Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

Trump - Fox & Friends

Oh yeah is this that channel the liberals all say you don't watch?

And actually most Trump supporters and many others like this.

Didn't need to watch the channel to have heard about it yesterday. It was a trainwreck.

Not sure why anyone would like how he called in, what he said, or how he ranted (especially his words on the DOJ near the end).

On the funny note...the way he tried French pronunciation...especially of Macron...he said his name more like the soft core pron of Krista Allen. :wub:

I'm sure they also like wrasslin'

Who doesnt like wrassln??!!! :)

I dunno....it was ok, nothing special....but id rather hear him than the thousand talking heads from Fox, cnn, etc.

Barry had the advantage of every channel but Fox news, he could go on and not get asked any tough questions

Barry had the advantage of every channel but Fox news, he could go on and not get asked any tough questions

Shhhhhhhhh :nono:

The best part was them trying to kick him off. It was like a kid trying to get away from their crazy grandparent.

"'Sir, we could do this all day, but I'm sure you're busy...." :overhead:

You know the Producers and/or Gen Kelly were tying to cut this loon's mike.

BTW - He seriously effed himself on the stormy lie too.

Their faces were priceless. The bimbo looked like she just sht herself.

I swear, if they had a band, they would have played him off... :first:

THIS kids, was the 'manic' part of 'manic/depressive'.

The best part was them trying to kick him off. It was like a kid trying to get away from their crazy grandparent.

"'Sir, we could do this all day, but I'm sure you're busy...." :overhead:

You know the Producers and/or Gen Kelly were tying to cut this loon's mike.

BTW - He seriously effed himself on the stormy lie too.

Their faces were priceless. The bimbo looked like she just sht herself.

I swear, if they had a band, they would have played him off... :first:

THIS kids, was the 'manic' part of 'manic/depressive'.

Hard breaks moron.

Jesus you're delusional

Really says a lot, when POTUS calls in to a talk show, rants for 30 minutes and the reaction is :dunno:

Because he sounds no different than any other nutball they bring on, except perhaps a little dumber

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/26/politics/donald-trump-fox-interview/index.html

Selected lines from his verbal rampage.

You know it's bad when the F&F guys can;t even spin it - and the other guys pick up fox footage to laugh at.

Fact Check: http://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/article/2018/apr/26/fact-checking-donald-trumps-interview-fox-friends/

Lol... You guys are the best. I couldn't even tell you one segment on Half of these other channels but you guys know everything about Fox News. You know that channel you guys never watch.

Lol... You guys are the best. I couldn't even tell you one segment on Half of these other channels but you guys know everything about Fox News. You know that channel you guys never watch.

Dude...just watch or listen to it...it was a focking train wreck.

Dude...just watch or listen to it...it was a focking train wreck.

I had it on yesterday. It was fine.

I guess you guys would rather watch Rachel Maddow or Anderson Cooper Babble endlessly.

I had it on yesterday. It was fine.

I guess you guys would rather watch Rachel Maddow or Anderson Cooper Babble endlessly.

I don't watch either of them.

It was fine? A...you watch Fox and Friends...yet want to call anyone else partisan...oof.

B. He focked himself and Cohen a bit with his loose lips on that.

C. His statement on the DOJ and his usual mistruths regarding what is going on ended up with congress actually pushing harder for protection for Mueller.

D. Had Hillary shrieked like that on TV you all would have gone nuts. Hell, you all did go nuts any time she raised her voice as he did there.

For the record. I love wrasslin, hate Trump, and have never watched Fox News.

Ive also never watched CNN, aside from those Anthony Bordain and Lisa Ling documentary things or whatever they are.

I watch the local news for the car chases and hot weather chick, it that counts for anything.

I don't watch either of them.

It was fine? A...you watch Fox and Friends...yet want to call anyone else partisan...oof.

B. He focked himself and Cohen a bit with his loose lips on that.

C. His statement on the DOJ and his usual mistruths regarding what is going on ended up with congress actually pushing harder for protection for Mueller.

D. Had Hillary shrieked like that on TV you all would have gone nuts. Hell, you all did go nuts any time she raised her voice as he did there.

Psst...I'm not on here daily whining about news sources I don't watch. HTH.

Just watched it.

He admitted that Cohen represented him for the Stormie Daniels thing.

He basically just lost the Daniels defamation case and proved he's a lying immoral man.

You don't even have try with Trump. Just let him talk and he incriminates himself.

Please always remember, you admire and dote over an idiot.

Psst...I'm not on here daily whining about news sources I don't watch. HTH.

Im not either. Nor am I on here bringing up Maddow or Anderson Cooper yet some of you still think its clever to bring them up or other networks nobody here is using as a source.

And shocking you can't address the actual interview other than to laughingly claim it was fine.

Im not either. Nor am I on here bringing up Maddow or Anderson Cooper yet some of you still think its clever to bring them up or other networks nobody here is using as a source.

And shocking you can't address the actual interview other than to laughingly claim it was fine.

You have and do cite fox.

Thought it was fine. Sorry people don't share your outrage. T's and P_s

You have and do cite fox.

Thought it was fine. Sorry people don't share your outrage. T's and P_s

Mocking his lunacy is not outrage.

Mocking his lunacy is not outrage.

Haha.. lunatic got North and South Korea to stop a decades okd war and is meeting to start denuclearization. Yeah he's crazy.

Cue sho not giving Trump any credit.

I know this may shock you but your opinion is not fact. Kind of a huge mistake you make in most posts

Haha.. lunatic got North and South Korea to stop a decades okd war and is meeting to start denuclearization. Yeah he's crazy.

Cue sho not giving Trump any credit.

I know this may shock you but your opinion is not fact. Kind of a huge mistake you make in most posts

He gets the credit for getting them to sit down. Beyond that...its NK and SK meeting and they get the credit they deserve if it happens.

NK has not yet agreed to denuclearize...and that is the big tipping point.

Also...none of this has anything to do with what he was ranting about...so just another deflect by you...as usual.

Just a bit on NK and the Nuke program that somebody has been hinting they stopped because of his strong leadership.

Chinese geologists say North Korea nuclear test site collapsed, may explain end of program

Chinese geologists claim in a new study that the mountain above North Korea’s main nuclear test site collapsed in September, rendering the area unsafe for further testing because of possible radiation leaks — a finding that may shed a different light on Kim Jong Un’s announcement that his country was ceasing its nuclear testing program.

On Saturday, President Trump hailed Kim's claim that he would close its nuclear testing facility and suspend nuclear and intercontinental ballistic missile tests as "big progress." North Korea has stopped short of pledging it will entirely give up its nuclear weapons or scale back its production of missiles and their related components.

He gets the credit for getting them to sit down. Beyond that...its NK and SK meeting and they get the credit they deserve if it happens.

NK has not yet agreed to denuclearize...and that is the big tipping point.

Also...none of this has anything to do with what he was ranting about...so just another deflect by you...as usual.

No big deal. Nobody really cares or expects you to give him any credit. The voters will give him credit and that's all that really matters.

Going to laugh my ass off when he wins a Nobel Peace Prize and basically middle fingers all of you folks.

No big deal. Nobody really cares or expects you to give him any credit. The voters will give him credit and that's all that really matters.

Going to laugh my ass off when he wins a Nobel Peace Prize and basically middle fingers all of you folks.

Did you not read the first statement?

The peace prize you all claim that means nothing...but now does?

:lol:

• Like 1

Did you not read the first statement?

The peace prize you all claim that means nothing...but now does?

awarding him the prize would bring legitimacy back to the prize. Legitimacy that was thrown out the window when they handed one to barry for the fock of it.

awarding him the prize would bring legitimacy back to the prize. Legitimacy that was thrown out the window when they handed one to barry for the fock of it.

This. Bam got one for literally nothing.

This. Bam got one for literally nothing.

well he did have a beer summit with his initial target in his war on the police.

And he's half black, so that's something, right?

In this case, you really don't have to watch Fox in order to see this train wreck. I mean literally every other network had at least one show and usually multiples that aired footage.

The bigger issue is if he can't manage 2 have a conversation with literally the three dumbest people on the air without stepping on his own diick, he really shouldn't be POTUS. Any damn sure shouldn't testify on anything.

For fucksake, what most people were laughing at was Fox threw him a softball about his wife's birthday present and he even whiffed on that one.😂

In this case, you really don't have to watch Fox in order to see this train wreck. I mean literally every other network had at least one show and usually multiples that aired footage.

The bigger issue is if he can't manage 2 have a conversation with literally the three dumbest people on the air without stepping on his own diick, he really shouldn't be POTUS. Any damn sure shouldn't testify on anything.

For fucksake, what most people were laughing at was Fox threw him a softball about his wife's birthday present and he even whiffed on that one.😂

Oh sweet...more unhinged opinion trying to pawn as fact.

It's not rigged...you're just losing.

Oh sweet...more unhinged opinion trying to pawn as fact.

It's not rigged...you're just losing.

Go ahead and keep sticking with your 35% that literally are physically incapable of admitting anything Trump ever does or says is in any way jacked up.

He had you morons figured out before he was even elected. That whole line of that being able to shoot somebody in the middle of the street? He wasn't complimenting you.

Go ahead and keep sticking with your 35% that literally are physically incapable of admitting anything Trump ever does or says is in any way jacked up.

He had you morons figured out before he was even elected. That whole line of that being able to shoot somebody in the middle of the street? He wasn't complimenting you.

Uh huh...as his approval rating keeps climbing.

Pace yourself... you have 7 more years.

Problem is you clowns see everything as a "fock up".. literally everything. His fox thing was nothing yet..here we are...and if people don't share your hysteria and mental unhingeness...it's somehow their issue.

Gluck with that.

Uh huh...as his approval rating keeps climbing.

Gluck with that.

Well, it's not like his numbers had any choice. Unless they converted to Celsius. LOL

And, please, keep your lies straight. Remember? Polls are all rigged? They're fake news! Unless they aren't. And then they're not. Unless they are. And then they are. LOL

Really says a lot, when POTUS calls in to a talk show, rants for 30 minutes and the reaction is :dunno:

Mike Honcho: TDS Stage 6

It's like you relish in being a hysterical idiot.

You would have to say that Shonuff is officially a drug addict at this point.