Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

Pocahontas Refuses DNA Test!

So everytime (which is everytime) MDC posts some stupid we're supposed to chalk it up to him trolling, and not just that he's a giant arsehole? I think not.

Im not sure anymore. Half of the real life news headlines I think are from parody sites like The Onion only to find out people are actual serious.

I like the collective efforts you guys made to move the goalposts, good job. :thumbsup:

Yea, like I said, this dude is all in.

Yea, like I said, this dude is all in.

OP - Pocahontas Refuses DNA Test!

Geek Club GOP, she's not Indian enough!

Definition of moving the goal posts. HTH :lol:

Reality - I don't get it. :unsure:

OP - Pocahontas Refuses DNA Test!

Geek Club GOP, she's not Indian enough!

Definition of moving the goal posts. HTH :lol:

Reality - I don't get it. :unsure:

Jesus dude..

This is embarrassing..

I did not vote for him before. I will this next time barring something super crazy happening. I have seen more from him in his first term that makes me happy than anything obama did and I voted for him twice. Literally the only person that could stand a chance against him is Oprah and I really think that she has something in her closet she does not want coming out under the pressure of a campaign run. She is going to tell people that god did not call her to do this at this time.

The biggest skeleton in her closet that I know of, is that she enabled the rape culture in Hollywood. She knew all along about everything and never said anything.

Jesus dude..

This is embarrassing..

It's not just Honcho. You should see Twitter.......like verified news people saying the same thing. I am dumbfounded.

The purpose of a DNA test is to PROVE you are in fact Native American. Enough to change your freaking ethnicity on your college / law / teaching records. Enough to say your parents were bigoted against due to being Native American.

The test comes out and it says Warren is actually less Native American than the average Caucasian American. Less than 1% and probably less than 1% of 1%. Statistically Insignificant is an understatement.

No reasonable person in their right mind can even attempt to spin this without looking like a complete idiot.

• Like 1

It's not just Honcho. You should see Twitter.......like verified news people saying the same thing. I am dumbfounded.

The purpose of a DNA test is to PROVE you are in fact Native American. Enough to change your freaking ethnicity on your college / law / teaching records. Enough to say your parents were bigoted against due to being Native American.

The test comes out and it says Warren is actually less Native American than the average Caucasian American. Less than 1% and probably less than 1% of 1%. Statistically Insignificant is an understatement.

No reasonable person in their right mind can even attempt to spin this without looking like a complete idiot.

It really puts things into perspective, why would I spend time attempting to have a debate on any subject with someone like that?

These people aren't rational.

I for one want to commend everyone on the Right side of the political spectrum for their strong convictions and perseverance in holding our elected officials to the highest standards of honesty. Good job, well done. :clap:

I find it funny how you "THINK" the people on the Right are claiming superiority when in fact, they're calling out the hypocrisy. How many "Liar" claims did the leftist media call out on Obama? I don't remember any. Here are some that they decided to which they need not report.

https://www.politifact.com/personalities/barack-obama/statements/byruling/false/

Here's some more for you.

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/obamas-50-lies/

Calling Trump a liar and not calling out Obama is hypocrisy. That's what we are pointing out.

• Like 1

Sorry, when I see a leftist entity backing up a leftist entity, I hold very little value in that. It's like the DNC saying that Hillary wasn't racist.

Come on man, some times it is alright to throw in the towel. She is not native american.

Goalpost was taking the test. She took it. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. Thanks for playing all. :wave:

Honcho looking like a fool like he always does. So awesome to watch a mental midget not be able to handle things.

Goalpost was taking the test. She took it. Winner Winner Chicken Dinner. Thanks for playing all. :wave:

The goalposts were that she PROVE she was Native American. That's what the test was for.

Pro Tip: Tests prove she is NOT, in fact, Native American.

But dolts like you run with it because "THINKING HARD!!!!"

• Like 1

Just turned on the news. No wonder you dorks have two different threads on this non-issue. Do you guys literally get your POV strictly from the cable channels? Who the gives a ? And the answer is? The cable news channels.

of all the this dotard has screwed up, up, reneged upon, or flat-out reversed himself on? And this is what you guys give a about?

At least Ariana Grande is fappable.

Just turned on the news. No wonder you dorks have two different threads on this non-issue. Do you guys literally get your POV strictly from the cable channels? Who the ###### gives a ######? And the answer is? The cable news channels.

of all the ###### this dotard has screwed up, ###### up, reneged upon, or flat-out reversed himself on? And this is what you guys give a ###### about?

Just flipping around?

I was perusing the Halloween aisle at Walmart and came across a Native American costume. To my surprise, it was a black blouse, red blazer, and wire-rimmed glasses.

Just turned on the news. No wonder you dorks have two different threads on this non-issue. Do you guys literally get your POV strictly from the cable channels? Who the ###### gives a ######? And the answer is? The cable news channels.

of all the ###### this dotard has screwed up, ###### up, reneged upon, or flat-out reversed himself on? And this is what you guys give a ###### about?

hey bozo, Rachel Maddow is cable news.

Why was Warren claiming to be Native American with no evidence in the first place?

If the left made anyone accountable for anything ahe would have some explaining to do.

Why was Warren claiming to be Native American with no evidence in the first place?

If the left made anyone accountable for anything ahe would have some explaining to do.

I think her family told stories about it or something, she was just retelling the same silly stuff she overheard as if it were simply true....

there's only one reason she checked the box on her application to Harvard.

Easy to figure out

• Like 1

Because she was rewarded for doing so? If there was no benefit, she never would have.

• Like 1

Easy to figure out

If that is true then I give her a flyer on that....the system is setup to give unfair rewards to certain groups, if you can game the system to your advantage then by all means do so....if they want to create a system that unfairly rewards people who haven't earned their way then exploiting that sh!tass system is entirely fair to me....

• Like 1

both sides are retarded.

Just read this thread.

Easy to figure out

Odd that she would tick that box after Harvard recruited her as a professor. :unsure:

both sides are retarded.

Just read this thread.

Honcho is like that retard Newbie, reincarnated.

What would you say if Trump did this?

Odd that she would tick that box after Harvard recruited her as a professor. :unsure:

Odder still she would check it at all with no evidence. Does makes the Kavanaugh debacle a more understandable.

Odder still she would check it at all with no evidence.

Speaking of no evidence, why do right wingers keep saying she got into Harvard by saying shes Native American when Warren says she was recruited and the university says it had nothing to do with her hire?

I get the sense a lot of people think she was accepted as a student to fill Harvards Indian quota or something.

What would you say if Trump did this?

He did the equivalent - except lied about h

Someone else's ethnicity.

Whys nobody called him out on his fabulous investigators in Hawaii finding amazing things. Amazing! You will be amazed at what they're finding!

I'm still waiting on somebody to throw him against the wall and ask that question. Who are the investigators? What amazing crap did they find that you kept talking about? Where are these investigators? Why haven't you published their findings?

But, end of the day, they're both just stupid lies. And we all know it.

Oh my God! She's not an Indian? Wait, neither am i! Yeah, but she lied about it! Okay, so now lying disqualifies you from running for president? Somebody better not tell it to Donald Trump.

See what I mean? That's why I say they're both stupid stories.

Speaking of no evidence, why do right wingers keep saying she got into Harvard by saying shes Native American when Warren says she was recruited and the university says it had nothing to do with her hire?

I get the sense a lot of people think she was accepted as a student to fill Harvards Indian quota or something.

If a friend of Donald Trump got a job working with the NRA and the NRA came out and said that said friend's acquaintance to Trump and his being a Republican had nothing to do with him being hired... would you believe the NRA?

my great grandmother on my dads side was born on a reservation, she was roughly full Native. We have 40 acres of Tribal land in our family in Oklahoma, that we can all live on for free.

that makes me at least 12.5% Indian, yet I have never claimed even for a day I am an Indian, but apparently I should have to get into college as marking white even with a 1390 SAT and a 4.1 GPA didn't get me into some of the schools I wanted

I could have got into Princeton for sure had I marked Injun

Not sure if I should laugh or feel sorry for you..

Quite the dilemma..

:lol: :(

Hes a focking moron. Just laugh at his ignorance.

Yet, they promoted her to the public as one of their Native American Professors in 1996 and on her application she indicated she was Native American.

Yet, they promoted her to the public as one of their Native American Professors in 1996 and on her application she indicated she was Native American.

I know they promoted her as one. Warren says she was recruited to Harvard and may have indicated she was NA post hire. Where did you read she put it on her application?

So this POS lies about her parents facing discrimination and having to elope. Man, whoever started this thread is one gullible rube. Probably eats at Olive Garden a lot.