Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Florida shooting survivor says CNN gave him ‘scripted’ questions at town hall event

Yeah, this place would be much more tolerable if someone, anyone would admit their mistake and move on.

What was he wrong about? That he used gangbanger? I think he was generalizing. Because most of them are indeed bad guys. But the leftist trolls love to hang it all on some trivial nonsense.

Thats good. Nothing could go wrong with a 1 y/o toddling around the large family room all day virtually unattended.

Attended.

27,000 posts in two years guy is commenting on other people's sad lives? Irony is dead.

• Like 1

Sorry CNN, if you didn't have an extensive history of scripting events, bias and agenda driven fake news, we might have believed you.

:(

Sorry CNN, if you didn't have an extensive history of scripting events, bias and agenda driven fake news, we might have believed you.

They dont.

Yet you keep believing Fox, Trump And Gateway Pundit...who get caught lying all the time.

You were wrong (as were others)...doubles down in the stupid when CNN showed the emails...and now still whine about CNN.

They dont.

Yet you keep believing Fox, Trump And Gateway Pundit...who get caught lying all the time.

You were wrong (as were others)...doubles down in the stupid when CNN showed the emails...and now still whine about CNN.

they do, fact

they do, fact

Your grasp in what is fact and what is your biased opinion is interesting.

Fact is...you and all your righties were deadwrong in this...again.

27,000 posts in two years guy is commenting on other people's sad lives? Irony is dead.

18-1

Your grasp in what is fact and what is your biased opinion is interesting.

Fact is...you and all your righties were deadwrong in this...again.

nope im right they do, only a complete ass clown hack would claim otherwise.

nope im right they do, only a complete ass clown hack would claim otherwise.

:lol:

Keep believing those worn out sources drobs. Good stuff

See, all you other righty's, this is how a stand-up guy does it! :thumbsup:

the source is CNN :dunno:

Im talking about how you always believe the crapass sources you bring here...and they always let you down.

Again...a post with zero truth to it from Max.

FFS man...at least try to get something right once in a while.

You feel that CNN deserves the benefit of the doubt??

We get so far off track. It helps to refresh and state clearly what each sides stance is. The internet exists, everything can be fact checked. Source shaming is lazy, all sources come from somewhere else and are recycled and can also be fact checked.

We get so far off track. It helps to refresh and state clearly what each sides stance is. The internet exists, everything can be fact checked. Source shaming is lazy, all sources come from somewhere else and are recycled and can also be fact checked.

Link?

People arguing who lies more between CNN and Foxnews :lol:

I weep for 'merica

People arguing who lies more between CNN and Foxnews :lol:

I weep for 'merica

11 pages worth...

:wacko:

What was he wrong about? That he used gangbanger? I think he was generalizing. Because most of them are indeed bad guys. But the leftist trolls love to hang it all on some trivial nonsense.

Yes he was generalizing, incorrectly. Some might say stereotyping. Because gang violence is a pertinent subset of gun violence, I don’t think you can assume he just meant “bad guys” though. The distinction between gang member and any individual with a criminal record is important IMO.

Yes he was generalizing, incorrectly. Some might say stereotyping. Because gang violence is a pertinent subset of gun violence, I dont think you can assume he just meant bad guys though. The distinction between gang member and any individual with a criminal record is important IMO.

I think by calling them gangbangers Cdub was trying to imply that the victims were gunned down in a gang related shoot out or as gang retribution. Now they walk it back so that its anyone with a rap sheet.

I guess if youre arrested for shoplifting on Monday and take a stray bullet to the head on Friday youre a gangbanger. :dunno:

I think by calling them gangbangers Cdub was trying to imply that the victims were gunned down in a gang related shoot out or as gang retribution. Now they walk it back so that its anyone with a rap sheet.

I guess if youre arrested for shoplifting on Monday and take a stray bullet to the head on Friday youre a gangbanger. :dunno:

I also think he was implying most inner city AA are gang members.

6 hours ago, KellyLeak said:

$100 says I can out-shoot you. Name your firearm and target.

I will concede skeet/trap because it has been a long time.  

But other than that, I’m your huckleberry.   

M1 Garand, original only, 1000 yds, how about we use the Larue tactical?  I defer to you for the moving target selection....

NERD TALK!