Sign in to follow this  
Hardcore troubadour

NFL 2018

no I mean the preview Sunday night.

Oh. The Chiefs have a great shot. Reid doesn't turtle up until December.

Saquon is truly special. Everything else on the Giants sucks, namely the QB and both lines. Barkley will be on his second contract before they turn that mess around. Eagles DL made the Giants OL its biitch. I really hope Philly trades for a RB because they desperately need it.

Tough game next week against the Panthers, looking forward to it.

It looks like last year was a good year to finish last place in my dynasty league :)

no I mean the preview Sunday night.

Oh...

Heard on the radio today that Belichick is 60-2 against the rest of the AFC in his career and when Brady plays a team that is statistically like the Chiefs defensively (I think they said at least 29th or worst yards allowed), that the Patriots have averaged 39 points per game against those teams...

Of course it was the radio, so who knows if the above is accurate or not...

Saquon is truly special. Everything else on the Giants sucks, namely the QB and both lines. Barkley will be on his second contract before they turn that mess around. Eagles DL made the Giants OL its biitch. I really hope Philly trades for a RB because they desperately need it.

Tough game next week against the Panthers, looking forward to it.

I see a Barry Sanders situation. Great player but will always have sh!t in front of him. I have to wonder if they would have been better off, with so many pieces being needed, just trading that pick and getting more picks back.

Of course, they would probably screw up those picks. I hope they enjoy over-paying Solder. :lol:

Agreed.. And not only do they have a dumpster fire of a team, but they just signed a head case drama queen to the largest WR contract in history - brilliant.

The bad news is, this Giants team sucks so bad - they're actually in the running to land the qb they passed on last year. Talk about damn the luck.

I see a Barry Sanders situation. Great player but will always have sh!t in front of him. I have to wonder if they would have been better off, with so many pieces being needed, just trading that pick and getting more picks back.

Of course, they would probably screw up those picks. I hope they enjoy over-paying Solder. :lol:

Its hard to criticize taking Saquon because he is so good already, but it just goes to show you the limited impact of a RB in todays game, even a great one.

Solder was shockingly horrible. Fletcher Cox prison raped everyone on that line.

Its hard to criticize taking Saquon because he is so good already, but it just goes to show you the limited impact of a RB in todays game, even a great one.

Solder was shockingly horrible. Fletcher Cox prison raped everyone on that line.

Barkley is the closest thing I've seen to Tomlinson. That dude can do it all and is shifty as fock. Imagine if he didn't have a dumpster fire OL.

Patriots are favored a record 56th consecutive game with Tom Brady at QB

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/patriots-favored-record-56th-consecutive-133707587.html

The Patriots are 3.5-point favorites to beat the Chiefs on Sunday night, and that might be a little surprising, considering that the Chiefs are 5-0 and the Patriots are 3-2. But if that does surprise you, perhaps you don’t know just how commonplace it is for the Patriots to be favored with Tom Brady at quarterback.

Sunday’s game is the 56th consecutive game (counting playoffs) with Brady as quarterback that the Patriots have been favored, which is an all-time record, according to ESPN.

Brady’s record breaks that of Kurt Warner, whose Rams were favored in 55 consecutive games from 1999 to 2003. Before Warner the record belonged to Steve Young, whose 49ers were favored in 44 straight games from 1994 to 1996, and before that the record was held by Joe Montana, whose 49ers were favored in 37 consecutive games from 1989 to 1993.

When will the Patriots’ streak end? It could end as soon as next week, with the Patriots visiting Chicago. If the Bears blow out the Dolphins on Sunday the way they did the Buccaneers in their previous game, and if the Patriots lose to the Chiefs, it’s possible that the Bears could be favored over the Patriots, and that Brady’s streak could come to an end.

Patriots are favored a record 56th consecutive game with Tom Brady at QB

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/patriots-favored-record-56th-consecutive-133707587.html

The Patriots are 3.5-point favorites to beat the Chiefs on Sunday night, and that might be a little surprising, considering that the Chiefs are 5-0 and the Patriots are 3-2. But if that does surprise you, perhaps you don’t know just how commonplace it is for the Patriots to be favored with Tom Brady at quarterback.

Sunday’s game is the 56th consecutive game (counting playoffs) with Brady as quarterback that the Patriots have been favored, which is an all-time record, according to ESPN.

Brady’s record breaks that of Kurt Warner, whose Rams were favored in 55 consecutive games from 1999 to 2003. Before Warner the record belonged to Steve Young, whose 49ers were favored in 44 straight games from 1994 to 1996, and before that the record was held by Joe Montana, whose 49ers were favored in 37 consecutive games from 1989 to 1993.

When will the Patriots’ streak end? It could end as soon as next week, with the Patriots visiting Chicago. If the Bears blow out the Dolphins on Sunday the way they did the Buccaneers in their previous game, and if the Patriots lose to the Chiefs, it’s possible that the Bears could be favored over the Patriots, and that Brady’s streak could come to an end.

and you're about to witness a whoopin' by the guy who will break that record :banana:

and you're about to witness a whoopin' by the guy who will break that record :banana:

You have way too much faith in the Chiefs defense and the fact that the Patriots had extra time to plan...

What record? Just because they were favored does mean they won.

Here is a record/stat that could be broken:

The last 8 QBs to face the Patriots with less than 10 starts are 0-8 with 6 TDs and 8 Ints.

Anybody looking forward to the Thursday Night game? :doublethumbsup:

I WAS

:bench:

What record? Just because they were favored does mean they won.

Here is a record/stat that could be broken:

The last 8 QBs to face the Patriots with less than 10 starts are 0-8 with 6 TDs and 8 Ints.

during the mahomes dynasty it shall be broken. Foreshadowing.

Duhhhhh Bears! They got Gored. What's he 50-60 years old?

Good game our new arch rivals

:lol:

Good game our new arch rivals

It depends on whether they both keep winning the division and get to play in the playoffs. That is when you get rivalries outside of the division.

Was quite the defensive battle there. :o

:lol:

give it up, nobody expected that from mahomes

It depends on whether they both keep winning the division and get to play in the playoffs. That is when you get rivalries outside of the division.

Was quite the defensive battle there. :o

yeah I think we win if Justin Houston and Eric Berry are healthy and in the game.

What makes you say that? The Patriots had given up over 400 yards in three of their previous four games and in those games over 20 points...

yeah I think we win if Justin Houston and Eric Berry are healthy and in the game.

or if the fat man had balls

Mahomes 0 rushing TD

TB12 - 1 rushing TD

:pointstosky:

If Grandma had nuts, she'd be Grandpa.

If Fatty Reid had nuts, they are 6 - 0

Hey I'm just sayin' the next time they meet, which I think they will, our defense will look different :dunno:

Hey I'm just sayin' the next time they meet, which I think they will, our defense will look different :dunno:

Will the coach still be Fatty Reid?

Will the coach still be Fatty Reid?

Andy should get Big Balls Doug to teach him how to beat the Pats.

Aaron Hernandez was banging his H.S. quarterback. Funny.

:D

Adam Schefter

Tyreek Hill and Drew Rosenhaus want to take action against fan that doused the Chiefs WR with beer Sunday. They are talking to the NFL/NFLPA about options. “That type of behavior is unacceptable,” Rosenhaus said. “Players have to be protected. We want that fan to be prosecuted.”

:D

Adam Schefter

Tyreek Hill and Drew Rosenhaus want to take action against fan that doused the Chiefs WR with beer Sunday. They are talking to the NFL/NFLPA about options. “That type of behavior is unacceptable,” Rosenhaus said. “Players have to be protected. We want that fan to be prosecuted.”

I agree. It was a doosh move.

My guess is that the fan had his season tickets rescinded and was arrested. They have good cameras at Gillette ever since the World Cup was hosted there. Easy to identify and arrest anyone pretty quickly there.

He can't help it, he has been retahded since he got in that dust up with a plumma!

Lol

I agree. It was a doosh move.

My guess is that the fan had his season tickets rescinded and was arrested. They have good cameras at Gillette ever since the World Cup was hosted there. Easy to identify and arrest anyone pretty quickly there.

Banned from the stadium for life according to the Pats twitter feed. What kind of idiot throws a $10 beer anyway?

Banned from the stadium for life according to the Pats twitter feed. What kind of idiot throws a $10 beer anyway?

They are either $9 or $12

He is being charged with multiple offenses, including several party fouls.

They are either $9 or $12

He is being charged with multiple offenses, including several party fouls.

:thumbsup:

$10 was a ballpark figure. ;)