Sign in to follow this  
mobb_deep

Pennsylvania Special Election

Surprised there isnt a thread, unless I missed something on the moon. I watched Fox News a bit last night, and even those hacks seem to think its bad sign for whats to come later this year?

Any of the conservative geeks think its a bit alarming that a Republican candidate just lost a district Trump carried by 20 points? A district thats 95% white and affluent, none the less. Is this just an anomaly? Are people just sick of all the dysfunction in the WH?

not concerned, just like the left wasn't concerned when Obama lost like a gajillion seats. Pendulum always does this

nothing is getting passed anyways so nothing will change. Trump will be tied to EO's like Obama was

Surprised there isnt a thread, unless I missed something on the moon. I watched Fox News a bit last night, and even those hacks seem to think its bad sign for whats to come later this year?

Any of the conservative geeks think its a bit alarming that a Republican candidate just lost a district Trump carried by 20 points? A district thats 95% white and affluent, none the less. Is this just an anomaly? Are people just sick of listening to this moron, and all of the drama in the WH, even if hes gave them a tax break?

How many democrats will run on a pro gun pro tariff platform? This guy in Pennsylvania is an anomaly.

How many democrats will run on a pro gun pro tariff platform? This guy in Pennsylvania is an anomaly.

And a guy named Trump backing him. Should have been a landslide.

Yeah wake me up when this guy does anything that Pelosi and Chuck don't want to do. I'm sure this kid will really stand up to them. What a joke.

Having said that I'm not terribly surprised just because we all know this stuff is cyclical.

Losing these seats is not ideal but it's a far cry from anything alarming for Trump's reelection.

Lamb was ahead what, nearly 10 points going in then Trump shows up and Droopy the Republican is in a dead heat.

All this BEFORE indictments start getting handed down. McCabe now being recommended for firing (instead of being allowed 3 weeks to retire). :doh:

• Like 1

Looks like buyers remorse among Trump voters in PA.

Any of the conservative geeks think its a bit alarming that a Republican candidate just lost a district Trump carried by 20 points? A district thats 95% white and affluent, none the less. Is this just an anomaly? Are people just sick of all the dysfunction in the WH?

Yes it's alarming to me. I wonder how many people were turned away because they where lied to about redistricting. I worry about the voting machines. I worry that people have started to get comfortable during Trumps prosperity and not voted.

I worry about fake news constant 24/7 attack. With alternate media getting shut down by liberal companies there is no dissenting opinion.

Yes it's alarming to me. People need to wake up. Keeping this american prosperity going takes work. It starts by showing up to the polls.

you know I kinda wish there was like a voter tracking record.

cause its more like people who voted for Trump didn't bother to vote, and all the Dems flocked to the booths

What a good little troll.

Reinforces what all of America already knew, Hillary was the worst Presidential candidate of all time. Worse than Mondale. Worse than Dukakis.

Trump has upped the voter turnout. He has also shifted the pendulum to the right. Neither candidate is anywhere close to an Obama Democrat, which is good news for all of us.

In the end this election means very little, Pennsylvania will be redistricted and Lamb should win the new District with relative ease.

I dont understand why people give a ######

Really? You don't understand?

Yes it's alarming to me. I wonder how many people were turned away because they where lied to about redistricting. I worry about the voting machines. I worry that people have started to get comfortable during Trumps prosperity and not voted.

I worry about fake news constant 24/7 attack. With alternate media getting shut down by liberal companies there is no dissenting opinion.

Yes it's alarming to me. People need to wake up. Keeping this american prosperity going takes work. It starts by showing up to the polls.

:lol:

Not really. If what it takes for DEMs to win an election - and the GOP to lose it - is a DEM candidate saying things like he’ll lobby to remove their minority leader, and that he’s pro 2A, etc (lie or not), I think we’re on a pretty good trajectory.

Saccone sounds like a bumbling candidate, who said stupid things: things which the complicit MSM gleefully timed for air for maximum damage.

• Like 1

Southwestern PA too, in a region Trump won by 20%. Guess they realized all that stuff about MAGA and winning was a load of horsesh1t.

The exciting part is that there is hope for this country based on this. This guy is a moderate, and I would hope a majority of this country votes for a moderate regardless of the letter after their name before they vote for the loons (on both sides) that they have been presented in the recent past.

Southwestern PA too, in a region Trump won by 20%. Guess they realized all that stuff about MAGA and winning was a load of horsesh1t.

I am sure that's part of it, but I still think it took a relatively moderate Democrat to do it. Which is good, all things considered...IMO.

• Like 1

I am sure that's part of it, but I still think it took a relatively moderate Democrat to do it. Which is good, all things considered...IMO.

The problem, of course, is that he’s nearly certainly lying about what he really believes.

And that has to be the GOP candidate strategy going forward: after things like “if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor” how can we trust a single thing a DEM candidate claims to believe?

Not really. If what it takes for DEMs to win an election - and the GOP to lose it - is a DEM candidate saying things like hell lobby to remove their minority leader, and that hes pro 2A, etc (lie or not), I think were on a pretty good trajectory.

Saccone sounds like a bumbling candidate, who said stupid things: things which the complicit MSM gleefully timed for air for maximum damage.

Spot on.

• Like 1

The problem, of course, is that he’s nearly certainly lying about what he really believes.

And that has to be the GOP candidate strategy going forward: after things like “if you like your doctor you can keep your doctor” how can we trust a single thing a DEM candidate claims to believe?

He might be lying, but he has to stick with those lies for 7 months during his audition.

• Like 1