wiffleball

Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson?

It's clear they're dating now. Not sure about her choice but at least Kate Beckinsale is funny

:D

Gulp, your worst fears have been confirmed. There’s a pic of them holding hands. There’s no hope for humanity anymore.

• Like 1

More proof women are crazy. I'll never vote for one again.

• Like 1

I stand by my original statement. Pete Davidson makes me which 9/11 was take your son to work day.

GFIAFP prob would have just saved him so the timeline wouldnt change much.
  • Like 2

GFIAFP prob would have just saved him so the timeline wouldnt change much.

Early Post of the Year candidate. :thumbsup:

39 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Ok, I laughed when he hooked up with Grande......but the dude scores Beckinsdale?  Dammmmnnnn, SERIOUS upgrade.....

The only thing hotter than a smoking hot 45 year old................is a smoking hot 25 year old. Plus, Grande doesn't have a kid.

As much as I love Kate, I'm not sure I'd call it a serious upgrade.

• Like 1

Just now, Cruzer said:

The only thing hotter than a smoking hot 45 year old................is a smoking hot 25 year old. Plus, Grande doesn't have a kid.

As much as I love Kate, I'm not sure I'd call it a serious upgrade.

I do not see Grande as holding a candle to Beckinsdale, in fact the comparison is patently unfair. Like comparing a Toyota Celica to a Supra.....  Backinsdale is competing in a higher category.  I am not sure how anyone could get through even a sexual interaction with Grande, I think it might be impossible.....so trite and weird....

Grande is pretty young... She could get hotter or blow up like a tick. Kate is smoking but has peaked. Interesting debate. 

1 minute ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I do not see Grande as holding a candle to Beckinsdale, in fact the comparison is patently unfair. Like comparing a Toyota Celica to a Supra.....  Backinsdale is competing in a higher category.  I am not sure how anyone could get through even a sexual interaction with Grande, I think it might be impossible.....so trite and weird....

I'm not sure when sex with smoking hot, sexy 25 year old spinners became trite and weird - but I'd be willing to risk it.

2 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

I'm not sure when sex with smoking hot, sexy 25 year old spinners became trite and weird - but I'd be willing to risk it.

Brave man. Take one for the GC team! 

6 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

😋

12 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

CC's daughter looks anorexic  - like she escaped from a refugee camp... Does little for me.

https://www.theplace2.ru/news/pics/2018/944.jpg

https://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/newpix/2018/07/28/00/4EA17E8A00000578-0-image-a-47_1532733852347.jpg

could definitely use a cheeseburger

Don't know what it is but the guy is just genuinely funny to me.  Even his tiny bit during Aaam Sandler's monologue the other week cracked me up.

Some people are just naturally funny and I do think Pete is one of those guys

• Haha 1

he dead yet?

Lessons learned:

1. Every woman wants to try out a 10" cack, even if it is attached to an ugly retard

2. We need to invite Kate Beckinsale, Ariana Grande, and Cindy Crawford's daughter to the next GCGT. 

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

Don't know what it is but the guy is just genuinely funny to me.  Even his tiny bit during Aaam Sandler's monologue the other week cracked me up.

Some people are just naturally funny and I do think Pete is one of those guys

No, not funny at all

"are you people on drugs?" 

3 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

Lessons learned:

1. Every woman wants to try out a 10" cack, even if it is attached to an ugly retard

Yup.  Ariana did him such a huge favor, its not even funny.  And lucky for him,  he knows that any chick interested in him is DTF a big c0ck.

15 hours ago, Big Guy said:

No, not funny at all

"are you people on drugs?" 

Correct. He is not funny. he is dreadful