Sign in to follow this  
Fireballer

Spinoff: Scariest movie ever

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

Her titties are focking amazing. :banana:Not a bad time killer movie 

Yeah, that was good. The tatoos were a creepy twist.

On 6/27/2018 at 3:21 AM, Kopy said:

I love old school B type horror movies. To me, the high definition and new technology actually takes away from the scariness of things.

All originals were better to me. Holloween, House of Wax, Valentines day Massacre, Texas Chain Saw, Children of the Corn, Amityville Horror, ect.

That's probably why I have such a great affinity for Rob Zombies House of 1000 Corps and Devils Rejects.

On a side note too. For anyone who did like those movies. He just finished shooting up part 3 of the series. I believe it's a prequel (obviously).

Gonna be released in early 2019

I'll also be seeing Rob Zombie concert in August.  :cheers:

Another good thing about Devil's Rejects is you get to see Priscilla Barnes (from Three's Company) get violated with a gun barrel and show off her tittays.  Still looking good at her age. 

• Thanks 1

When the grandmother from the pet cemetery attacks that girl. 

Jaws - I was 11 when this came out.  I can remember feeling anxious on a pool float in a west Texas lake...!

Halloween - still crosses my mind when I open the pantry door at night.....

Disclosure - a workplace nightmare a lot more likely to happen than these others.

And this one...

The Legend of Boggy Creek - I was 8 when it came out and live near Houston....which was way too close to Fouke, Arkansas.

Saw it again recently - total tripe.

12 hours ago, DonS said:

I'll also be seeing Rob Zombie concert in August.  :cheers:

Another good thing about Devil's Rejects is you get to see Priscilla Barnes (from Three's Company) get violated with a gun barrel and show off her tittays.  Still looking good at her age. 

I thought she looked familiar!

I always look under the pantry door with a large knife every time I think of signs.

Luckily, I have lots of stale tapwater sitting around

On 6/14/2018 at 11:10 PM, nzoner said:

The focking Hereditary is a steaming pile of sh!t I almost left 2 times but it was 95 outside and i thought **** it let's see where my $10 takes me.

Honestly as a movie buff that has seen countless movies this may rank in my top 10 of worst ever seen.Save your money and your time!!

I heard a critic on the radio slobbering all over Hereditary, and wanting to see the sequel. 

I would probably agree with you. I have noticed on Rotten Tomatoes that I side more with the audience that the critics.

On 6/18/2019 at 7:33 PM, Vince44 said:

The Hitcher

What one?

Though neither of them were scary...