Sign in to follow this  
12th Man

B. Hussein Obama: The Ghost of Columbia

You should beat him up, Hairlip.

I'll beat him up when you post your pic, deal?

I'll beat him up when you post your pic, deal?

:sleep:

Your act is kinda old. Contribute, or go away

I think I posted this about 8 years ago :shocking:

good to see it hasn't died :doublethumbsup:

Very interesting. Thanks for posting.

It's rather interesting that a future President(politician) that made it on foundation of activism, wasn't active at a college known for it's activism, in a city known for it's activism. Bill Clinton was class President at Georgetown and the member of many societies. Obama's Wikipedia page has 2 paragraphs about high school and a single sentence about Columbia.

:sleep:

Your act is kinda old. Contribute, or go away

You just signed your own death warrant. :bandana:

Why would a Columbia student live on the Far East side of Manhattan? Columbia is about as far west as you can get. Can't see anyone wanting to do that. There were plenty of cheap apartments in shitty areas around Columbia back then. No need to go all they way over there to find one

Why would a Columbia student live on the Far East side of Manhattan? Columbia is about as far west as you can get. Can't see anyone wanting to do that. There were plenty of cheap apartments in shitty areas around Columbia back then. No need to go all they way over there to find one

It's to hell and gone from Columbia and probably more expensive than apartments near Columbia back in the day. AND while I can see not knowing the lay of the land and moving to an inconvenient apartment to start, he claimed never to move out of it. There isn't even convenient subway from there to Columbia.

You just signed your own death warrant. :bandana:

:lol:

I agree it is odd, but to what end? He went to Harvard Law School, that is not in question, is it?

The only thing I can think of is that he dropped out of Occidental and after the fact some people who wanted to groom him for greatness manufactured the Columbia transfer and graduation. I presume it doesn't take a huge conspiracy to manufacture a university graduation; just one willing participant from the graduation office. :dunno:

This could have kept him from being elected twice. If only questions of his past had surfaced during the elections. :rolleyes:

This could have kept him from being elected twice. If only questions of his past had surfaced during the elections. :rolleyes:

Yea the MSM really went after him hard. :rolleyes:

the 2012 one ? Quite possibly

Bowling Green or the fake Sandy Hook shooting?

or the fake Sandy Hook shooting?

Oh, cameras on me now? *cue fake crying from crisis actor dad* sniff I’m so sad, this is such a senseless tragedy. I’m just happy that nurse, err, kindergarten teacher got them out safely and apparently already disposed of all the bodies and blood. Why god, why take my little boy, err, girl!?

Didn't Obama mastermind 9-11?

No. But he did occupy a 7-11 one time because something was wrong with his peanut butter cup.

No. But he did occupy a 7-11 one time because something was wrong with his peanut butter cup.

F*cker

One person vouches for him after 3 years living in NYC. I assume this is typical. Maybe our NYers can chime in. :dunno:

Did you miss the fact that he wrote an article for a student publication, and that Columbia lists him as a graduate? At the time there were 20K students, most of them commuter students like Obama.

You know he isn't the President any more, right?

Did you miss the fact that he wrote an article for a student publication, and that Columbia lists him as a graduate? At the time there were 20K students, most of them commuter students like Obama.

You know he isn't the President any more, right?

You're the guy that looks up people's IP addresses for MDC, right? Creep.

1 single person claims to know him in 3 years of living in one of the biggest cities in the world. And he was supposed to be an activist. I suppose that makes sense to you. Not to me.

And you are right, he's not President anymore, so why all the protection of obvious B.S.?

Hardcore troubadour, on 05 Jul 2018 - 2:10 PM, said:

You're the guy that looks up people's IP addresses for MDC, right? Creep.

Don't worry, your real identity is safe with me.

Don't worry, your real identity is safe with me.

Isn't everyone's , you creepy bastard?

TimmySmith, on 05 Jul 2018 - 2:21 PM, said:

1 single person claims to know him in 3 years of living in one of the biggest cities in the world. And he was supposed to be an activist. I suppose that makes sense to you. Not to me.

And you are right, he's not President anymore, so why all the protection of obvious B.S.?

The school itself says he went there. Why isn't that enough? I guess you are also a birther, right?

Does Wayne Allen Root still have his 1-900 number giving out football winning selections?

Hardcore troubadour, on 05 Jul 2018 - 2:26 PM, said:

Go back and check, I admitted years ago that I never had access to internet profiles. Feel free to think of me what you will, but there was a bunch of you mouth breathers worried about it.

Haha real identity. Bruce Wayne? Oh no, it’s been discovered that HT is really...DUN DUN DUN...JOE SMITH!!! OMFG!!!!

Go back and check, I admitted years ago that I never had access to internet profiles. Feel free to think of me what you will, but there was a bunch of you mouth breathers worried about it.

Talk to your pal MDC. He's the one who said you can, and do, that. As a matter of fact, he asked you to in a thread. Now why would he ask you to do that? You creeps need to work on your story.

Talk to your pal MDC. He's the one who said you can, and do, that. As a matter of fact, he asked you to in a thread. Now why would he ask you to do that? You creeps need to work on your story.

Busted and disgusted.