Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Spinoff: Scariest movie ever

Whats your thought on scariest movie ever? I like the ones where you walk away and say..."damn that could be real". Im not into to the horror/sci fi hybrid stuff. It doesnt necessarily have to be blood and guts, but thats OK too. The first few Saws were good, some Stephen King stuff, original Halloween.

Definitely not scariest by any means, but the original 1979 Salem's Lot miniseries did a number on me. Was only 9 at the time and the scene where the kid's friend is floating outside the window gave me nightmares. "Open the window, Mark."

Definitely not scariest by any means, but the original 1979 Salem's Lot miniseries did a number on me. Was only 9 at the time and the scene where the kid's friend is floating outside the window gave me nightmares. "Open the window, Mark."

Me too at the time (was 11) The basement finale with the Vampires creeping up behind the kid.

Tiger Woods 2018 US Open

• Like 1

The vampire snatching the cross out of the hand of the priest freaked me out.

Salems Lot

Phantasm

Suspiria

Jaws

Poltergeist

All scared me as a kid. [REC] and Kill List were the creepiest over the past 10 years or so. The Descent, ju-on the grudge and It Follows were also pretty creepy.

A nightmare on elmstreet and man it is not even close.

Salems Lot

Phantasm

Suspiria

Jaws

Poltergeist

All scared me as a kid. [REC] and Kill List were the creepiest over the past 10 years or so. The Descent, ju-on the grudge and It Follows were also pretty creepy.

It follows is a nice reference.

Actually thought the Paranormal Activity series was pretty good.

No movie scared me more or had a bigger fear impact on me than Jaws........ Of course I was 5, so.

exorcist as a kid. my older bro and sisters were watching it and then i tried to sneak and watch it. sh;t my pants

also shining. saw them twins in my head for weeks when laying in bed.

It follows is a nice reference.

Actually thought the Paranormal Activity series was pretty good.

You started a thread about a movie called Veronica. The same directed did a movie called [REC] that is great and the last 10 minutes in particular are scary as hell.

Scary As Hell. It was scary as hell. :thumbsup:

You started a thread about a movie called Veronica. The same directed did a movie called [REC] that is great and the last 10 minutes in particular are scary as hell.

Thanks.👍

First one was great.

that made my brothers and i modify our behavior for almost a year. We had to have been 10 8 and 5. We hated each other. After we saw the first one we never left each others sides.

As an adult male, Deliverance takes the cake for me.

At the time, 'Invasion of the Body Snatchers' was my scariest (1978-1979 version).

'The Thing' (1984) with Kurt Russell was very scary.

I was young...that body snatches had me super skeered. No shiz.

• Like 1

I was young...that body snatches had me super skeered. No shiz.

The ending of this is fantastic. I need to watch this again.

Salems Lot

Phantasm

Suspiria

Jaws

Poltergeist

Phantasm scared the fawk out of me as a kid. We had a local church that put on a Halloween haunted house. They'd go all out to make that money. Very funny in retrospect. Had a guy who looked like the undertaker in the movie offer you two choices. Put your hand in this box. You might feel brains. Put your hand in this box, you might feel pain.

The Brain box was spaghetti. The pain box was that scary fawker holding your wrist and not letting go. The bigger you were, the harder you'd struggle.

And every time I walk into a mausoleum I picture that fawking silver death ball turning the corner looking for me.

Amitiville Horror was got me also as a kid. And it terrified me as an adult. Sat in a room with it as a kid with th the shotgun from Tin Can Alley shooting red eyes staring at me from the window. My therapist believes it the guns red light shining off the window glaring back at me. Can't shoot beer cans off a window. Still haven't recovered from that one.

Amitiville Horror was got me also as a kid. And it terrified me as an adult. Sat in a room with it as a kid with th the shotgun from Tin Can Alley shooting red eyes staring at me from the window. My therapist believes it the guns red light shining off the window glaring back at me. Can't shoot beer cans off a window. Still haven't recovered from that one.

Amityville Horror got me as a kid as well. We were on vacation visiting aunt and uncle and they had this magical device called HBO. I watched AH by myself while rest of the family played cards. That night I had my first and only case of sleep walking. Woke up "trapped" behind the door in a room down the hall. Holy fock that freaked me out. It was those g0ddamn red eyes on the doll that messed me up.

The focking Hereditary is a steaming pile of sh!t I almost left 2 times but it was 95 outside and i thought **** it let's see where my $10 takes me.

Honestly as a movie buff that has seen countless movies this may rank in my top 10 of worst ever seen.Save your money and your time!!

Related. Watching nightmare at 20000 feet right now. If there's a more classic Twilight Zone episode, I can't think of it. You guys should know by now. But just in case you don't. Two words, William Shatner.

It would be so cool to own a passenger jet and a have a creature like that on some sort of track that goes up and over and under the wing at random times. Hell, I pay 3 times as much just to sit and watch that. Shatner's best work.

Unrelated note. He goes to fire up a cigarette. And wife looks at him and says don't do that now honey! Wait until the plane takes off! LOL

The focking Hereditary is a steaming pile of sh!t I almost left 2 times but it was 95 outside and i thought **** it let's see where my $10 takes me.

Honestly as a movie buff that has seen countless movies this may rank in my top 10 of worst ever seen.Save your money and your time!!

I liked it. :dunno: