Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

2018 A. Palmer Invitational - TEAMS

He could also be called Matt "I miss EVERY cut at EVERY tournament not named the Arnold Palmer Invitational"

So, 4 picks left? I say any of the four that show up at this point should be allowed to freely pick their guy.

6.09 Peter Uihlein

Sorry, could not get reception where I was.

wait what the hell are we really just picking when ready?

well fock that then

6.8 - Ben Martin

Shiit my bad again, scratch my crap if you want. I'll take whatever.

i dont think dain will care and he is MIA. he can pick someone before the start. he could probably win with 5 anyway

how about you update the thread title with his name as needing to pick and maybe update the rosters?

I just now got to my iPad, couldn't update on my phone.... Give a sec.

Sorry I focking took forever, long day at work combined with the other things.

Ill take Chesson Hadley. Im looking on my phone, I think hes still available

Arnold Palmer Invt'l - TEAMS

LOD:.....Jason Day.....Kevin Chappell.....Luke List.....James Hahn.....Charles Howell III......Chris Kirk

Cruzer:...Tiger Woods.....Jason Kokrak.....Louis Oosthuizen.....Ian Poulter.....Aaron Wise.....Peter Uihlein

WW:......Tommy Fleetwood...Emiliano Grillo.....Zack Johnson.....Lucus Glover.....Byeong-Hun An.....Ben Martin

Dain:.....Justin Rose......Francesco Molinari.....Kevin Kisner.....Russell Knox....Martin Laird.....Chesson Hadley

KSB:......Patrick Reed.....Brian Harman.....Patton Kizzire.....Kevin Na.....Ryan Moore.....William McGirt

Nuggs:...Rickie Fowler.....Bubba Watson.....Cameron Smith.....Sam Burns.....Bryson DeChambeau....Shane Lowry

CBF:........Alex Noren........Kiradech Aphibarnrat.....Jamie Lovemark.....Kyle Stanley.....JB Holmes.....Matt Every

Fumble:...Rory McIlroy....Mark Leishman.....Charley Hoffman.....Ollie Schniederjans..... Jimmy Walker.....Sam Saunders

Ed:...........Hideki Matsuyama.....Tyrell Hatton.....Brandt Snedeker.....Keegan Bradley....Scott Piercy.....Kevin Streelman

Pat:.........Henrik Stenson.....Adam Scott.....Matthew Fitzparick.....Charl Schwartzel.....Patrick Rodgers.....Graeme McDowell

Pat, I don't really need any golf stuff right now. Want to do a boring $20 side bet?

• Like 1

BTW - 76 today. :thumbsup: ........................ with a double on a freaking par 5. :mad:

BTW - 76 today. :thumbsup: ........................ with a double on a freaking par 5. :mad:

:thumbsup:

I shot 79 a couple weeks ago which is ridiculously good for me. Not bad for not touching a club in 4 months :wub:

I shot 79 a couple weeks ago which is ridiculously good for me. Not bad for not touching a club in 4 months :wub:

That's hot... Mind if I spank? :banana:

kiss of death to people? early faves, CBFucko and Ed if matsuyama is okay.

Ed definitely had a great mid-late draft

Fumble and Dain look like front runners, Dain will win with 3 guys making the cut

Cruzer picked the winner but comes in tied for last with only two golfers making the cut.

Sned and Keegan are both top 10 in their respective stats, short game for Sned, Keegan for Tee to Green

It probably wasnt fair to you all that this draft was held on the DNDL board....otherwise known as El Board Padrino.....otherwise known as CBFalcons turf.

I know the layout. I know the nooks. I know how the greens behave later in the day. I know where to leave my misses. In short, a decades worth of results on this board are quite obvious. Whatever I hit, I destroy.

BTW, what a horrible field. Arnie gets no love, this irritates me. D.J.? Spieth? Thomas? You are American golfers.

<insert lots of profanity>

• Like 1

really bad field. we should pick better events instead of worring about which ones Tigger is playing. It's like we are average sports media outlets and not real golf fans.

I feel like Valspar had a better overall field (prior to cut day at least).

We saw the same thing when Byron Nelson died...... The field in his tournament vanished - shame.

Pretty bad to see some of the top names skip this event, spring break with families is maybe only reason I see.... Least I hope that's the reason.

THE KING IS GONE!

Pat - side bet?

Of course. You pick the stakes and you get Ed's team as a 1a. If either yours or Ed's beats me, you win.

Pat, I don't really need any golf stuff right now. Want to do a boring $20 side bet?

Done.

Streelman and Piercy 2 over through 3

see you at the Masters

really bad field. we should pick better events instead of worring about which ones Tigger is playing. It's like we are average sports media outlets and not real golf fans.

I feel like Valspar had a better overall field (prior to cut day at least).

API has a strength of field of 58. Valspar 52.

The problem here is that they've got two WGC events in March at present. Guys feel compelled to do those, which leaves them not much time for breaks. Particularly the guys that would prefer to play the week before the Masters. Hopefully, the 2019 schedule will address the problem and help restore the API to what it should be.

Tough sledding out there

It's super early, but it's amazing how little love the defending Players champ gets in these drafts. I thought about taking him with each of my last two picks, but didn't. Thought Saunders might play inspired on a course he knows well, but not so far.

It's super early, but it's amazing how little love the defending Players champ gets in these drafts. I thought about taking him with each of my last two picks, but didn't. Thought Saunders might play inspired on a course he knows well, but not so far.

I go based on two things for the most part: current form and past performances at the venue. Kim hasn't had a good finish since November. I take his top 15 at the ToC with a grain of salt. Also, he has only played this tourney once I believe and never broke 70 so...not much to go on. :dunno:

Of course. You pick the stakes and you get Ed's team as a 1a. If either yours or Ed's beats me, you win.