Sign in to follow this  
jrokh

Alshon Jeffery may start season on PUP

NFL.com's Ian Rapoport reports Alshon Jeffery (shoulder surgery) could begin the season on the reserve/PUP list, which would cost him six games.

What does this mean for Algohor, Ertz, etc...???

M Wallace might be a great late pick up.

I'll throw Mack Hollins in there too? As much as I like the Birds here in PHL-which isnt as much as the bleeding green faithful- I just don't really think this team is gonna be fantasy productive. they may win another SB this year or next, but I wouldn't be shocked if they didn't have an RB or WR that gets 1000 yds. Actually if I could get 4:1 on it I'd put the number at 930 and still take the under.

Agholor seems like a value startable type and Ajayi may lose my bet for me, but this team isn't where I am mining FF numbers.

They won’t even make the playoffs.

They won’t even make the playoffs.

SB champs won’t make the playoffs? Is that an official prediction?

SB champs won’t make the playoffs? Is that an official prediction?

Yes sir.

I could be wrong but isn't Wentz a true believer? Blasphemous...

Not making the playoffs has been bugging me for a day and a half now... could you just give me something on that - Eagles record prediction...or why anyone else in the NFC east is going to be better than .500...your NFC playoff teams...just a 'something'? Doesnt need to be well thought out even explained- could just be a hunch. I'm a hunch guy myself. (But if I were you I would say nothing- that way I'll just think of it 7 times a day or so until the playoffs get here and hopefully I can put up an A-Ha!!! post.)LOL

Not saying I believe they won't make the playoffs, but based on the history of Superbowl participants, there's a decent chance either the Patriots or the Eagles miss the playoffs. The NFL seems to have the most fluctuation in year to year success. Just about every year a team goes from worst to first, and first to worst. Between injuries and the margin of winning and losing being razor thin I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't. I have no direct reasons as to why the Eagles won't make the playoffs, but I won't be shocked, as great teams have bad years all the time.

Not making the playoffs has been bugging me for a day and a half now... could you just give me something on that - Eagles record prediction...or why anyone else in the NFC east is going to be better than .500...your NFC playoff teams...just a 'something'? Doesnt need to be well thought out even explained- could just be a hunch. I'm a hunch guy myself. (But if I were you I would say nothing- that way I'll just think of it 7 times a day or so until the playoffs get here and hopefully I can put up an A-Ha!!! post.)LOL

Simply a prediction.

If they do make the playoffs I will be here and you can indeed A-HA me.

I will be looking forward to it.

But if they don’t make the playoffs, you won’t hear anything about it from me.

Go Eagles.

Simply a prediction.

If they do make the playoffs I will be here and you can indeed A-HA me.

I will be looking forward to it.

But if they don’t make the playoffs, you won’t hear anything about it from me.

Go Eagles.

A-HA.

Thank you.

Weepaws is wrong again? Who woulda thunk it?

As much as I think weepaws can have his inaccurate moments, he is surprisingly accurate sometimes. But that's always why I thought he was an Alias, because he plays dumb but has oddly intuitive assessments at the same time

What do you guys think of Jeffery in a Dynasty league?

Phily has him under contract for 3 more years, through the age 31.

Is he a solid #2 reciever for many more years to come?

I see more WR3 than 2 because he's so streaky. The health of Wentz and the oline are issues as well.