Sign in to follow this  
DanXIII

Slate making FFToday famous (again?)

https://slate.com/human-interest/2018/07/james-gunn-dan-harmon-mike-cernovich-the-far-rights-pedophilia-smear-campaign-is-working.html

On FFTodayForums.com, a user who quotes Trump in his profile posted a link to the video under the title, “#Himtoo Dan Harmon next up for being a pedophile.” Farther down the thread, others commented that “this is the crew constantly moralizing at the rest of us” and that “Hillary spent half her campaign hanging out with them … they couldn’t trot enough of them out on the stage at the DNC.” It’s not entirely clear to whom them refers in that comment, but it’s most likely trans people. (The July 2016 Democratic National Convention was the first in history to feature a transgender speaker.) Another user explicitly linked pedophilia to the issue of trans bathroom access, which the GOP has tried to restrict through legislation: “You mean you are opposed to your little girl using the same restroom as a grown man who decides to take a little extra peek between the door crack when hes walking by and hears her going tinkle? Bigot.”

Shitposting MAGAtards coming through in a big way! Congrats!

• Like 1

I was talking about Hollywood elites, not Trans. So surprised the "reporter" got it wrong.

Sho got a job at Slate?

Sure...would be nice to get paid to beat the snot out of you like that author did.

But no, I do it for free.

I am sure if they poke around here a little bit more they will find other enjoyable things too.

I was talking about Hollywood elites, not Trans. So surprised the "reporter" got it wrong.

Yep, of course they did. It was plainly obvious who you were talking about - Hollywood celebs.

I'll bet any money the writer at slate knew who you were talking about too but Twisted it to fit the narrative.

I am sure if they poke around here a little bit more they will find other enjoyable things too.

:nono:

Sure...would be nice to get paid to beat the snot out of you like that author did.

But no, I do it for free.

:lol:

Hey maybe this will increase our member totals to double-digits...

MIke must be so proud.

Would honestly be curious what runs through his melon. Most of the time I'm convinced that he sees nothing but volume. There's no good or bad as long as there's volume. That's how the stuff is monetized after all. Sometimes so much so, that I tend to think he has a couple of these 'guys' stirring crap deliberately.

On the flip side, I take him at his word in the rules thread. I can't believe that even Joe Bryant wants to be Joe Bryant. Just too damn much work. To the extent one group or type of people Tend to seek each other out and cluster together, so be it.

Yep, of course they did. It was plainly obvious who you were talking about - Hollywood celebs.

I'll bet any money the writer at slate knew who you were talking about too but Twisted it to fit the narrative.

And they wonder why they are not trusted, actually hated. The world is a diverse, interesting place. There is no need to make things up, yet they do it all the time. This is just another example, and we can all see it in action.

And they wonder why they are not trusted, actually hated. The world is a diverse, interesting place. There is no need to make things up, yet they do it all the time. This is just another example.

Wow. This is Rich.*

*Seth Rich. Eating Pedo Pizza in the Hogwarts-esque pedo basement kept warm by the huge stockpile of stolen uranium.

I think Wiffle and Shonuff are jealous. With all the word vomit they spew out every night and day and nobody quoted them. Lol.

The next few days should be fun.

We're gonna get jihaded. :lol:

Good luck fockers. :banana:

Amazing how much the deranged left is digging in over these pedo problems that are surfacing in Hollywood.

Disney fired a guy for tweeting about raping children and what does the MSM and celebrities do?

Defend him!

"It doesn't actually hurt children to joke about raping them on Twitter".-- Slate

Out of one corner of their mouth they are crying about children separated from their parents and out of the other side of their mouth they are drooling over pedo art and toddler rape jokes.

These people are sick.

And lol at slate trying to shame people for not being pro-pedo.

We're gonna get jihaded. :lol:

Good luck fockers. :banana:

Strong outside chance that no one reads Slate heh

I only found that because someone completely unaffiliated with them tweeted the article.

Slate has zero credibility. Who in their right mind would link FFToday as a source for an article. :doh:

What kind of journalist quotes a random message board in an article? It'd be like a sportswriter quoting PFT commenters to prove a point.

Internet commenters, for the most part, are trolls and morons. This place is no different. Just open up any political thread.

It'd be like a sportswriter quoting PFT commenters to prove a point.

As an aside, the *actual* "PFT Commenter" is leagues worse than "random PFT commenter"

What kind of journalist quotes a random message board in an article? It'd be like a sportswriter quoting PFT commenters to prove a point.

Internet commenters, for the most part, are trolls and morons. This place is no different. Just open up any political thread.

The kind that is trying defend pedos on all scales, all the way down to a 3 hamster driven low rent board.

Slate has zero credibility. Who in their right mind would link FFToday as a source for an article. :doh:

Sh*t, I'm not sure any of us who dare to read the political mental diarrhea the usual suspects post can be considered in our right minds

I doubt we see any more traffic because FFToday isn't mentioned until the 8th paragraph or so.

The 2 main questions I have are:

1. How did she even find this place?

2. How did the OP find her low rent blog article?

For anyone wondering what she looks like:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CMOA2K7WEAAQYJQ.jpg

The one on the left? :huh:

No, maybe, yes, ed thread.

No, No, yes, ed.

Really? And you guys are still against abortion?

(Still)Born This Way

You make a compelling case. :thumbsup:

I doubt we see any more traffic because FFToday isn't mentioned until the 8th paragraph or so.

The 2 main questions I have are:

1. How did she even find this place?

2. How did the OP find her low rent blog article?

For anyone wondering what she looks like:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CMOA2K7WEAAQYJQ.jpg

is this one of those rank 'em posts?

How the fock did they find us? :lol:

We should probably tidy up a bit.

I'll go delete all of my Leslie Jones / Harambe threads.

• Like 1

And then has to twist the post to fit their point.