Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

De Niro--Dumb Like Sho!

I didn't think anyone could be dumb like Sho. I was wrong. De Niro is a dumb fock:

The veteran actor went on to introduce Bruce Springsteen's performance. “Bruce, you can rock the house like nobody else," said De Niro. "Even more important in these perilous times, you rock the vote. Always fighting for, in your own words, truth, transparency, integrity in government. Boy, do we need that now.”

Yes because the Hussein admin was extremely transparent and filled with integrity :doh: :lol:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/06/11/robert-de-niro-throws-f-bombs-at-trump-during-tony-awards.html

• Like 1

He's the same dumba$$ that complains about his wife overspending which forces him to do sh!tty movies.

Yeah, we should take advice on him how things should run.

Bill Maher last week...deniro this week...

This is just who these people are. And they represent Liberals in general. If it means you suffer so they can be in charge? So be it.

It's just who they are.

Sad dude. Taking lollypop roles and cursing in a desperate attempt to remain relevant. It seems like there is a snowflake competition to see who can say the most outrageous thing in a public forum.

If the Democrats knew what they were doing they would tell Hollywood and sports morons to STFU. They ain't helping. And Soynuff too.

I simply do not care about people who bash the current president. No matter who the president is.

Yeah, even morning Joe was Saying that plays right into trumps base.

This is why you never invite straight people to the Tony's.

12th Man should punch DeNiro in the face! Or he should think about punching him in the face in RL and talk about it online, like he did with Kimmel and Biden.

12th Man should punch DeNiro in the face! Or he should think about punching him in the face in RL and talk about it online, like he did with Kimmel and Biden.

Good one. You bring nothing.

Says the guy who offers nothing to the discussion. :wacko:

I don't think making a thread calling a poster dumb is the best way to start constructive discussion with said poster. Not that that's the goal of any political thread started here.

852, then 8:54.

Ooh look, the mean girlz have flahawkers back.

They're FIERCE when one of theirs gets attacked. It's like a much gayer version of the Kardashians.😃

852, then 8:54.

Ooh look, the mean girlz have flahawkers back.

They're FIERCE FETCH when one of theirs gets attacked. It's like a much gayer version of the Kardashians.

Fixed.

• Like 1

I don't think making a thread calling a poster dumb is the best way to start constructive discussion with said poster. Not that that's the goal of any political thread started here.

Sho is dumb. There's no having a constructive anything with him. HTH

Heroin kills. Be careful (see Bourdain).

Sho is dumb. There's no having a constructive anything with him. HTH

Was HT busy blowing the other 11 men so you had to post for him? Lol

Was HT busy blowing the other 11 men so you had to post for him? Lol

Who's this guy? Another boring benchwarmer?

And there is the View girls...trying in vain to back each other.

Adorbs.

Wow. When you're so damn dumb, all you can do is steal the other guy's stuff. I know you are, but what am I? Lol

Wow. When you're so damn dumb, all you can do is steal the other guy's stuff. I know you are, but what am I? Lol

Psycho Spice

Psst... You were the one crying that you were getting ganged up on.

I didn't think anyone could be dumb like Sho. I was wrong. De Niro is a dumb fock:

Yes because the Hussein admin was extremely transparent and filled with integrity :doh: :lol:

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/06/11/robert-de-niro-throws-f-bombs-at-trump-during-tony-awards.html

DeNiro is a commie dumbfock.........Sho is a little more likable

See what I mean?

It's adorable when they all join their wonder twin bracelets together.

Holy hack. Who's stealing material now?

Filthy tryingbtobget my attention too?

Hawker has zero ability to have a constructive discussion. I have replied to a single post of his in years...yet he starts threads about me often.

Sad.

FF knows I wont reply to him either...yet he tries over and over...HT as well. Youd think at some point they would figure it out.

Hawker has zero ability to have a constructive discussion. I have replied to a single post of his in years...yet he starts threads about me often.

Sad.

FF knows I wont reply to him either...yet he tries over and over...HT as well. Youd think at some point they would figure it out.

Triggered.

Sad.

Tilt. And I don't care if you reply. I know you read everything. PSL.

You talking to me?

DeNiro has a #metoo or 10 coming his way.

He has been very unhinged since Trump won.

If I were his family I would hide all ropes and doorknobs.

DeNiro has a #metoo or 10 coming his way.

He has been very unhinged since Trump won.

If I were his family I would hide all ropes and doorknobs.

Good call, I can see that happening.

oh look, it's a slapfight :argue:

making america and the geek club great again :wub:

:rolleyes: