Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

NCAA Hat Tournament Challenge 2018

anybody who had a team last year and paid any debt they owed has first rights of refusal in securing a team this year. All others are first come first served. If there were any wlechers last year let me know and I'll make sure they don't play this year.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=464212

Teams Represented:

Kansas Jayhawks - cmh6476

Duke Blue Devils - Strike

Villanova Wildcats - Drizzay

Boston College Eagles - edjr

Michigan State Spartans - patweisers44

Michigan Wolverines - Cdub100

Purdue Boilermakers - crackattack

Grambling State Tigers - Alias Detective

Arizona State Sun Devils - jerryskids

If no one claims them:

Oakland University Grizzlies - Cdub100

Arkansas Razorbacks - Cdub100

Horizon League Champion - Cdub100

Boston College

Michigan State. As this gets closer i will take Michigan too if no one claims them

Oakland U.

Michigan

Arkansas

Whoever wins the horizon league if nobody else takes them.

Michigan State. As this gets closer i will take Michigan too if no one claims them

75 - 64 :wub: :cheers:

Purdue goes down tomorrow. Go BLUE!

ETA: Ill take Michigan if its one per person at first... I doubt my alma SDSU will make it this year.

ETA: Ill take Michigan if its one per person at first... I doubt my alma SDSU will make it this year.

I already took Michigan

I already took Michigan

I can read. Apparently, you cant. You took 4 teams, and I said Id take M if it was 1 PP. Have at it doosh.

I can read. Apparently, you cant. You took 4 teams, and I said Id take M if it was 1 PP. Have at it doosh.

I'm with you. I don't think you should be able to lay claim to >1 team unless nobody else wants them. Cdub should pick one for now IMO.

Also I'll take Arizona State if they make it but they would need a run in the PAC-12 tourney since they've imploded recently.

I'm with you. I don't think you should be able to lay claim to >1 team unless nobody else wants them. Cdub should pick one for now IMO.

Also I'll take Arizona State if they make it but they would need a run in the PAC-12 tourney since they've imploded recently.

No M.I.T.?

No M.I.T.?

Well sure, I'll take them if they make the tourney as well. :cheers:

First off I've had Michigan in multiple hat tourney's.

Second I take my actual University (Oakland u) but they probably won't make the tourney so I take my conference representative both of with are always first round fodder for the major schools.

Third I travel to Arkansas often so I picked them as my other "home" team. Which again they won't make it far.

So basically Michigan is my only home school that has a chance to win anything.

I took three teams two of which never get picked and the other (Michigan) I've had in multiple tourney's through the years.

:mad: :nono: Boiler Up for the :first:

I took three teams two of which never get picked and the other (Michigan) I've had in multiple tourney's through the years.

just say your first team is Michigan. I saw Oakland play ku this year, I'm sure everyone will let you have them :lol:

just say your first team is Michigan. I saw Oakland play ku this year, I'm sure everyone will let you have them :lol:

Exactly, them or any of the teams that come out of the horizon league.

The way these greedy MFers are acting you'd think I took Virginia, Duke, Villanova and Kansas.

I'm open to taking on any challengers :thumbsup:

Temped to take my SDSU Aztecs, since we probably won't get past Houston. But, if we did, I'd get an opportunity to get a Michigan hat from cDub100. Then the thought of having to buy a hat for the biggest doosh on the bored, not name tubby, makes me a bit sick to my stomach. What to do, what to do. :)

Temped to take my SDSU Aztecs, since we probably won't get past Houston. But, if we did, I'd get an opportunity to get a Michigan hat from cDub100. Then the thought of having to buy a hat for the biggest doosh on the bored, not name tubby, makes me a bit sick to my stomach. What to do, what to do. :)

I guess being a doosh is better than a turd sandwich. At least doosh serves a purpose.

Let's do it with the tip off point spread. I'll take the local Bucknell.

You in? What's the line?

You in? What's the line?

If Pat doesn't respond I'm your huckelberry

You in? What's the line?

I see the spread as 14.5 right now. Can I do a t-shirt instead of a hat? You can take a shirt or hat, whichever you want, if you win.

I'll take Tech and Houston.

I see the spread as 14.5 right now. Can I do a t-shirt instead of a hat? You can take a shirt or hat, whichever you want, if you win.

However you want to do it. We can make a donation or do the t-shirt thing. Do I get you a Michigan State item or Bucknell? I'm not even sure how it works :) but can assure you what ever we work out I'm good for it. :cheers:

Thanks man.

However you want to do it. We can make a donation or do the t-shirt thing. Do I get you a Michigan State item or Bucknell? I'm not even sure how it works :) but can assure you what ever we work out I'm good for it. :cheers:

Thanks man.

If i win you send me a bucknell t shirt. If you win you go to lids.com and pick am MSU hat and i send it to you. Or you can choose the tshirt

If i win you send me a bucknell t shirt. If you win you go to lids.com and pick am MSU hat and i send it to you. Or you can choose the tshirt

Ok I'm in. Wtf do I do with a God for saken MSU item? ;)

Ok I'm in. Wtf do I do with a God for saken MSU item? ;)

Tell everybody its from the "Larry Nasser Collection" :dunno:

Tell everybody its from the "Larry Nasser Collection" :dunno:

I like wearing the random gear I win. Love my Kansas hoodie when I snowblow

• Like 1

I like wearing the random gear I win. Love my Kansas hoodie when I snowblow

I've got a Kansas t-shirt I wear working out. :thumbsup:

I may be giving you points by tip off. :mad:

This fockin sh_t. Seems like the last few years ku has done well I don't get a matchup till they are about to lose.

Fock dook :mad: