Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Donald Trump will be re-elected in 2020

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

If it’s just a “red herring” then what does Trump have to hide?

The discussion about holding up aid would be informative as to if Trump had actually threatened to hold up aid or if what Trump asked was simply a request. But even under the worse case scenario, where it was quid pro quo, the aid was delivered and even if it wasn't it'd still be a big nothing.

Also, it'd be 1/10000th as bad as what Biden did and nobody ever thought to impeach him at the time. Biden and his son by all appearances were engaged in a corrupt scam in Ukraine. It's the president's right to investigate a scam. And unlike Trump, Joe's quid pro quo threats of withholding aid until the prosecutor investigating his son gets fired are stated explicitly and in no unsure terms.

Man, after this week, it shows what small ball this impeachment hooey is. No one cares. 

14 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The discussion about holding up aid would be informative as to if Trump had actually threatened to hold up aid or if what Trump asked was simply a request. But even under the worse case scenario, where it was quid pro quo, the aid was delivered and even if it wasn't it'd still be a big nothing.

Also, it'd be 1/10000th as bad as what Biden did and nobody ever thought to impeach him at the time. Biden and his son by all appearances were engaged in a corrupt scam in Ukraine. It's the president's right to investigate a scam. And unlike Trump, Joe's quid pro quo threats of withholding aid until the prosecutor investigating his son gets fired are stated explicitly and in no unsure terms.

Spot on. 

41 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

If it’s just a “red herring” then what does Trump have to hide?

Yes, especially in light of how honest and even handed the Dems & the NYTs has been in handling Ukraine information and how transparent & ethical they have been with their investigations.  

I mean if you can't trust Adam Schiff, Pelosi, Schumer, and the NYTs to be even handed and fair - who can you trust?   It's SHOCKING (and a clear admission of guilt) that the Trump admin would be saying that they won't cooperate with them on anything.    I mean what could they have done to the Trump admin at any point in the past that would cause the Trump admin to not cooperate with them and not trust them?     GUILTY!!!   Just like you always knew they were, even before they took office and did anything. . .

I am positive that they are applying all of these same standards of integrity and relentlessness to their investigation of how Hunter Biden interviewed really, really well and scored a very lucrative position with a Ukrainian energy company.  

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

So then why hide it? The worst possibility, according to you, amounts to basically nothing.

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

So then why hide it? The worst possibility, according to you, amounts to basically nothing.

Because the scumbag Democrats would use the new materials to drag investigations up to the election. They can't win the election with their moonbat policy proposals, so they have to pull this schit.

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

Because the scumbag Democrats would use the new materials to drag investigations up to the election. They can't win the election with their moonbat policy proposals, so they have to pull this schit.

But how would they use them for anything? You all just agreed it still wouldn’t result in impeachment.

8 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

But how would they use them for anything? You all just agreed it still wouldn’t result in impeachment.

ALL of this is a huge smear campaign to try to ruin his chance of re-election.    

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Okay but it won’t work, right? So why hide stuff?

• Sad 1

12 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The left is made up of some of the most vile humans on this planet.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

The left is made up of some of the most vile humans on this planet.

Case in point: Worms

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Strike said:

Case in point: Worms

You can throw MDC into the group. If this were 2011, he would have said this:

On 5/2/2011 at 12:05 AM, MDC said:
On 5/1/2011 at 11:58 PM, GettnHuge said:

I wanna know why we are committing terrorist acts and assassinations inside nations which we are not at war with.

:thumbsdown: Hussein is a war criminal :thumbsdown:

Shut the fvck up, hippie. :first:

Or this:

On 5/2/2011 at 11:40 AM, MDC said:

Great day for America and Americans. :thumbsup:

Bad day for terrorists and welchers.

• Haha 2

8 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

To deliberately provoke the House to vote on impeachment.

5 hours ago, Fireballer said:

If so, it isn't working. I know numerous moderates, myself included, whom it has turned off. They just look childish and partisan. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Because it is all about how the Senate Dems, MSNBC, CNN, NYT and countless other "news" outlets will clip and twist what is said to try to influence the 2020 election.  They will continue to try to make Trump look crooked to voters that do not follow things too closely. I am sure that you know that this is what they do and actually their only hope, so why play along? 

I wish Trump and the Republicans would answer every question put to them about impeachment as "Let's see what the House sends over and we can take it from there."  or "We have not seen anything from the House yet so as far as we know there is nothing to do."  They keep the hysteria going when they engage in all the finger pointing with the Dems. 

Trump won't be removed from office.  Trump will win the election.   (unless he doesn't run for some reason, like illness, death, etc)

CNN's constant attempt to "sway the public" .... when will they realize its not working?  

Remember when Cameron came to a realization? 

"The miles aren't coming off, Ferris..."   (when the vehicle was on a jack, engine revved, trying to undo what was done earlier)

7 hours ago, Bill E. said:

Because it is all about how the Senate Dems, MSNBC, CNN, NYT and countless other "news" outlets will clip and twist what is said to try to influence the 2020 election.  They will continue to try to make Trump look crooked to voters that do not follow things too closely. I am sure that you know that this is what they do and actually their only hope, so why play along? 

I wish Trump and the Republicans would answer every question put to them about impeachment as "Let's see what the House sends over and we can take it from there."  or "We have not seen anything from the House yet so as far as we know there is nothing to do."  They keep the hysteria going when they engage in all the finger pointing with the Dems. 

This.  Why the fuk play along with a charade that is meant to smear you and hurt your campaign? We've all seen how crooked the MSM is and the moonbat left has doubled down on their efforts to influence Nov 2020. Theryre trying to control the narrative, because they know theres no chance of him being removed from office. This is so typical of the smug dem mindset that theyre the smartest people in the room and the small minded Americans should just trust them because they know best.  

Go ahead and kneel for the flag, paint over George Washinton murals, rename children's literature awards away from Laura Ingles Wilder and replace her reading assingment stories in schools with gay poets, change Columbus Day to Indigenous peopled day and give us Gay Pride Month for three straight months a year, hide in safe spaces or drown out rational voices, promote cancel culture and intersectional bullsh*t, tell us how bad the country is, invite trannies to race against women and shower with them, promote internet censorship, export jobs to third world sh*tholes then tell laid off autoworkers to check their privilege, and tell us how racist we are for not wanting to pay for illegals welfare and health care. 

Then look around stunned after Trump wins re-election and blame Russia and racism.

• Thanks 3

You guys are nuts.

Look it’s either no big deal, in which case there’s nothing to hide.

Or it is a big deal in which case that’s why they’re hiding stuff.

I’m pretty sure you all know it’s the latter but you just don’t care. He’s your guy and so what if he tried to extort a foreign government into announcing investigations into his domestic political opponent. At least be focking honest about it :thumbsdown:

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You guys are nuts.

I’m pretty sure you all know it’s the latter but you just don’t care. He’s your guy and so what if he tried to extort a foreign government into announcing investigations into his domestic political opponent. At least be focking honest about it :thumbsdown:

Or maybe the only thing that happened was that Trump watched this video of Quid Pro Joe brag about how he pressured Ukraine to fire the prosecutor investigating his crooked son's crooked oil company buddies and wanted to do his job.

It's 75 seconds of Biden doing exactly everything the Dems are artificially blaming Trump of doing except 10000 times worse.

The Dems are trying to impeach a guy for investigating corruption and replace him with the guy who committed the corruption.

• Thanks 2

13 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

You guys are nuts.

Look it’s either no big deal, in which case GiVE US WHAT WE WANT

Or it is a big deal in which case GIVE US WHAT WE WANT.

You just watched the Dems run their House investigation the way they wanted and shut down questions and witnesses from the Republicans.  Witnesses were told not to answer questions from the Republican committee members.  Many Dem members of Congress said he was guilty before it started.  Some called for impeachment over and over starting when they took over the House and at least one was calling for impeachment before he took office. 

And you can not understand why after all that, the Senate Republicans will not give the Democrats what they want?  Now it is the Republicans turn to run their part and you are all incensed that they want to do it the same way as the House Dems did it without giving any control to the other side.  I would be upset  just on principal if the Republican Senators gave in even if it totally exonerated Trump.  If you really can not understand why people feel this way then maybe you should not be calling other people nuts.

See Voltaire's last two posts and the video he posted then tell me how crooked Trump is vs. Biden.  Once again Voltaire shows why he is the smartest person in the room. 

The inclination to ignore the faults of leaders within the leftist fold is far more prevalent than from the right.

it is this very hypocrisy that reasonable people dislike, and that encourages people to turn to Trump.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

If only things were this black and white.  Its easy to see youre trying to do what you do in most of your posts.  Paint the conservatives here as blind Trump minions that slob his knob all day.  If youre to dense to address the many nuamces  of this situation, so sorry.

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Go ahead and kneel for the flag, paint over George Washinton murals, rename children's literature awards away from Laura Ingles Wilder and replace her reading assingment stories in schools with gay poets, change Columbus Day to Indigenous peopled day and give us Gay Pride Month for three straight months a year, hide in safe spaces or drown out rational voices, promote cancel culture and intersectional bullsh*t, tell us how bad the country is, invite trannies to race against women and shower with them, promote internet censorship, export jobs to third world sh*tholes then tell laid off autoworkers to check their privilege, and tell us how racist we are for not wanting to pay for illegals welfare and health care. 

Then look around stunned after Trump wins re-election and blame Russia and racism.

Wow, Voltaire.   I gotta agree with what someone else said - you are killing it on this thread and on this subject.    In just one paragraph you pretty much just explained everything about this upcoming election and the last one.    Well done, sir.   I tip my cap to you.  

PS - Do I owe you any royalty $ if I use this?  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Masshole said:

Wow, Voltaire.   I gotta agree with what someone else said - you are killing it on this thread and on this subject.    In just one paragraph you pretty much just explained everything about this upcoming election and the last one.    Well done, sir.   I tip my cap to you.  

PS - Do I owe you any royalty $ if I use this?  

No, I'm honored, feel free. And thanks for the compliment.

Just make sure to spelled Laura Ingles Wilder's name correctly, something looks wrong with Ingles but I didn't look it up. Also it looks like Indigenous Peoples Day was wrong too.

We need Volty back and run him for Congress. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

We need Volty back and run him for Congress. 

Thanks.

Stick is retiring from Texas' legislature so soon we'll be back down to zero Geek Club legislators again.

3 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

You guys are nuts.

How about we just send in a bunch of Feds to rummage through your house and go through all your finances to see if they can find anything?  I'm sure you have nothing to hide, right?

Point is, the Democrats WILL find something, no matter how insignificant, and manufacture it into a REALLY BIG DEAL.  Heck, anyone with an axe to grind will find something on anyone they hate.

Where's my motherfuckin dancing banana?

Trump’s approval rating was 45.3% before this Iran situation, he’s handled it masterfully, so it should go up.

BLS, have you made any money on predictit?

Is it too late to get on that gravy train?

Trump just said "Barrack Hussein Obama" at his rally 🤣

I'd like to throw a few hundred or a grand down on Trump but don't really know where. Offered my fantasy league $1000 each back in the fall but nobody bit.

On 1/5/2020 at 9:34 AM, Voltaire said:

Brilliant!!

13 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Brilliant!!

I was really in the moment when I wrote that. I focking loathe wokeness. It's cultural cancer.

I hope the right doesn't get cocky like the left did in 2016. There are a lot of libtards with pure hatred in their souls that will turn out to vote this time around.

• Thanks 1

I so hope this thread ages well come November.  With that being said, how the fuk do polls have everyone of those dumba$$es beating Trump? I know we learned alot about polls in 2016, but damn, have they not learned anything?  

49 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

I so hope this thread ages well come November.  With that being said, how the fuk do polls have everyone of those dumba$$es beating Trump? I know we learned alot about polls in 2016, but damn, have they not learned anything?  

Polls are the #1 reason why the left wants the unconstitutional popular vote. The pollsters claim they weren't wrong, because they got the popular vote essentially right. Anyone paying attention can see that polling is yet another divisive unscientific tactic of the left to keep it's peeps in line.  The left never misses, our racist framers just placed the goalpost in the wrong spot. 

1 hour ago, Fireballer said:

Everyone knows they manipulate the polls. It’s extremely obvious. Anyone with half a brain knows this and doesn’t pay attention to them 

11 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Everyone knows they manipulate the polls. It’s extremely obvious. Anyone with half a brain knows this and doesn’t pay attention to them 

Easily have to add 10% to the R in presidential polls in today’s media.