Sign in to follow this  
Fumbleweed

**Round Seven-Ten Commentary**

I was hoping to have a chance at Tarik Cohen, that was the first player "sniped" from me so far. I am always tepid on Cleveland players as a rule, and tend to avoid them. Hyde at 9.01 just seemed like the right value at the spot, even though at best I can hope for perhaps 6 games (at most) with any chance of legitimate workload.

Even with the suspension, I think Edelman was a value here. On the off chance his suspension gets overturned, he could be a steal.

I was hoping to have a chance at Tarik Cohen, that was the first player "sniped" from me so far. I am always tepid on Cleveland players as a rule, and tend to avoid them. Hyde at 9.01 just seemed like the right value at the spot, even though at best I can hope for perhaps 6 games (at most) with any chance of legitimate workload.

I like Jones and Hyde picks..

I am not saying the Edelman pick was bad, but with the absence of four games I do think it knocks him back at least another round, JMHO. To me, a solid round 10 pick, but only a small reach if taken in round 9

9.02 Johnson ®, Det.

I wanted a rookie with upside who may play the last half of the season when my other RBs get injured! Had considered him along with Hyde & Jones, so Ray made my pick easy. Thought Ray would take RB(s) and could have taken one before him, but I also wanted Ryan badly as the last QB with potential left (IMO).

Cohen might get better scoring in PPR, but in standard, I don't know if the points will be there..

Should be able to get around 800 total yards and his TD numbers should be better than last year. He's an exciting player who will have a few huge games and be very quite in others. Perfect for best ball.

I was happy to see Randall Cobb still available. I think he offers a lot of value in the 9th round. Jordy is no longer there and Adams won't do it all by himself. If Rodgers is healthy all year then Cobb will get his share.

Had to take a chance on Luck here, just need to make sure to get a good back up that doesn't have a week 9 bye..

One of 2 guys I was praying not to get forced to draft;

Really like my Chris Thompson pick, especially at the tail end of this RB run. He has the potential to put up some #2 RB numbers this season if he stays healthy.

Hurns is a guy I like this year for one simple reason. Who in the world are the Cowboys going to throw to????

Somebody has to catch passes in Dallas.

I sent fumble my predraft list for round 10. I'm assuming it'll be my pick before I am up.

back. will pick shortly

as for my last 2

Jordan Reed- just hoping he is on the field and we know his QB likes to use the TE.

Will Fuller - big play guy for Watson, great pick imho for a best ball format.

I like the Kenny Stills pick there Fumble. Great value at this point in the draft IMO.

ICEMAN

I like the Kenny Stills pick there Fumble. Great value at this point in the draft IMO.

ICEMAN

It was a reach. I don't think he should have gone before pick 114.

Went with Chubb in the 10th and was surprised he was still available. His ADP has been around the 8th/9th round. I'm not sure what his role is going to be yet but he's talented and could earn some good playing time.

it does seem that people started really speculating in round 8, and that speculative approach increased considerably in round 9, resulting in some players with a higher ADP number falling; Chubb being one of them.

It seems as though we are seeing some real investment into potential

I was really hoping Mahomes or Goff would make it back to me. Backup QB is getting slim, hopefully Carr will bounce back after an offseason's worth of healing.

Mariota 10.11

Not bad value........last QB2 I saw with any real value this late. Same BYE week as my QB1, so guess I will take a loss that week.

Struggled mightily between two picks in two different positions. Jameis it is.

Rice grabbed him right after me. Jamaal is the best pass protect guy and a dual threat as opposed to Aaron Jones being the more explosive runner. I like Jamaal over Jones. The backup QB run was coming and I wanted on front. Glad I chose the way I did.

11:00 where Ray is. We probably need to realize that he's gonna need lunch soon and we can expect to be graced with his presence in about a hour and a half.

Mariotta is a great value this late, would have taken him had he made it to me.

Eifert, who knows with this guy, I don't expect him to be stellar, but if he is able to produce a steady (if unspectacular) set of points each game, I guess I will take it

Prescott, could come back and be at least relevant, perhaps more

Pretty happy with the Jamaal Williams pick. I know that backfield is currently crowded, but when given the chance, Williams have proven that he can carry the starting RB load as well as stay healthy.

I don't think he's going to be my #1 best ball RB, but if any of my other 3 RBs go down, I trust that Williams will be able to give me points on a weekly basis.