Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Woodward to drop new Trump Book

Do you guys honestly think the George Bush jr. Walked into the White House wanting to invade Iraq?

Fast forward. Now we literally have the dumbest person ever as POTUS. Who doesn't even know the basic amendments or basic definitions and who literally can't read is ptb. Yeah, he can't be manipulated into at all!

Like the way he was goaded into so many other things. LOL

Low IQ post

• Haha 1

... like the way this staff already admitted long ago that they manipulate Trump into reading things by putting his name on the page repeatedly.😂

, This guy I can get baied into Twitter fights with late-night hosts and the cast of Twilight. But yeah, he's steady as a rock. LOL

... like the way this staff already admitted long ago that they manipulate Trump into reading things by putting his name on the page repeatedly.😂

, This guy I can get baied into Twitter fights with late-night hosts and the cast of Twilight. But yeah, he's steady as a rock. LOL

So for all his faults, all the MSM media attacking him, the prior administration and other countries' I.C. trying to stop him before/after election yet he's still able to turn the economy around, make North Korea bend the knee, achieve staggering levels of GDP growth and record low unemployment that makes you, a basement dwelling, alcoholic food prep worker to question his fitness to lead this nation? Please, tell us more sunshine.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

So for all his faults, all the MSM media attacking him, the prior administration and other countries' I.C. trying to stop him before/after election yet he's still able to turn the economy around, make North Korea bend the knee, achieve staggering levels of GDP growth and record low unemployment that makes you, a basement dwelling, alcoholic food prep worker to question his fitness to lead this nation? Please, tell us more sunshine.

hee

lol

so easy.

Looks like Woodward flushed his credibility down the toilet like so many other TDS afflicted. Many forceful denials by very credible people.

So about the new book....

I knew you guys wouldn't care. Nothing Trump does will matter to you all.

4 minutes ago, peenie said:

You've read the book?

10 minutes ago, peenie said:

What did he do ? Prevent panic ? Good leadership.  

Would you have been happier  if he forced covid positive elderly into nursing homes ?

11 minutes ago, peenie said:

He’s let too many immigrants into this country and I don’t like his criminal justice reform. 

Yeah. He downplayed it and yet you still couldn’t get any toilet paper. He shouldn’t have downplayed it at all. Fockin idiots. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, peenie said:

Does he mostest, sniff little girls? pinch 8 year old girls nipples ? 

You don't care that biden does that. 

We win! Besides, if you voted for trump you wouldn't be black. Cant have that.

I suppose....there wasn't much he could do. Just thought I'd ask.

25 minutes ago, peenie said:

What are your thoughts on the videos of Biden and young girls?

20 minutes ago, peenie said:

We shut down travel from China (except for Americans getting their ass home), we shut down the economy for crying out loud.  It was an historic decision for a free country.  He put together a task force full of all sorts of experts and by all accounts listened and did what they were telling him at the time.   Trump talks, a lot and he's a salesmen, a more seasoned politician wouldn't give transparent interviews like that to begin with.  

Bottom line:

Anthony Fauci on Wednesday said he doesn't think President Trump was publicly distorting the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. 

During an interview with Fox News's John Roberts, Fauci said Trump's public press conferences in the early spring mostly echoed what members of the White House coronavirus task force were telling him in private.

"I didn't see any discrepancies between what he told us and what we told him and what he ultimately came out publicly and said," Fauci, the country's top infectious diseases expert and head of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, said.

There will be spin, its six weeks from an election.  

Random thought.  This interview was back in the early spring.  If Bob Woodward thought this information could've saved lives why did he sit on it for so long if his book wasn't due to come out right before an election?   

This is a rhetorical question. 

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, peenie said:

Don't worry,  you'll still be able to be black.

I'm interested in anyone, even with 20/20 hindsight vision, what could would should have we done differently?  My God we shut everything down.  This was a virus that came from China and has spread to every Continent, okay maybe not Antarctica.  We restricted travel.  Shut down the economy.  People were told to shelter in place.  Focking toilet paper was a premium.  We typed lots of short sentences.  

I'm glad people didn't TOTALLY freak out.  Sheesh, we freaked out as it was.......

:dunno:

Who are the people buying these books. Not just him but Comey, Strzok, Cohen, Bolton and the lot of them. There has to be something else going on. Some type of money laundering scheme because I have never met anyone who buys this kitsch literature. Ever. I know that Baltimore mayor got busted for some book selling scheme. 

58 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Yeah. He downplayed it and yet you still couldn’t get any toilet paper. He shouldn’t have downplayed it at all. Fockin idiots. 

Not sure if those on the left bother with TP honestly. 

13 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I'm interested in anyone, even with 20/20 hindsight vision, what could would should have we done differently?  My God we shut everything down.  This was a virus that came from China and has spread to every Continent, okay maybe not Antarctica.  We restricted travel.  Shut down the economy.  People were told to shelter in place.  Focking toilet paper was a premium.  We typed lots of short sentences.  

I'm glad people didn't TOTALLY freak out.  Sheesh, we freaked out as it was.......

Cuomo freaked out.  Did you listen to his DAILY briefings?

They sure are trying hard to throw mud on TRUMP. Probably because they have no good ideas for the USA. None of it sticks. They are such losers.

17 minutes ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Who are the people buying these books. Not just him but Comey, Strzok, Cohen, Bolton and the lot of them. There has to be something else going on. Some type of money laundering scheme because I have never met anyone who buys this kitsch literature. Ever. I know that Baltimore mayor got busted for some book selling scheme. 

Middle class college educated white women aka elitest. I saw a lady in a used book store trying to sell a bunch of those books.

22 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Knowing what we know now he should have down played it more. Hell we would be better off if he ignored like Obama ignored H1N1

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Woodward. :lol:

This is an odd post.  Whats wrong with Bob Woodward?  I mean don't get me wrong, he's a journalist for WaPo, been railing against republicans forever.  Much like fishing, he occasional catches one (aka Nixon).  But he's no worse than <most> of the others.   

To be fair I wish there were more "Bob Woodward's" going after Democrat Politicians.  

The issue isn't Bob, its that there are 5 of them for every 1 of a Fox News guy.  

Just the bits I've picked up, let's see, Trump admits back in early February that the virus is far more deadly. Admits knowing that it's airborne. Admits down playing it....

Not that any of that will matter to his nitwit Cult of Personality.

Donald Trump could take a dump on my coffee table and I would still vote for him. Why? Because I am a straight, white, male and I want what is best for ME. Democrats not only don’t care about what is best for me, they paint me as the devil. 

I don’t care about immigrants 

I don’t care about minorities

i don’t care about women

i don’t care about poor people. 

i care about godddammn ME and Joe Biden and his team are not going to do one focking thing to help ME. Fock him, fock his ghetto slut running mate, and Fock all democrats. 

Do we have any quotes from Biden during this time period available ?  You know so we can compare and contrast.  

The daily COVID briefings (that the press hated because he was usurping their role) certainly seemed like downplaying it to me.