Sign in to follow this  
joneo

13 year old girl kills it on America's Got Talent

Great joplin like voice...but it was just strange to me. Like all of a sudden she was hopped up on some crazy drugs.

[GFIAFP] WOULD! [/GFIAFP]

Great joplin like voice...but it was just strange to me. Like all of a sudden she was hopped up on some crazy drugs.

I agree. It's as if she literally channeled Janis Joplin during that small pause before singing. She also channeled Elaine Benes with her dance moves.

• Like 1

I agree. It's as if she literally channeled Janis Joplin during that small pause before singing. She also channeled Elaine Benes with her dance moves.

Damn that is the perfect description. We watch this with the kids...and I could not place it in my head how to describe her...just found it strange.

:lol:

Damn that is the perfect description. We watch this with the kids...and I could not place it in my head how to describe her...just found it strange.

:lol:

:thumbsup:

That focking sucked.

You suck

a few nights ago i was have trouble getting to sleep, so started watching some videos on YouTube.... rock covers by bands i like. the search morphed and led me to hard rock and metal covers on the voice. some amazing amateurs o0t there. some of their voices did not match their style/appearances.

I like the super-nervous, never been on a stage like this before, act. She was a finalist on "The Voice Kids".

She did great on a good song.

I'm not a fan of that song as well as most redneck rock.

4 foreign judges judging a girl from England. Way to showcase all that talent America gots. :thumbsup:

I like the super-nervous, never been on a stage like this before, act. She was a finalist on "The Voice Kids".

They also had the winner from one of the asian got talent shows...creepy magic chick.

haven't watched yet, should I?

Sucked. And way to clean yourself up, Dad. How about a razor and a shirt with a collar? Fockin slob. And Simon Cowell? Ugh.