Sign in to follow this  
MLCKAA

Anyone have missing relatives?

My brother was always a sh*t disturber and troublemaker his whole life. Nonetheless, we never ostracized him. But 14 years ago he decided to just get the fck outta Dodge and I havent seen him or heard from him since. 14 years!! Hes 8 years older than me amd doesnt even know I have a son. My daughter (34 B) was just 6 months old the last time I spoke to him.

Man, i dont envy those circumstances at all. Thats gotta be really strange not knowing. So you dont even know if hes dead or alive?

My sister tracked him down 7 years ago (no idea how she did that because he has no internet presence) and he apparently told her “You and the whole family can fck yourselves.” I swear it is HIM, not us.

Smart brother. Good for him.

No, I do not have any missing relatives.

Do you care that you havent talked to him?

How big are 34 ;) ;) ?

Not my fault the browser changed the B to a smiley face. Stupid emoticons

Smart brother. Good for him.

No, I do not have any missing relatives.

Do you care that you havent talked to him?

Not sure. He sh*t all over everyone but me. He’s 8 years older than me and had pretty much moved out of the house before I even knew who I was.

I have an uncle thats kinda like that. Disappears for years at a time. Then one of my aunts decides to track him down and bring him back into the fold. Predictably it does not end well and round and round we go.

He is crazy smart but also totally focking crazy

Not my fault the browser changed the B to a smiley face. Stupid emoticons

Why would you post your daughter's can size? I enjoyed your sexless wife thread but I'm thinking you are a troll alias. :(

How big are 34 ;) ;) ?

Why are you interested in a young girl? Sick.
  • Like 1

I have an uncle thats kinda like that. Disappears for years at a time. Then one of my aunts decides to track him down and bring him back into the fold. Predictably it does not end well and round and round we go.

He is crazy smart but also totally focking crazy

Interesting... is he bipolar? Something else? Like you said, there is often a fine line between genius and crazy.

Interesting... is he bipolar? Something else? Like you said, there is often a fine line between genius and crazy.

Im not sure. He is just...bizarre. Not sure they even have a word for it

Why would you post your daughter's can size? I enjoyed your sexless wife thread but I'm thinking you are a troll alias. :(

Can size is mandatory, dude.

If you think I’m an alias, just check my reg date. I think it is 2004 or 2007. Pffft.

Can size is mandatory, dude.

If you think Im an alias, just check my reg date. I think it is 2004 or 2007. Pffft.

For your daughter? You're a pimp.

I've got a cousin that lives in the same town as me now. He disappeared years ago. Same kind of deal, he doesn't want to be bothered. Even now that his mom just died and there's some inheritance. He doesn't want any part of it.

It's easy to criticize guys like that. But generally you don't know the whole story.

I fished with his dad and my dad. And his dad was a complete diick. Just a mean-spirited . A miserable of a human being. And maybe rightly so, because his wife was even worse. A princess Nut Job who owned his balls Lock Stock & Barrel. She was a raging cont on an aunt, as a Mom? Geesus.

Point being, fast forward all these years and Dan the cousin is made out to be the bad guy. But truth be told, I can see why he just bugged the out. That's basically what my oldest brother did too.

It's like some of the miserable fux you see in nursing homes who constantly bitchin moan about their kids not visiting them. It's a hard lesson to learn and accept, but maybe just maybe there's a reason why you're a lonely old bich.

• Like 1

I've got a cousin that lives in the same town as me now. He disappeared years ago. Same kind of deal, he doesn't want to be bothered. Even now that his mom just died and there's some inheritance. He doesn't want any part of it.

It's easy to criticize guys like that. But generally you don't know the whole story.

I fished with his dad and my dad. And his dad was a complete diick. Just a mean-spirited ######. A miserable ###### of a human being. And maybe rightly so, because his wife was even worse. A ###### princess Nut Job who owned his balls Lock Stock & Barrel. She was a raging cont on an aunt, as a Mom? Geesus.

Point being, fast forward all these years and Dan the cousin is made out to be the bad guy. But truth be told, I can see why he just bugged the ###### out. That's basically what my oldest brother did too.

It's like some of the miserable fux you see in nursing homes who constantly bitchin moan about their kids not visiting them. It's a hard lesson to learn and accept, but maybe just maybe there's a reason why you're a lonely old bich.

I pretty much said that to my dad one of the last times we spoke. When youve run off four wives, your mother, and both of your children, maybe you need to start considering the veracity of your side of the equation.

• Like 1

I pretty much said that to my dad one of the last times we spoke. When youve run off four wives, your mother, and both of your children, maybe you need to start considering the veracity of your side of the equation.

Thumbs up

For your daughter? You're a pimp.

No dude. He is correct. Any mention of a female dictates a stated can size. It's the bored rules.