outta line. I was just trying to lighten it up a bit.

I completely agree. I thought you did. But then HT gets all pouty faced because I thought your comment was amusing, even though his dumb ass has brought my kids into our little tiff.

I completely agree. I thought you did. But then HT gets all pouty faced because I thought your comment was amusing, even though his dumb ass has brought my kids into our little tiff.

I didn't bring your kids into it. I brought your shitty fathering into it.

Schindler wasn't even Jewish .

Was he interested in the hats?

I didn't see it but I assumed he was in the market for a new living room set and didn't want to pay huge retail markups. :dunno:

If a kid is acting this way at 3, imagine how he'll be at 18. Probably shooting up schools and stuff. Someone should just put it out of it's misery now and save us all a lot of trouble later.

Odds are pretty favorable that he will become a shooter at a school. Back in my day, that BS got you a beating. Today it produces shooters.

This thread took a turn for the worse since I last checked in.

To me its partly about how the parents act.

If theres a baby crying, and the parents are trying everything to stop it, and are obviously frazzled and embarrassed, such is life. I hate it, but it happens.

Its the kvnts who sit there doing nothing while the kid screams and instead look around the plane, ready to jump down the throat of anyone who is displeased that I hate. Fock those people.

There should be a soundproof wall across the last couple of rows of the plane. Thats the kids section.

There should be a soundproof wall across the last couple of rows of the plane. Thats the kids section.

They sort of have that except the wall is further up and the back section is called "coach". :lol:

• Like 1

They sort of have that except the wall is further up and the back section is called "coach". :lol:

:first:

On 2/15/2018 at 12:03 PM, NorthernVike said:

Duct tape.

Duck Tape. I'd rather hear the real thing.

On 2/15/2018 at 12:12 PM, Frozenbeernuts said:

Jeez man, I really did a number on you. I really didn't think I was bullying you that badly. I mean you came at me first after a small joke, so it just escalated. Plus your internet tough guy routine was annoying, so I decided to test it. You crumbled as I suspected. But I'm really not someone who comes here looking to get into flame wars with people. So while it was amusing while it lasted, I could ease up on you if you wanted me to.

HT lives for that crap. 

On 2/15/2018 at 11:16 AM, vuduchile said:

If your sons behavior is that bad, why subject yourself, him, and dozens of passengers to this sh!t? Stay home and work on some discipline.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/passengers-recall-apos-flight-hell-221221452.html

LOVE the tips from strangers.  "Have a book for your child to read" and so and so on.     Arm chair parents.   

Just now, supermike80 said:

LOVE the tips from strangers.  "Have a book for your child to read" and so and so on.     Arm chair parents.   

I am so self-conscious about my son bothering other people. I'd strangle him before anyone else did, if he pulled that sh1t.

People traveling with kids should only be allowed on 737-Max 8's.

On 2/16/2018 at 2:06 AM, tanatastic said:

Drug him and make sure his iPad is charged and loaded with stuff. That’s all you can do. I have friends that won’t even take 2hr flights with their toddlers.

You have friends that are decent human beings.

90% of the time, people with infants and toddlers on airplaines are selfish lowlife pieces of sh!t. I hate them with an unholy fury.

Did anyone think he had maybe an ear infection and and the pressure change hurt like hell?

You know who the real Supernanny is? Remember that TV show? Well that was all crap. The real Supernanny is Andrea Yates. Kids were always clean and quiet and well-behaved.

I'm sorry, this pisses me off on a regular basis. Rules are rules. There are very strict rules about behavior on flights. We seen people dragged off for no good f****** reason. But this kid gets to stay? Oh hell no. If he can be old enough to fly, he has to be old enough to abide by the rules.

Either that, or stop cutting my liquor off. I'm not the one losing my chit and acting like a child, dammit.

59 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I'm sorry, this pisses me off on a regular basis. Rules are rules. There are very strict rules about behavior on flights. We seen people dragged off for no good f****** reason. But this kid gets to stay? Oh hell no. If he can be old enough to fly, he has to be old enough to abide by the rules.

Either that, or stop cutting my liquor off. I'm not the one losing my chit and acting like a child, dammit.

Or this one... you or I have strict carry on limits in terms of how much sh!t we can bring.

But parents with a kid? Sure, bring the stroller, 47 bags, whatever.

And the people who buy a bunch of sh!t at the duty free store, doesn't seem to apply to them either (this is very common in Asia).