Sign in to follow this  
Matts Eagles

Who are some cheaper Veterans you are looking to acquire for depth?

Yeah I would rather have Trequan or Meredith over Ginn. Im a saints fan and have watched Ginn drop too many balls that I think that he gets replaced in the target pecking order

Yeah I would agree.

I like Ginn last season.

I think they brought in new WRs too compete for his job.

Thanks.

Ginn wasnt that bad but they definitely did not want Brandon Coleman and Ted Ginn to be behind Thomas. I think Michael Thomas goes next level with the upgraded talent around him this year

Yeah I would agree.

I like Ginn last season.

I think they brought in new WRs too compete for his job.

Thanks.

Don’t know if I can see Thomas finishing higher then 6th in ppr like he did last season.

Last season was the worst ff season for Brees since 2005 his last with the Chargers

More mouths too feed might just hurt M Thomas more then help.

He might not reach 100 rec.

He shall see.

Thanks.

Biggest threat to Ginns job is Trequan Smith. That guy is a real quality deep threat with the largest catch radius of any WR drafted in this years class

Keep it down. No one speak of Smith's name again.

How much do you think Ginn gets hurt with the Saints picking up Meredith?

J Hill and J Matthews could be a very interesting pair too keep an eye on.

I think the running game is a bigger hurt to Ginn and Meredith than they are to each other. As a Brees owner one thing I noticed is he has never had a real go to 2nd option. He spreads it out to whoever he can get it to. Both will most likely have 2 great games, more just ok games than good games, and even some 2 receptions for 16 yards games. As of now neither are guys I would want to start on a weekly basis, but could be a nice bye week filler.

No higher then a wr5 in ppr.

Then I would agree.

I think hes an upgrade for the Hawks but I dont see him being all that productive.

With his signing thou that could help lower the value some what of Baldwin.

And thats a very good thing.

I'm thinking endzone target, if he even makes the team. Kinda like Mike Williams was when Carroll first took over.

This might have to do with Darboh not being ready, than anything else.

One mans name who will prevent Brandon Marshall from doing anything and its Brian Schottenheimer. I have no idea how that man ever got a job again but somehow UGA hired him they then fired the coach that hired him and took all play calling duties from him bc his offense was 84th in the country behind the likes of Georgia Tech etc. imagine having Sony Michel and Nick Chubb on the same time and getting out produced by a triple option offense. He then somehow got hired by Pete Carroll who apparently is getting ready to rip and dip after he runs that organization into the ground in the next 2-3 years

One mans name who will prevent Brandon Marshall from doing anything and its Brian Schottenheimer. I have no idea how that man ever got a job again but somehow UGA hired him they then fired the coach that hired him and took all play calling duties from him bc his offense was 84th in the country behind the likes of Georgia Tech etc. imagine having Sony Michel and Nick Chubb on the same time and getting out produced by a triple option offense. He then somehow got hired by Pete Carroll who apparently is getting ready to rip and dip after he runs that organization into the ground in the next 2-3 years

He might very well end up being the shits. But Bevell was the runny shits. So I'll give the less of the two evils a try.

Like I've said repeadily in the Seahawks thread. I'd rather give this guy a chance, and then if I got to complain about him, I will.

But it's certainly better than complaining about the same old, same old. Year after year.

One mans name who will prevent Brandon Marshall from doing anything and its Brian Schottenheimer.

Could be. But given Marshall's career, could it be him holding back the coaching? He's been in the league for like 12 years and has never been to even 1 playoff game? But for fantasy, who knows?