Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Why did the Clinton Foundation shut down?

Once again, filthy Falls for moronic clickbait. The story comes from here:

Americas Last Line of Defense is a satirical publication that may sometimes appear to be telling the truth. We assure you thats not the case. We present fiction as fact and our sources dont actually exist. Names that represent actual people and places are purely coincidental and all images should be considered altered...

Readers may have suspected as much suspected as much when the story says Hillary Clinton was rumored to have had ice cream and played board games at the White House with terrorists.

😂😂😂https://www.factcheck.org/2017/06/clinton-foundation-not-shutting/

Should be a poll.

A. Hard to extort money when you have no one in power

B. They did not want to pay the new $15 California Min Wage

C. The economy is so good their employees got better jobs

D. There may be one more.

• Like 1

I don't know what Wiff is babbling about, but the countries and foreigners who used to donate to the Clinton Foundation stopped when she got her ass beat in the election. Perhaps a coincidence in timing.

Maybe they cured HIV in Africa and don't need the foundation anymore?

Dec. 20, 2016: The Clinton Foundation, which has been given an A+ rating as a charitable organization, making it slightly more reputable than the Red Cross, has been ordered to cease operations. The CEO, Chelsea Clinton, daughter of Bill and Hillary Clinton, has been charged with fraud and a warrant issued for her arrest.

Following the news, which was first reported on InfoWars and then passed to other reputable news sources like Fox, Hannity and Rush Limbaugh, the Clintons were nowhere to be found for an interview.

... goes on to talk about how Hillary then invited OBL back to the White House for an evening of ice cream and Scattergories.😂😂

Here's a link to the original story as well as actual context.https://www.factcheck.org/2017/06/clinton-foundation-not-shutting/

Now, for the factual portion of our show.

The Donald J. Trump Foundation, President Donald Trump's charitable foundation, said it's shutting down after it admitted in 2016 that it had violated federal rules on "self-dealing," NBC News reported Monday.

The foundation admitted to violating the self-dealing law, in which a nonprofit's leaders, such as Trump or his agents, are prohibited from channeling funds to their businesses, families, ...

SEE ALSO: 'I've never encountered anything so brazen': Report details shocking new revelations about Trump Foundation

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.businessinsider.com/trumps-charity-foundation-shutting-down-2017-11#ampshare=http://www.businessinsider.com/trumps-charity-foundation-shutting-down-2017-11

I don't know what Wiff is babbling about, but the countries and foreigners who used to donate to the Clinton Foundation stopped when she got her ass beat in the election. Perhaps a coincidence in timing.

Maybe they cured HIV in Africa and don't need the foundation anymore?

See, you a known troll.

Me, providing actual facts and links.

Jesus man, don't you have anything better to do?

Should be a poll.

A. Hard to extort money when you have no one in power

B. They did not want to pay the new $15 California Min Wage

C. The economy is so good their employees got better jobs

D. There may be one more.

There is one more. Check their Federal filings numbnuts.

The only charitable Foundation that tried to shut down was Trump's. He was trying to get the hell out of Dodge but New York stopped them cold in its tracks.

Of the two Charities, one is top rated, the other has been sued repeatedly and has admitted violating Federal rules. And is currently under investigation by both state and federal prosecutors.

But leave it to the Trump's to lie about everything else to distract chimps from the real stories.

But but Trump!!! Hahahaha.

We're not talking about Trump in this thread you dipshiit.

What's snopes take on this ?

:lol:

More importantly whats the weather like in Candyland today?

Something likely more factual than whatever the OP posted?

Well, we certainly heard from Infowars take on this.😂

It's funny, the board trolls have decided to Trump Snopes. But everything in Snopes can be linked back to actual news articles from actual new sources. Oh wait, that would be fake news!

.. but the marohnic bullshit like Seth rich and pedophile Pizza Etc is only whispered about in the Echo chambers of town hall and Heritage Foundation and that shiit is real news? LOL

Yeah, I think I'll stick to the sites that can actually link back to attributable and worthwhile sources.

Well, we certainly heard from Infowars take on this.😂

It's funny, the board trolls have decided to Trump Snopes. But everything in Snopes can be linked back to actual news articles from actual new sources. Oh wait, that would be fake news!

.. but the marohnic bullshit like Seth rich and pedophile Pizza Etc is only whispered about in the Echo chambers of town hall and Heritage Foundation and that shiit is real news? LOL

Yeah, I think I'll stick to the sites that can actually link back to attributable and worthwhile sources.

who took up this one over there? The fat wife, the cuck husband or the cat ?

That's yet again another dirty Easter egg that Trump Co has left behind. One of Trump's first orders of business was to eliminate the New York prosecutor that would have gone after him on this Trump Foundation scam.

POTUS can only extend Federal immunity, not state.

This is actually one of these shittier aspects of an already shity human being. He took money in from people who wanted to help veterans and he used it to among other things, settle Trump University lawsuit against him. Not to mention that 20 foot portrait of himself which still hasn't surfaced. How do you lose something that big?

He finally had to be shamed into Distributing the six million dollars to Veterans organizations. And even then, tried to claim that it was his money that he was giving away. No, numbnuts. When outside people donate money to your organization? That doesn't make it your money you putz.

Holy shiot, wiff provided not only one link but three. :shocking:

Of course it's not a thread he started. :doh:

wiff seems to care a lot about the Clinton Foundation and defending it.

The CGI (Clinton Global Initiative) has already shut down. The rest is just window dressing....

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geK.QcNKlaIksACBRx.9w4;_ylu=X3oDMTEyYXZxa3BjBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMzBHZ0aWQDQjU0NjhfMQRzZWMDc3I-/RV=2/RE=1521067165/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fwww.investors.com%2fpolitics%2feditorials%2fthe-clinton-foundation-is-dead-but-the-case-against-hillary-isnt%2f/RK=2/RS=f2LJMDm9ea50TsGn4oNO_2GCPo0-

Now Bill just bounces around getting laid by Lord knows who in some sh!thole.

Go back to the Executive Order dated Dec 21st, 2017.

There is one more. Check their Federal filings numbnuts.

Yea I'll get right on that. :rolleyes: I know they are still operating at least on paper but are scaled way back. I was just making a joke numbnuts.

So it's open but nobody contributes to it. Check.

wiff seems to care a lot about the Clinton Foundation and defending it.

The CGI (Clinton Global Initiative) has already shut down. The rest is just window dressing....

https://r.search.yahoo.com/_ylt=A0geK.QcNKlaIksACBRx.9w4;_ylu=X3oDMTEyYXZxa3BjBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMzBHZ0aWQDQjU0NjhfMQRzZWMDc3I-/RV=2/RE=1521067165/RO=10/RU=https%3a%2f%2fwww.investors.com%2fpolitics%2feditorials%2fthe-clinton-foundation-is-dead-but-the-case-against-hillary-isnt%2f/RK=2/RS=f2LJMDm9ea50TsGn4oNO_2GCPo0-

Now Bill just bounces around getting laid by Lord knows who in some sh!thole.

Go back to the Executive Order dated Dec 21st, 2017.

Plunge in Clinton Foundation donations fuels GOP scrutiny amid DOJ probe

Newly released tax documents showing a plunge in Clinton Foundation donations after Hillary Clinton’s 2016 presidential election defeat have fueled long-standing Republican allegations of possible “pay-to-play” transactions at the organization, amid a Justice Department probe covering foundation issues.

The tax filings, which were made public this month, show the Clinton Foundation pulled in $62.9 million in 2016, but only $26.6 million the following year, representing a nearly 58 percent drop. Tax documents for 2018 are not yet available.

A spokesman for the foundation told The New York Post, which first reported the figures, that they “anticipated a decline” in 2017 and said it was “largely attributable to the absence of sponsorship and membership contributions for CGI [Clinton Global Initiative].”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/plunge-in-clinton-foundation-donations-fuels-gop-scrutiny-amid-doj-probe

I guess when you have nothing to sell people don't just give you money...

The former president and secretary of state kicked off their "Evening with the Clintons" tour at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto on Tuesday.

It was reported that about 3,300 tickets to the event were sold for an arena that could seat around 19,000.

The former president and secretary of state kicked off their "Evening with the Clintons" tour at Scotiabank Arena in Toronto on Tuesday.

It was reported that about 3,300 tickets to the event were sold for an arena that could seat around 19,000.

Why are they essentially panhandling for money? Don't they have millions? Don't they have friends to take them in and/or provide for them?

Perhaps there is something to that Executive Order dated 12/21/2017 after all. Blocks properties tied to corruption and blocks property of those who try to give assistance to those whose property is blocked. Basically quarantines corrupt individuals.

Huh doing business in a foreign country, eh? Sounds like Canadian meddling. We should probably appoint a special consul to look into EVERYTHING the Clinton's have going on.

Why are they essentially panhandling for money? Don't they have millions? Don't they have friends to take them in and/or provide for them?

Perhaps there is something to that Executive Order dated 12/21/2017 after all. Blocks properties tied to corruption and blocks property of those who try to give assistance to those whose property is blocked. Basically quarantines corrupt individuals.

I believe it is normal for the formers to head out and get some $$....

Don't most of them leave office with a deficit and owe $$ to the gov?

• Like 1

No

The Obama’s are worth almost one billion dollars.

I know you're being sarcastic but you know some folks think it's just another case of someone trying to cash in.

They never stop to think 'why would the Clinton's subject themselves to this embarrassment of mostly empty venues?'

I know you're being sarcastic but you know some folks think it's just another case of someone trying to cash in.

They never stop to think 'why would the Clinton's subject themselves to this embarrassment of mostly empty venues?'

Uhmmm, I actually wasn't being sarcastic, i really did think that :doh:

Clearly I may have been mistaken on that assumption.... :bench:

Uhmmm, I actually wasn't being sarcastic, i really did think that :doh:

Clearly I may have been mistaken on that assumption.... :bench:

It takes a big man to admit he thought the Clintons were on the up and up.

The Obama’s are worth almost one billion dollars.

“I Do Think At A Certain Point You’ve Made Enough Money” - Obama