Sign in to follow this  
edjr

can we all agree drobeski and sho are what is wrong with politics?

Far right and far left. Know their answer to the topic, based on which side said it :wacko: particulars don't matter. It's right or left

both belong in the nut house, surrounded by padded walls.

• Like 1

Posted by a guy with almost 120 THOUSAND posts.

:)

what does that have to do with the price of tea in alaska?

Posted by a guy with almost 120 THOUSAND posts.

:)

What's that got to do with anything?

ETA: I was too slow.

Far right and far left. Know their answer to the topic, based on which side said it :wacko: particulars don't matter. It's right or left

both belong in the nut house, surrounded by padded walls.

You calling anyone else nutty...good stuff ed.

Also...anyone calling me far left...has zero clue what far left even is.

But hey...enjoy.

But hey...enjoy.

The definition of far left on this bored now is anything that even remotely questions anything extremely far right.
  • Like 1

The definition of far left on this bored now is anything that even remotely questions anything extremely far right.

the definition far right on this bored is anyone who supports the America first agenda of the president.

Its a tie!

But hey...enjoy.

you can't see the forest through the trees my friend

There is only right and left anymore. As always, the squeaky wheels get the grease and the fringes do a lo of squeaking. Ever heard of the silent majority?

• Like 1

What's far right?

What's far right?

Hannity

What's far right?

Far right is when you support the right unconditionally no matter what and also demonize anything to the left to severe and fantastical lengths. So they don’t just support the president, they also have to make everyone on the left out to be some super villain weaving a complex web of never ending corruption.

Far right is when you support the right unconditionally no matter what and also demonize anything to the left to severe and fantastical lengths. So they don’t just support the president, they also have to make everyone on the left out to be some super villain weaving a complex web of never ending corruption.

:thumbsup:

Far right is when you support the right unconditionally no matter what and also demonize anything to the left to severe and fantastical lengths. So they dont just support the president, they also have to make everyone on the left out to be some super villain weaving a complex web of never ending corruption.

I was thinking policy. The cult of personality doesn't hold much sway over me. So what policies, let's say a far right guy like Hannity is pushing are far right? And I think you're describing always right (wing), not far right.

• Like 1

I was thinking policy. The cult of personality doesn't hold much sway over me. So what policies, let's say a far right guy like Hannity is pushing are far right? And I think you're describing always right (wing), not far right.

Oh I donno, I couldn’t even name one policy on either side. I have no idea what or who Hannity is and don’t really care. I just pretend to on this bored for fun.

Oh I donno, I couldnt even name one policy on either side. I have no idea what or who Hannity is and dont really care. I just pretend to on this bored for fun.

Ok, but for those playing at home, an example I would give is far right would say all foreigners out, and far left would say open borders, anyone can come in. I'm curious if that example is how others might see things.

Ok, but for those playing at home, an example I would give is far right would say all foreigners out, and far left would say open borders, anyone can come in.

Ah ok, I see. This election has kind of brought about a new brand of far right thinking. Never seen or heard anything like it when Bush or other repubs we’re in office. It’s like they were dormant til now or maybe I just wasn’t paying enough attention.

Ah ok, I see. This election has kind of brought about a new brand of far right thinking. Never seen or heard anything like it when Bush or other repubs were in office. Its like they were dormant til now or maybe I just wasnt paying enough attention.

Well, the point I'm trying to make is that what gets termed "far right" today isn't really that far right historically. It's not that long ago that democrats were the ones opposed to illegal immigration.

Well, the point I'm trying to make is that what gets termed "far right" today isn't really that far right historically. It's not that long ago that democrats were the ones opposed to illegal immigration.

Similar to what I said above, there’s a new breed of democrat now too. The vegan, hipster, burn it down, fight the power liberal.

I think the people who don't post in every one of those threads can agree that the usual suspects are hypocrites and douche bags.

• Like 1

anyone calling me far left...has zero clue what far left even is.

That is the Far Left Motto!

Priceless!

That is the Far Left Motto!

Priceless!

Youve been asked for years to put up or shut up and have never brought a thing Chief.

I dont give a sh1t. Ive already caught a good buzz. You phags just fight it out and whoever is left standing is right. Sound good? :cheers:

Youve been asked for years to put up or shut up and have never brought a thing Chief.

Remember when you said Obama set up the economy for Trump and you couldn’t name one policy, regulation, or legislation that Obama passed to set this trend? Then you tried to change the narrative.

Remember when you said Bush policies were to blame for Obama inheriting a bad economy and you couldn’t name one Bush policy that put the economy in that mess? Then you tried to change the narrative.

Remember when you said Obama set up the economy for Trump and you couldnt name one policy, regulation, or legislation that Obama passed to set this trend? Then you tried to change the narrative.

Remember when you said Bush policies were to blame for Obama inheriting a bad economy and you couldnt name one Bush policy that put the economy in that mess? Then you tried to change the narrative.

I remember when I said something a bit different, backed it up with articles and charts and you keep spinning it and bringing it up in unrelated threads.

Remember when you said Obama set up the economy for Trump and you couldn’t name one policy, regulation, or legislation that Obama passed to set this trend? Then you tried to change the narrative.

Remember when you said Bush policies were to blame for Obama inheriting a bad economy and you couldn’t name one Bush policy that put the economy in that mess? Then you tried to change the narrative.

Ouch. That is gonna leave a mark.

I remember when I said something a bit different, backed it up with articles and charts and you keep spinning it and bringing it up in unrelated threads.

Seek help

Ouch. That is gonna leave a mark.

Why would it? Its not accurate and this is about the 5th time he has tried that BS in random threads.

Would love a link to that. Maybe it's on FBG? Or it just doesn't exist.

Lemme' guess - Slo will come back calling you a liar and say that he did back it up without providing any actual proof that he did.

Would love a link to that. Maybe it's on FBG? Or it just doesn't exist.

:lol:

I scratched my head when I saw that post. Either he has an alias account he forgot about, is thinking of a different board, or maybe he is suffering from multiple personality disorder.

• Like 1

But hey...enjoy.

Sho Nuff is right about this.

We don't have any far left people on this board. After we'd run off torridjoe, we never did replace him.

I'd bet over 2/3 of the stuff in the "Liberal America, what have they created" thread, Sho Nuff would disagree with. Those focktards are out there, the SJWs, BLM freaks, Marxists, they're all out there.

As for drobeski, he's pretty far out there on the right but still, if's he's ever said a kind word about Richard Spencer or Stormfront or the KKK, I've missed it. We don't have any of those people here either. Embarrassingly, we do have Alex Jones people though.

Wrong.