Sign in to follow this  
Vince44

Fantasy football: Is it dying?

Maybe not. But seeing those who served, for the most part, respect and revere the flag and national anthem it wouldn't make much sense. I think if you inserted abortion you might have a good debate going. Like if Tebow was doing it.

Fair point. Lets exchange abortion versus Veteran affairs.

I still think kneeling is acceptable as a way to demonstrate.

Fair point. Lets exchange abortion versus Veteran affairs.

I still think kneeling is acceptable as a way to demonstrate.

Well, it would certainly be interesting.

in our live draft league we have started drafting naked, just to spice things up.

I have a serious question.

If players were kneeling to bring awareness to the lack of support to those who served would the reaction to kneeling be the same? Or, is the real issue many don't think social injustice is real therefore the kneeling is what is taking the criticism?

Head spinner, I know.

In my case, thinking on it honestly, it may help to some degree seeing as that's a cause I support rather than one that I think is BS.

Speaking as a 'thin blue line' advocate, the 'reason' for their protest likely intensifies my contempt rather than mitigates it.

But still not really, no. It's disrespectful regardless. You don't kneel during the anthem at all, you stand and show your regards.

im kinda shy so i pretty much stay

Do you call them meat gazers?

i dont know, it gets hard to concentrate when things start popping. :ninja:

im kinda shy, i usually stay behind my laptop.

not like some of the other guys. :rolleyes:

I'm drafting at Augusta next Sunday.

• Like 1

I'm drafting at Augusta next Sunday.

You too? My big money league hires a waitress and has a huge buffet spread at the country club, $100 buy in. How about yours?

Got 7th pick for the draft next weekend. Past couple of years it either been 7th or 9th. Oh well, itll fine since I can get hammered and eat well during it 😁

Got 7th pick for the draft next weekend. Past couple of years it either been 7th or 9th. Oh well, itll fine since I can get hammered and eat well during it 😁

Bullspit.

In my case, thinking on it honestly, it may help to some degree seeing as that's a cause I support rather than one that I think is BS.

Speaking as a 'thin blue line' advocate, the 'reason' for their protest likely intensifies my contempt rather than mitigates it.

But still not really, no. It's disrespectful regardless. You don't kneel during the anthem at all, you stand and show your regards.

Good point. I wonder if other people see it th same way.

Bullspit.

Ill answer you this one time but after that its right back to ignoring you.

What is wrong with you? Are you such an unhappy little d1ck man that the only thing that brings you joy is coming on here and trying to start a slap fight with every poster here? You know youre not well liked. Here or in real life. Ive already shut you up multiple times by b1tch slapping you with different things. Yet you lie constantly about your real life such as your *military service* and refuse to post any proof cause the fact of the matter is you have none. You cant pull a picture off the internet because we would find out its fake right away. So your only hope is to say *im not posting any pictures*. Your act is a shame, your life is a lie, and you show nothing but your immaturity and patheticness. I would feel bad for you but I have better things to do than worry about some idiot loser on a fantasy football forum who spends all his time here and doesnt socialize with anyone. Have fun bro. Youre back to being ignored (not on ignore I just ignore what you say cause youre pathetic)

Tilt. How did you participate in this draft when you were in Texas?

Yeah for it being the middle of August, the main board is dead. Usually there is a reply to a thread popping up constantly.

There used to be alot of traffic. Mike's hamster would die all the time.

There used to be alot of traffic. Mike's hamster would die all the time.

Noticed this as well. Maybe itll pick up after Labor Day. Most drafts are around then anyway

Private jet man. Cmon.

That's right, I forgot. He's got so much BS going on it's hard to keep up.

Private jet man. Cmon.

This is only my 3rd year in the league. So you want me to shove my d1ck down your throat now vudu or you want to wait until Im done with your wife? Cause I keep owning your ass 😂

You own nothing and no one kid. It's all in your Gomer head.

Sorry. You do own the Liar title and the hick Gomer award as well.

Thanks for keeping us entertained.

You own nothing and no one kid. It's all in your Gomer head.

Sorry. You do own the Liar title and the hick Gomer award as well.

Thanks for keeping us entertained.

Im sorry I dont listen to pathetic drunks

Thanks for playing :wave:

Im sorry I dont listen to pathetic drunks

Thanks for playing :wave:

Says the guy who was posting here last night how drunk he was. Ra-ra-retard

This is only my 3rd year in the league. So you want me to shove my d1ck down your throat now vudu or you want to wait until Im done with your wife? Cause I keep owning your ass 😂

What kind of league did you play in while you were in TX? What was the buy in down there?

What kind of league did you play in while you were in TX? What was the buy in down there?

Same amount it costs to Fock your mom. Nothing

Same amount it costs to Fock your mom. Nothing

Really? Try again fibgy.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=435060&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1

$200 buy in league so yes it is lol. What's crazy is the guy we invited in this year won his money league last year with his same "strategy" which included taking Tom Brady in the first, Welker in the second, Ridley in the third, Gronkowski in the fourth, Vereen in the 5th and patriots defense later. Have another guy who has 3 rbs on his roster with one of his starters being Carlos Hyde lol. That guy was following the zero RB strategy but still I'd want a starter. So my three main rbs are forte, ball, and Ellington. Was excited to have ball fall to me in the third. Love him as a RB2 with potential to be a rb1. Just don't like chancing on a first round pick

Really? Try again fibgy.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=435060&view=&hl=&fromsearch=1

$200 buy in league so yes it is lol. What's crazy is the guy we invited in this year won his money league last year with his same "strategy" which included taking Tom Brady in the first, Welker in the second, Ridley in the third, Gronkowski in the fourth, Vereen in the 5th and patriots defense later. Have another guy who has 3 rbs on his roster with one of his starters being Carlos Hyde lol. That guy was following the zero RB strategy but still I'd want a starter. So my three main rbs are forte, ball, and Ellington. Was excited to have ball fall to me in the third. Love him as a RB2 with potential to be a rb1. Just don't like chancing on a first round pick

Wooosh. Thats the sound of the joke going RIGHT over your head

And talk about pathetic man. See this is why I say youre pathetic, youre a jealous guy, youre a loser, youre sad, and youre just downright unlikable. Simple fact that you felt the need to search something 4 years old over a joke I just made about your wife. Jeez didnt even defend his wife. Now THATS a pathetic poosay. Btw yes it was $200 with some guys I served with along with a doctor and nurse. So as I said before, want me to shove my d1ck down your throat now or when Im done with your wife?

Digby. Owned again. It f you had any self esteem you would go away. But you are too stupid to see how we laugh at you. You think you win but that's how retards think

Sorry Corky

Wooosh. Thats the sound of the joke going RIGHT over your head

And talk about pathetic man. See this is why I say youre pathetic, youre a jealous guy, youre a loser, youre sad, and youre just downright unlikable. Simple fact that you felt the need to search something 4 years old over a joke I just made about your wife. Jeez didnt even defend his wife. Now THATS a pathetic poosay. Btw yes it was $200 with some guys I served with along with a doctor and nurse. So as I said before, want me to shove my d1ck down your throat now or when Im done with your wife?

Whats with all the gay stuff all of the sudden? Its beyond creepy.

Is this going to be your default comeback style whenever you get busted lying from now on?

Whats with all the gay stuff all of the sudden? Its beyond creepy.

Is this going to be your default comeback style whenever you get busted lying from now on?

Its amazing how dumb you are. Like seriously man are you really that dumb that you really cant see a joke when its laid out in front of you? I swear I didnt think someone could be this retarded but youve proven me wrong. Congratulations. You have proven me wrong. Im sure this is the highlight of the year for you

Its amazing how dumb you are. Like seriously man are you really that dumb that you really cant see a joke when its laid out in front of you? I swear I didnt think someone could be this retarded but youve proven me wrong. Congratulations. You have proven me wrong. Im sure this is the highlight of the year for you

Deflection

Denial

Vicious attacks

Says it was a just a joke

Gay fantasies

Proclaims victory even when he was clearly on the wrong side of the beatdown.

Textbook fibgying right there.

Sure vudu. If that helps you sleep at night then keep telling yourself that. Not sure what your fascination is but clearly you have issues. And objectively thats something you seriously should go see a psychiatrist about. Cause its clearly affecting you in the real world. Im done though. Have fun