Sign in to follow this  
GreatGray

Mahomes

And with the 2nd pick of the 5th round Joe selects...Pat Mahomes!!!!

Team name became: Dis Mahomes ######!!!!!!!

In no way would I have thought the chiefs would be 2-0 after opening on the road in LA and Pittsburgh.

That crowd is going to be electric next week for the homie's home opener :thumbsup:

So what are we thinking? Manning 2013? Brady O7? Nobody has 10 TDs in 2 games before. Hopefully its a perfect storm...a great QB with weapons that has a porous defense. Dude can even give you a few pts rushing. Dude needs 3 per game to hit 52 tds. O/U may push 60 in their games.

I said it before. No one but frozen believed me. Culpepper to moss

You're all making a mistake. Mahomes will be on my team. He's going to be great from the very start.

:banana: Too bad I didn't take my own advice. From now on when I want a player I'm not waiting until someone else nominates them because I ran out of enough money. I should have never drafted both Alex Collins and Kenyan Drake as my RB3 and RB4 and I could have had Mahomes or Tyreke Hill. From now on in Auctions I'm going to nominate some players I really want early and just pay whatever they end up costing.

I havent seen this kinda enthusiasm since tommy maddox and his 5000 yds claims

have you watched the kid play?

The last in-person interview left for Mahomes was with Holthus for the Chiefs’ website. In five minutes, Holthus asked Mahomes all the usual questions. Both men smiled when discussing the upcoming home opener. Holthus ended his interview by asking Mahomes how he planned to celebrate the victory and his 23rd birthday.

“Probably nothing,” Mahomes told Holthus. “I’ll probably go home (tonight) and start watching film of the 49ers.”

So yeah, I didnt start Mahomes this week. Was looking for a Jimmy G explosion against the Lions as the 9ers home opener week after a loss.

So yeah, I didnt start Mahomes this week. Was looking for a Jimmy G explosion against the Lions as the 9ers home opener week after a loss.

I started Jimmy last week. I decided to play the hot hand this week, and It's probably going to take an injury to get Mahomes out of my lineup. His accuracy is unreal

Both men smiled...

On the replay of one of Mahomes' TD passes to Kelce, a closeup showed what distinctly looked like a grin spreading across Mahomes face before he released the ball. I couldn't help but think of Michael Jordan and how he'd stick out that tongue as he was driving toward the basket.

I started mahomes and Fitzpatrick in my superflex. Smooookeeedddd em

I started mahomes and Fitzpatrick in my superflex. Smooookeeedddd em

But, but everyone always says in a 2QB league you have to take QB early like rnd 2-3. Always thought that was bogus. We all know the value is with late or undrafted QBs yet that somehow doesn’t apply in 2QB leagues?

Never thought that in 2 weeks this kid would have me shopping Brady around, but think that's what I might do. Or do I hold onto both and just play whoever has the easiest matchup each week.

Never thought that in 2 weeks this kid would have me shopping Brady around, but think that's what I might do. Or do I hold onto both and just play whoever has the easiest matchup each week.

Tough call, QBs have very little trade value. Anyone in the market for Brady would rather ride out whoever they have than chop their depth or sell a starter. QB valuemis well below what you paid for in the draft, just the nature of the beast.

I drafted Mahomes in the 16th round last year in my 2QB keeper league. Have him and Newton as my 1 and 2. Nice combo to have. Got Kelce too!

But, but everyone always says in a 2QB league you have to take QB early like rnd 2-3. Always thought that was bogus. We all know the value is with late or undrafted QBs yet that somehow doesnt apply in 2QB leagues?

in all fairness. I took mahomes in the 4th. I was sure he was gonna blow up.

in all fairness. I took mahomes in the 4th. I was sure he was gonna blow up.

Well in a 2QB league that’s pretty late anyway since so many get taken as I understand it.

have you watched the kid play?

I was making a history joke..remember the infamouse tommy maddox thread.

Mahomes throwes freaking ropes...scary

Experts been touting him to be the next great qb last year. Purposely drafted Hill and Mahomes this year and with news that KC has interest in Gordon420?..=Yeah man!!!

Experts been touting him to be the next great qb last year. Purposely drafted Hill and Mahomes this year and with news that KC has interest in Gordon420?..=Yeah man!!!

Looks like Patriots are the leader on that front. I don't think Reid would be at all interested in bringing in Gordon.

Just an f.y.i., Jeff Manns (Guru Elite from guruelite.com), is suggesting that people trade Mahomes now while the price is at the highest it'll ever be.

Just an f.y.i., Jeff Manns (Guru Elite from guruelite.com), is suggesting that people trade Mahomes now while the price is at the highest it'll ever be.

That is focking dumb. He is not going to toss 5 tds a week but he is obviously a fantasy stud. No one is untradeable but to say his value is neve going to be higher. What if he drops bombs like hiroshima again next week?

He has an enormous amount of weaponry around him. Sammy watkins is a number 1 on half the teams in the league. He is number 3 behind hill and kelce.

The first game he locked on to hill. He had jitters and wanted to get it to his playmaker. The last game you saw him use his team. Use the field.

Trade someone with the upside to be the number one overall player?

No thanks.

What a clown. Trade what may be the top overall scorerer this year for what? Unless a team is in dire need I wouldn't.

Let's say Mahomes finishes with 42 TD, which would be the 9th highest total in NFL history. That would mean 3 TDs a game the rest of the way, still amazing but not quite the current rate of 5TD per game. If you could get a Melvin Gordon or AB, in a 1 QB league that wouldn't be a terrible move.

Let's say Mahomes finishes with 42 TD, which would be the 9th highest total in NFL history. That would mean 3 TDs a game the rest of the way, still amazing but not quite the current rate of 5TD per game. If you could get a Melvin Gordon or AB, in a 1 QB league that wouldn't be a terrible move.

Thats not how QB value works. No one will give you anything close to that lol. The Me,vin and AB owners are perfectly fine with whatever QB they are rolling out there. Even if they werent, thats just not how QB value works. You could use him to sweeten a deal possibly and upgrade a player. But thats only if the guy desperately needs a QB, which very few people do as there are plenty of viable options.

I LOVE Mahomes but you are not getting MG or AN. Probably a Mixon. Maybe a passed OBJ owner.

I don't own Mahomes was just responding to all those in this thread who are saying you would be crazy to trade the # 1 overall player.

People who drafted him along with a high value stud QB should be trying to trade the stud. Again, you won’t get anything close to draft value for them, so aim low. Another reason you don’t draft QB high, their value isn’t straight across like rb or wr is.

Agreed, I wouldn't trade a Stud RB for him, but apparently there are people who wouldn't part with Mahomes for anyone.

Agreed, I wouldn't trade a Stud RB for him, but apparently there are people who wouldn't part with Mahomes for anyone.

Reminding me a lot of Watson last season. Hope he can stay healthy and they can adapt when defenses start figuring them out.

And who was it who said Mahomes was No. 1? That would be The Soilost. Did anyone else in THE WORLD have him No. 1? Peace out?

And who was it who said Mahomes was No. 1? That would be The Soilost. Did anyone else in THE WORLD have him No. 1? Peace out?

You have Eli Manning as no.1 as well. Yes, AS WELL, check the tape. Not gonna let you ride this horse into the sunset so easy cowboy!

3 tds a game would be 52