Sign in to follow this  
rottytiny

Luck, buying or selling hes back to top QB status?

In keeper/dynasty/leagues is it time to try to grab luck while hes still cheap (compared to what a healthy luck will cost).

Sounds like hes back on track but Indy is hard to trust after misleading info in the past on him.

Thoughts/opinions???

Almost time for some football!!!!!

I think it's safe to proceed with caution and consider him a starting fantasy QB. That means if you roll with him as a starter then it is a no brainer that you need to have a very good QB2.

That said, I think his days as a top notch, elite, break the bank for QB are over. Or at least he's not proven that.

I think it's safe to proceed with caution and consider him a starting fantasy QB. That means if you roll with him as a starter then it is a no brainer that you need to have a very good QB2.

That said, I think his days as a top notch, elite, break the bank for QB are over. Or at least he's not proven that.

To be fair, he has been a solid top notch QB when he was playing. At the time he had a terrible oline and still showed over the top talent. That line is much better this year, even if only just middle of the road. I not only think that noone on this site knows what he will be health wise come the regular season, I think his own coaches don't know. Possibly even Luck and his doctor don't know what to expect.

I'm going to take a chance on him if he get's through preseason ok. But like others have mentioned before, grab a decent backup.

Agreed.

Great post.

Donno but he will be on a lot of playoff teams if he regains his form and people proceed with caution drafting him.

Donno but he will be on a lot of playoff teams if he regains his form and people proceed with caution drafting him.

You looking at drafting him?

The time to buy Luck for cheap in dynasty has passed. Any owners who held him are now wanting too much.

For this coming year I think he'll return to form; QB 7-12 is what I'd expect.

You looking at drafting him?

A solid preseason and his adp will be too high for me. Too early to tell right now.

Not sold on Luck or his WRs. Outside of TY who are the other WRs on the team?

Ryan Grant is the #2. Talk about sleepers.... You can get him as a FA and get 75 catches out of it.

He just gets killed out there until they fix that O-Line, no. He's no Peyton.

I think him, Carr and Wentz are bubble guys bordering on potential eliteness, but all of them got hurt before they could really show it.

I think him, Carr and Wentz are bubble guys bordering on potential eliteness, but all of them got hurt before they could really show it.

Wentz showed it imo.

They drafted Nelson and Smith this year. If Kelly and Mewhort can be healthy, the oline will be much much improved.

Wentz showed it imo.

I thought so too, shame about the injury setting him back it might take him a while to return to form.

This. That line is trash. Pass.

• Like 1

I'm passing... I was watching the replay of his first preseason game. The announcers were lauding his arm strength saying "he's back"... but I'll be honest, his throwing motion looked weird... kind of awkward and slower than I'm used to seeing from him... it could all be in my mind, but I don't think he is near 100% yet, and in the past he needed his arm strength to make plays... rarely did he rely on timing. He might need to rely heavily on timing this year by the looks of it.