Sign in to follow this  
Sho Nuff

Can we agree on this?

Scott Pruitt and his EPA is one corrupt craphole.

Just an outright farce at this point and as swampy as it gets.

I'm as worked up about whoever runs the EPA as I physically possibly can. How's that?

I'm as worked up about whoever runs the EPA as I physically possibly can. How's that?

Not worked up...just seeing if there is any middle ground with some here.

Pruitt seems completely incompetent and crooked as can be.

Not worked up...just seeing if there is any middle ground with some here.

Pruitt seems completely incompetent and crooked as can be.

Probably...but most are.

OK, I'm in. But we can't get a consensus on anything around here.

OK, I'm in. But we can't get a consensus on anything around here.

Nice boobs are cool?

only if you agree Obama is corrupt

So I take that as a no.

Focking deflect to Obama because you feel he is corrupt.

Typical geek club.

how about this the EPA shouldn't exist and regulations should be controlled by congress not special interest groups

its been the most corrupt govt agency since it started

• Like 2

Honestly don't know much about Pruitt. Perhaps you can provide a link as to what triggered the thread.

• Like 2

Remember that time Scott Pruitt flew pallets of cash to Iran in the dead of night, and all of that Uranium that he sold to Russia?

Double fail...

Honestly don't know much about Pruitt. Perhaps you can provide a link as to what triggered the thread.

https://m.govexec.com/oversight/2018/06/epa-chief-loses-round-court-release-climate-change-studies/148693/

http://www.newsweek.com/pruitt-trump-asbestos-chemicals-trump-962703

https://www.thecut.com/2018/06/scott-pruitt-moisturizer-lotion-ritz-carlton.html

That lotion one and the trying to find an old Trump hotel Mattress may be my favorite...

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/dem-pruitts-epa-stalled-production-public-records/story?id=55809253

And we can go on...pulling this from another list...

Pruitt is now facing his 12th ethics investigation. His scandals include

• Improper use of first class travel (he claimed it was for his safety);
  • Installation of a $43,000 soundproof phone booth in his office;
  • Spending $9,000 to sweep his office for listening devices;
  • Rental of a lobbyist's condominium for $50/night;
  • Improperly giving raises to aides without approval;
  • Email abuses including using four separate email accounts;
  • Using aides to seek a Chick-fil-a franchise for his wife;
  • Using aides to find a used Trump Hotel mattress;
  • Asking aides to find some reason for him to visit vacation destinations, including Fiji.

Shulkin was doing a much better job at the VA and was canned for far far lesser scandal/ethical issues.

how about this the EPA shouldn't exist and regulations should be controlled by congress not special interest groups

I'm on board with this :thumbsup: ETA: Even tho some of our Congress is bought with special interest groups.

And yes. Pruitt is trash and pure swamp.

Congress is controlled by special interest groups. Putting it there would be worse IMO.

Congress is controlled by special interest groups. Putting it there would be worse IMO.

Well, at least votes would be needed. Laws can be changed. We get to see where each politician stands on the environment by how they vote. Those are some pluses at least.

so getting majority vote is worse than an individual decision made by a person handed a position is better

:doh:

So I take that as a no.

Typical geek club.

Says the guy only concerned about EPA because...Trump.

Link me to anyone you called out under Obama for corruption. Should be easy...had alot to choose from.

• Like 1

I'm not going to argue the obvious. But top of the head, the amount of lead in our environment specifically from leaded gas? Is down about 70%. Love Canal? Isn't even a thing anymore. Rivers starting on fire? Ditto. When was the last time you thought about acid rain? Not to mention all the Superfund sites that have been cleaned up. Living in Colorado, that's a big deal.

I remember when I lived in Ohio, there's an article about how the entire Northeast was just exponentially better off these days than it was a hundred years ago. And meanwhile, our economy has exponentially grown as well.

Pruitt is flat-out insane. The things he requests on taxpayer dollars and from his own staff makes JLo's backstage Rider sound absolutely reasonable.

so getting majority vote is worse than an individual decision made by a person handed a position is better

:doh:

Not quite what I was saying...and sure there needs to be changes...but putting it in the hands of other corrupt people run by special interests isn't a huge improvement at this point. Especially when there is zero fear of repercussions out of congress.

If I'm remembering this right, it was Pruitt that had a specially designed flag just for him as leader of the agency and a flagpole installed on top of the building. The flag is only to be flown when he's in the office. The only other person who does such a thing? Is the Queen of England.

Says the guy only concerned about EPA because...Trump.

Link me to anyone you called out under Obama for corruption. Should be easy...had alot to choose from.

More deflection.

Fact is...this was a bit of a test. Should be easy for people to admit how bad this guy is right now. But some of you just can't do it. Why is that?

Always a deflect about Obama...worry about who posted the thread in the first place...just what about what about what about.

FFS...my point was proven quite easily by starting this thread. There are some of you who simply can't admit .

So I take that as a no.

Typical geek club.

Its funny that you would like to come to a consensus but when someone brings something up that they feel could be a consensus you bash them. Is that your liberal logic working for ya?

More deflection.

Fact is...this was a bit of a test. Should be easy for people to admit how bad this guy is right now. But some of you just can't do it. Why is that?

Always a deflect about Obama...worry about who posted the thread in the first place...just what about what about what about.

FFS...my point was proven quite easily by starting this thread. There are some of you who simply can't admit ######.

FFS you can't admit Hillary is corrupt despite 4 active investigations in MULTIPLE jurisdictions open against her. :doh:

More deflection.

FFS...my point was proven quite easily by starting this thread. There are some of you who simply can't admit ######.

It's not about deflection. It's about consistency in your hypocrisy.

If you want me to be honest no I don't really care about Pruitt or the EPA. I didn't care about the EPA under Obama either and whoever the hell ran it then. See? That's consistency. HTH

I like the guy. I think he's doing a magnificent job. :thumbsup:

Its funny that you would like to come to a consensus but when someone brings something up that they feel could be a consensus you bash them. Is that your liberal logic working for ya?

A. There is a topic that has zero to do with Obama and rather than address the topic, we get but Obama. That is a deflection by definition.

B. There is nothing close to a consensus on his point about Obama except among far right wing but jobs. Fact

C. Thats basic logic actually.

If you want me to be honest no I don't really care about Pruitt or the EPA. I didn't care about the EPA under Obama either and whoever the hell ran it then. See? That's consistency. HTH

It absolutely is about deflection when several cant discuss something and are forced to bring up a whatabout...its the very definition of deflection.

If someone brought up someone this corrupt with what Pruitt has been doing as a comparison and I wasn't consistent...youd have a point. Where is that? What we have instead is right wing conspiracy sights making unsubstantiated claims about Obama and youball think its the same thing.

Then say that last paragraph rather than first whining about me or Obama. Its that simple...you all are too caught up in me posting it vs the topic at hand.

It absolutely is about deflection when several cant discuss something and are forced to bring up a whatabout...its the very definition of deflection.

If someone brought up someone this corrupt with what Pruitt has been doing as a comparison and I wasn't consistent...youd have a point. Where is that? What we have instead is right wing conspiracy sights making unsubstantiated claims about Obama and youball think its the same thing.

Then say that last paragraph rather than first whining about me or Obama. Its that simple...you all are too caught up in me posting it vs the topic at hand.

A. There is a topic that has zero to do with Obama and rather than address the topic, we get but Obama. That is a deflection by definition.

B. There is nothing close to a consensus on his point about Obama except among far right wing but jobs. Fact

C. Thats basic logic actually.

This is idiotic.

This daily..."Well let's talk about this piece of gubment IN MY OPINION is corrupt. Why aren't you guys outraged!!" Is just stupid.

I care about taxes, border, military and jobs. (Naturally you don't pick those topics to whine about)

EPA is so far down the list I cant even see it.

The EPA, like labor unions, was extremely needed when it started. Over time the pendulum swung for both, and their efficacy is questionable other than a few specific cases. I think it should still exist, but in a significantly contracted form. No company is going to dump toxic waste into a river like the old days; all it takes is one person to leak to the interwebs and they would be out of business.

Also like Timmy I know little about this Pruitt guy so I can't agree or disagree with the OP. Sounds like a POS from the links tho. :cheers:

Half the country doesn't follow this stuff, so they are clean.

But with the other half.......Right vs wrong, good vs evil, clean vs corrupt. None of this matters at all any more. All that matters is The Culture War. And The Culture War isn't even about believing in something at this point. If given the option of seeing your side do something great vs seeing the other side humiliated, the latter would carry the vote by an inordinate margin. Tis very true.

I'd offer my advice on the subject, but it doesn't matter at all because our brains are only capable of filtering my words through your particular side of The Culture War's lens. Independent thought is dead.

That's why this is a dumb topic. Just like the others.

This is idiotic.

This daily..."Well let's talk about this piece of gubment IN MY OPINION is corrupt. Why aren't you guys outraged!!" Is just stupid.

I care about taxes, border, military and jobs. (Naturally you don't pick those topics to whine about)

EPA is so far down the list I cant even see it.

I think we are beyond opinion with Pruitt.

The point was this should be something easy to agree upon...instead, we get what about Obama.

Daily? Well thats just BS too.

We have talked about taxes...the cuts are still benefitting the rich and corps far more than the middle class and atbtue expense of future generations. Im also guessing none of you want to talk about the recent report on inflation and wages...or even jobs. Because its lagging a bit at this point.

Military...what about it?

Corruption at any level was the point and it was an easy exercise and most of you still cant discuss it or admit it...

I think we are beyond opinion with Pruitt.

The point was this should be something easy to agree upon...instead, we get what about Obama.

Daily? Well thats just BS too.

So you post a topic "Can we all agree on this" and get p!ssy because people point out how despite overwhelming evidence, you continue saying 'it's all a conspiracy' when someone says 'can we all agree Clintons/Obama were the most corrupt'.

So until you start 'agreeing' with the mountain of evidence that supports our assertion, GFY.

• Like 2

So you post a topic "Can we all agree on this" and get p!ssy because people point out how despite overwhelming evidence, you continue saying 'it's all a conspiracy' when someone says 'can we all agree Clintons/Obama were the most corrupt'.

So until you start 'agreeing' with the mountain of evidence that supports our assertion, GFY.

Nailed it.

Nice boobs are cool?

Not a consensus, anything bigger than a Small B cup on a scrawny asian chick and people say she’s too fat.

yep, killed it