Sign in to follow this  
gitrdun

Weepaws

Weepaws,

I really respect your opinion on this forum. Your logic seems spot on. Could you list your top 10 rbs in ppr league and a little explanation on each?

Thanks and good luck this season.

Is weepaws MooseKnuckleBallFour reincarnated or sumpthin? Anyone? Anyone?

Well need to wait for a holiday greeting to confirm.

Bell, hes simply the best ppr back in the nfl, and used like it.

The Zeke, I think he will be used a lot more offten in the passing game, the Cowboys have Lots of questions at wr and te.

Gurley, I just dont see him receiving 87 targets on the passing game. The Rams have some good wr , and picked up an upgrade with B Cooks.

Hunt. I can see him with more rushing yards and 11 plus rushing tds and even a bigger amount of targets then the 63 he had last season. Im not at all scared of Ware.

Kamara, like him a lot more in ppr then in a non ppr, making that point because the only league Im in changed from a ppr too a non ppr.

But without Ingram around it will be interesting too see how the Saints coach uses him.

D Johnson, hes a stud player and should remain one once again. Hard too see him reaching double digits in rushing tds based on what I think is a lack of talent on the offensive side of the ball.

M Gordon, he had 79 targets in the passing game last season, thats a surprise. I think he could reach 15 plus total tds this season.

D Cook, I think hes going too be like Kamara was last season. Hes a much better player the L Murray so no concern there.

I think the Vikings will score a lot of points this season and Cook will be one of the main reason why.

Fournette, more rushing yards more rushing tds and a better understanding in the passing game will help his targets improve, he only had 48 last season, I think 60 plus this season, unlike some Im not sold on the Jags wrs and new te.

Barkley, I simply think hes going too be very very good, what does bother be will be his knowledge in the passing game.

I do have McCoy next then Freeman whom I think will rebound some what from last season, and J Howard and Mccaffery. Now Mccaffery was a player that I had in my top ten in ppr, but after the Panthers sign Anderson I removed him. He wasnt a top ten ppr rb last season, and I think Anderson will even hurt him more then Stewart did I think Anderson will be better and even more involved in the run game and little bit more in the passing game then Stewart.

Thanks for the question, good luck too you also.

Good list weeps, nice explanations and thoughts.

:thumbsup:

Now I just need to wait for the soloist rankings and my drat sheet will be complete.

• Like 1

Bell, hes simply the best ppr back in the nfl, and used like it.

The Zeke, I think he will be used a lot more offten in the passing game, the Cowboys have Lots of questions at wr and te.

Gurley, I just dont see him receiving 87 targets on the passing game. The Rams have some good wr , and picked up an upgrade with B Cooks.

Hunt. I can see him with more rushing yards and 11 plus rushing tds and even a bigger amount of targets then the 63 he had last season. Im not at all scared of Ware.

Kamara, like him a lot more in ppr then in a non ppr, making that point because the only league Im in changed from a ppr too a non ppr.

But without Ingram around it will be interesting too see how the Saints coach uses him.

D Johnson, hes a stud player and should remain one once again. Hard too see him reaching double digits in rushing tds based on what I think is a lack of talent on the offensive side of the ball.

M Gordon, he had 79 targets in the passing game last season, thats a surprise. I think he could reach 15 plus total tds this season.

D Cook, I think hes going too be like Kamara was last season. Hes a much better player the L Murray so no concern there.

I think the Vikings will score a lot of points this season and Cook will be one of the main reason why.

Fournette, more rushing yards more rushing tds and a better understanding in the passing game will help his targets improve, he only had 48 last season, I think 60 plus this season, unlike some Im not sold on the Jags wrs and new te.

Barkley, I simply think hes going too be very very good, what does bother be will be his knowledge in the passing game.

I do have McCoy next then Freeman whom I think will rebound some what from last season, and J Howard and Mccaffery. Now Mccaffery was a player that I had in my top ten in ppr, but after the Panthers sign Anderson I removed him. He wasnt a top ten ppr rb last season, and I think Anderson will even hurt him more then Stewart did I think Anderson will be better and even more involved in the run game and little bit more in the passing game then Stewart.

Thanks for the question, good luck too you also.

Great! Thanks for your time and thoughts.

im not too keen on Weepaws god stuff.. but i like his football knowledge and his style.

good stuff Paws

im not too keen on Weepaws god stuff.. but i like his football knowledge and his style.

good stuff Paws

Then go do a mock draft on espn, it matches up with what they say about the players. :wave:

Our Father,
Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us to the fantasy title. Amen.