Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Would you ever act this way if you were pulled over?

• Like 1

Fun video, dude is a derelict who baits coos into stopping him then puts up all kind of fuss and legal jargon. Dude has tons of videos like this. He courts trouble.

I got a warning a few weeks ago for going 85 in a 60. I did not act like that.

Fun video, dude is a derelict who baits coos into stopping him then puts up all kind of fuss and legal jargon. Dude has tons of videos like this. He courts trouble.

Reminds me of many members of the NAACP and BLM.

Reminds me of many members of the NAACP and BLM.

There are lots of morons out there, not just those groups. Just people who think they know it all and push everything to the limit to prove a point.

I found mys of in a pickle watching the video. On on hand I appreciate the role the good cops play. On the other hand, cops in uniform, breaking the same laws they inforce pisses me off.

There are lots of morons out there, not just those groups. Just people who think they know it all and push everything to the limit to prove a point.

Examples?

I do enjoy when the cops wrench these type from the vehicle and taze them

Examples?

Pretty much anyone who thinks they are above the law or just smarter than cops in general. You don't know anyone like that? It isn't specific to any political affiliation, just a-holes mostly.

While I hate to see cops getting away with breaking the law, speeding doesn't count imo. I never care if a cop speeds, because I would be doing the same thing. The job is hazardous enough, who cares if they drive fast. We are all speeding anyway and getting away with it 99.9% of the time.

Pretty much anyone who thinks they are above the law or just smarter than cops in general. You don't know anyone like that? It isn't specific to any political affiliation, just a-holes mostly.

I really don't personally. I just know there are many charlatan's out there just itching to put cops in a piss poor light.

He had to repeat "Pull up to the next intersection and make a right" like the cop was speaking to him in Russian.

Is it against the law to unleash profane tirades at the cop like he did there or is that free speech?

Is it against the law to unleash profane tirades at the cop like he did there or is that free speech?

If it's only directed toward the cop and doesn't cause public alarm, yes. In other words, the cop can't be the victim, but the public can.

I think if there is no dashcam, the dude is going to fall down a flight of stairs. Otherwise, I think the cops cant do much if he doesnt threaten them. He knows what he can and cant say. Typical douche.

The cop did tell him to go to an intersection, not driveway or first safe place. Cop was wrong on that one.

Would you ever act this way if you were pulled over?

We ALL should! ...........I wouldn't cuss though.

Cops get away with fa too much, this video makes me want to know EXACTLY what our rights are. Are they the same in all 50 states?

but this guy isn't an A-Hole

We ALL should! ...........I wouldn't cuss though.

Cops get away with fa too much, this video makes me want to know EXACTLY what our rights are. Are they the same in all 50 states?

Or just hand over the credentials, answer politely and be on your way within a couple min and prob with a warning.

I think if there is no dashcam, the dude is going to fall down a flight of stairs. Otherwise, I think the cops cant do much if he doesnt threaten them. He knows what he can and cant say. Typical douche.

The cop did tell him to go to an intersection, not driveway or first safe place. Cop was wrong on that one.

WHAT???......how does that make him a douche?

but this guy isn't an A-Hole

He goes into expletive filled rants telling the cop hes a dumb fock, POS etc towards the end and rambling on about technicalities and semantics of their job. Complete AHole.

No.

And there was no reason to cuss at the cop. Cop wasnt being unreasonable. This guy was baiting the cops.

Are you guys not realizing that they just stole 3 bills from him? And how many times in the past has it happened? I'd have a bad attitude toward dumb ass cops too.

I'm sure he had good reason to know his rights by now and probably being targeted because of it.

Are you guys not realizing that they just stole 3 bills from him? And how many times in the past has it happened? I'd have a bad attitude toward dumb ass cops too.

I'm sure he had good reason to know his rights by now and probably being targeted because of it.

Based on what? Some guy from the Internet that said he had cruise control on? I think it is 50-50 that the driver is lying his ass off and looking to make the cops look bad which is why he is filming and asking for views/money.

I also think he has no reason to use those expletive filled rants where we tells them to f-off and he insults their mother.

Based on what? Some guy from the Internet that said he had cruise control on? I think it is 50-50 that the driver is lying his ass off and looking to make the cops look bad which is why he is filming and asking for views/money.

I also think he has no reason to use those expletive filled rants where we tells them to f-off and he insults their mother.

that I agree with