Sign in to follow this  
redsrback

anthem ruling

So it just got better? Can you link anything that says its better now?

Listen man, you can't use a stat from 30 years ago to base anything off of. Thats just common sense. And yes, DV has declined in the last 30 years.

Listen man, you can't use a stat from 30 years ago to base anything off of. Thats just common sense. And yes, DV has declined in the last 30 years.

link?

link?

Laws were changed in the early 90's. I don't know if you know that. Put declining domestic violence rates into google and take your pick.

Laws were changed in the early 90's. I don't know if you know that. Put declining domestic violence rates into google and take your pick.

No I've never beat anyone or had anyone close to me get beat. Of the one person I personally know their brother took care of the issue so that one was never reported like many many more.

Look I understand that there are good cops out there and that they have a rough job. But America needs to realize that that are bad cops out there that get covered up by the good cops too. And the police force is basically becoming an for profit organization. That the police unfairly escalate situations with minorities everyday. They are brutal, if you go on Facebook look for the page policing the police and watch the cringing videos of these people getting beat on.

I guess ill never change your mind on the out of control police but our freedoms are eroding every time a bad cop gets away with breaking the law.

You never answered why they need to hide their vehicles from ordinary everyday people.

I see police cars everyday on the road. Plus I don't care if they do hide their cars around obstacles. I prefer they catch drivers going 85 in a 60mph zone. If they saw the cop, they would slow down for 30 seconds, then go back to weaving through traffic putting safety at risk.

Robbie Anderson driving 105 in a 45 zone, running red lights and then telling the cop he's going to f-ck the cop's wife. Poor Robbie. Dude has a previous charge of resisting arrest. He is so abused by these terrible police.

I didn't post anything about military decorations. People who accuse others of things that they didn't do are shitbags. Hence, the dems...

why on earth are you under the impression that i was talking to you? i was talking to the guy i quoted--that's how the quote thingy works on forums.

why on earth are you under the impression that i was talking to you? i was talking to the guy i quoted--that's how the quote thingy works on forums.

You quoted me when you said that. Go back and look.

Dad served in Korean, 2 sons served in Iraq and Afghanistan, Uncle killed in Vietnam, several others around me served and still are. Maybe your the shitbag sirensong, thinking u need a participant trophy for you can get attention. Wasn't about military serving in general, just a guy whos posts I can count on 1 hand saying he was some cold war hero.

I just lost some respect for a couple people here after reading through this. It's amazing how obvious it is to see who supports Trump and who dislikes him. I hate what his Presidency has done to this country and how it's turned every conversation into a political one. I know there were plenty of Obama complainers but I don't ever recall it being this bad with the amount of politics injected into everyday discussions.

• Like 2

You quoted me when you said that. Go back and look.

how could i have quoted you if you weren't talking about cold war medals?

here's my post: http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=476964&page=2&do=findComment&comment=6235540

here's the post i quoted, by redsrback: "Nope no recognition of medals for cold war sorry."

unless you wrote that, i wasn't talking to you.

did you write that?

I just lost some respect for a couple people here after reading through this. It's amazing how obvious it is to see who supports Trump and who dislikes him. I hate what his Presidency has done to this country and how it's turned every conversation into a political one. I know there were plenty of Obama complainers but I don't ever recall it being this bad with the amount of politics injected into everyday discussions.

We didn't bring it here, the players did.

It's a political thread. What did you think was going to happen? Lighten up. The country is doing fine.

I hate what his Presidency has done to this country and how it's turned every conversation into a political one. I know there were plenty of Obama complainers but I don't ever recall it being this bad with the amount of politics injected into everyday discussions.

It's because the left won't stop with their belittling banter. SNL, samanta bee, late night talk shows, hollywood, and now sports are making all entertainment into a political agenda.

When obama was in office, the average conservative in this country knew that who they voted for didn't win and they just went on in life. The cry baby libs will not let go of it and be civilized.

I went to Second City comedy club in Chicago a couple months back, and sure enough, political crap comedy about the president. This political butt hurt crap is being pushed in everyone's face throughout the whole entertainment industry on a daily basis and you come out and blame it on President Trump. That is just plain blind commentary from you.

Eagles uninvited to the White House....hahahahahaha. This has been handled perfectly.

Half the team already said they didnt want to go. Looks like tiny hands got offended. 🤚 🤚

Half the team already said they didnt want to go. Looks like tiny hands got offended. 🤚 🤚

Who really cares about entertainers visiting the white house? Too bad for the guys that wanted to go that their teammates are selfish idiots and wanting to muck up the entertainment industry more than it is already.

Who really cares about entertainers visiting the white house? Too bad for the guys that wanted to go that their teammates are selfish idiots and wanting to muck up the entertainment industry more than it is already.

If the Super Bowl Champions wanted to meet a clown they would go to the circus.

Champs. :first:

I see police cars everyday on the road. Plus I don't care if they do hide their cars around obstacles. I prefer they catch drivers going 85 in a 60mph zone. If they saw the cop, they would slow down for 30 seconds, then go back to weaving through traffic putting safety at risk.

Robbie Anderson driving 105 in a 45 zone, running red lights and then telling the cop he's going to f-ck the cop's wife. Poor Robbie. Dude has a previous charge of resisting arrest. He is so abused by these terrible police.

The entrapment that you are talking about is different then what I'm talking about. I'm talking about the color scheme of the vehicle itself. Why should they hide? They will catch the knuckleheads that are speeding without hiding or with a super colourful car.

It's because the left won't stop with their belittling banter. SNL, samanta bee, late night talk shows, hollywood, and now sports are making all entertainment into a political agenda.

When obama was in office, the average conservative in this country knew that who they voted for didn't win and they just went on in life. The cry baby libs will not let go of it and be civilized.

I went to Second City comedy club in Chicago a couple months back, and sure enough, political crap comedy about the president. This political butt hurt crap is being pushed in everyone's face throughout the whole entertainment industry on a daily basis and you come out and blame it on President Trump. That is just plain blind commentary from you.

So you think this makes America great?

https://goo.gl/images/Yghvxq

So you think this makes America great?

https://goo.gl/images/Yghvxq

So you not responding to the topic/post makes America great? Trump was not mocking that idiot.

Have you ever seen still shots of anyone when they are making a weird face or whatever body language that looks way off? Well the libs found one that they will push to the end of time because they have nothing substantial in their arsenal as far as politics or social behavior.

So childish of you to look back for semi-awkward pictures of someone to cut him down.

But let's all join in:

https://worldwideinterweb.com/hillary-clinton-funny-face-pictures/

I personally like the HILLARY 'She'll eat you soul' picture.

Its too bad that there were any guys that wanted to go, as that means they wanted to subject their black teammates to having to spend time sucking up to a man they all consider a racist.

Its too bad that there were any guys that wanted to go, as that means they wanted to subject their black teammates to having to spend time sucking up to a man they all consider a racist.

So you are now saying that the people who don't think Trump is racist need to bow down to people who do think he is?

And now you are saying they are protesting Trump and not the police?

I get it, it's confusing to me too what message they are trying to send with all this protesting of stuff while on the job.

That doesn't mean he's a racist. HTH. When he starts actually doing racist things let me know. "Considers" is bupkiss. Nothing.

So you are now saying that the people who don't think Trump is racist need to bow down to people who do think he is?

And now you are saying they are protesting Trump and not the police?

I get it, it's confusing to me too what message they are trying to send with all this protesting of stuff while on the job.

At this point its mostly a giant FU to the Clown in the WH.

At this point its mostly a giant FU to the Clown in the WH.

This is the type of comment the libs have to offer. Another samantha bee wannabe. Nothing substantial.

This is the type of comment the libs have to offer. Another samantha bee wannabe. Nothing substantial.

Have you read Donalds twitter feed? Garbage in garbage out.

Have you read Donalds twitter feed? Garbage in garbage out.

Yep, obama and hillary were in and now are out. Congratulations for recognizing.

I was responding to a post that said it was selfish of the people that think Trump is racist not to bow down to those that dont.

In that context, in as much as one view is true, then so is the other. Although one seems a bit more disrespectful of teammates than the other.

I was responding to a post that said it was selfish of the people that think Trump is racist not to bow down to those that dont.

In that context, in as much as one view is true, then so is the other. Although one seems a bit more disrespectful of teammates than the other.

Yes. Calling someone a racist is disrespectful when they are not. I don't feel the need to err on the side of some entertainer calling someone a racist.

I didn't vote for Trump--I don't care for him as a man, and I don't think he's a real conservative.

OTOH, I think it's fantastic how he has completely flipped the script on progressives, and exposed the cultural mechanisms that they employ (particularly journalism, entertainment media, and academia) to keep their protection racket going. On top of that, he's actually keeping his campaign promises to reduce bureaucratic bloat and propel the economy out of Obama stagnation.

So I will be happily pulling the lever for him in 2020, despite his many flaws.

Yes. Calling someone a racist is disrespectful when they are not. I don't feel the need to err on the side of some entertainer calling someone a racist.

I see my response confused you. No worries. Carry on.

I didn't vote for Trump--I don't care for him as a man, and I don't think he's a real conservative.

OTOH, I think it's fantastic how he has completely flipped the script on progressives, and exposed the cultural mechanisms that they employ (particularly journalism, entertainment media, and academia) to keep their protection racket going. On top of that, he's actually keeping his campaign promises to reduce bureaucratic bloat and propel the economy out of Obama stagnation.

So I will be happily pulling the lever for him in 2020, despite his many flaws.

Well said.

Trump is egotistical but he doesn't have the agenda for the government to control the people's dependancy on federal programs that keep Americans reliant on the government in the long term. He is pragmatic in his approach to make sensible decisions for the future and the now of this country. I will vote for him again. He doesn't need to go down that emotional appeal to the masses route to make people feel guilty for something they haven't done wrong.

We didn't bring it here, the players did.

Nope. You are completely responsible for talking about it or not. You being bothered by it is completely up to you.

You can't be this oblivious, can you? Conservative are no different than the Liberals when it comes to pissing and moaning and playing the victim card. I'm seeing that Conservatives are just as big of snowflakes as the Liberals that they complain about daily.

• Like 1

You can't be this oblivious, can you? Conservative are no different than the Liberals when it comes to pissing and moaning and playing the victim card. I'm seeing that Conservatives are just as big of snowflakes as the Liberals that they complain about daily.

I noticed all those safe spaces and crying rooms when Obama won. Please.

I noticed all those safe spaces and crying rooms when Obama won. Please.

Yep. There was just as much complaining when Obama was President and he was so much more respectful of a person. He may not have done the best job as a President but he was so much more personable and articulate and just respectable overall. Regardless of any of that, Obama is no longer President and I don't care about that. I also don't care about the Clintons. I care about what's going on now and our current President is a train wreck.

• Like 1

Yep. There was just as much complaining when Obama was President and he was so much more respectful of a person. He may not have done the best job as a President but he was so much more personable and articulate and just respectable overall. Regardless of any of that, Obama is no longer President and I don't care about that. I also don't care about the Clintons. I care about what's going on now and our current President is a train wreck.

The country is doing pretty good. Sorry you don't care about that.

Well, this is simply not accurate. I know that facts are probably irrelevant to you, but Obama's election caused old white people's heads to explode. Satisfied Medicare recipients screamed about a government take-over of health-care, created the Tea Party and threatened any Republican who dared to compromise with Obama. You may also recall that the stated goal of the Republican Speaker of the House at the time was to make Obama a one-term president instead of working with him. The ironic thing is that Obama was never an idealistic progressive liberal. Much like Bill Clinton, he was a deal-maker. Half the conservative agenda could have been pushed though had they even tried to compromise.

• Like 1

The country is doing pretty good. Sorry you don't care about that.

I don't care about that? The country is doing well but not great. I fear what the end results will be from some of the things Trump has done. I have a feeling that many people who saw a slight increase in their paycheck and their 401k increase think that means everything is awesome and Trump is their savior.

I'm not one of those people who can't admit that Trump has done some good things. He has done a few good things. One of them is not screwing up the path our economy was already on. I don't like the type of person he is and I most certainly don't like how he makes everyone now think it's ok to act that way. I don't like his trade war right now. I don't care that he continues making the rich very rich while doing little for everyone else. I don't like how childish he is. I don't like how petty he is. I don't like how many conflicts of interest he and his family are involved in. I don't care for his involvement in sports.