Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Donald Trump will be re-elected in 2020

38 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Trump is in big trouble this time. Biden is in hiding because it's his best shot at defeating Trump and this virus is helping him. 

Jesus, we are gonna elect an Alzheimer victim. 

All of the debates will be cancelled because of the Wu-Flu.

Biden will say, "Hey, I was willing to debate him but it just wasn't safe to do so." 

Either that or they will have a zoom debate with Biden having all of the questions in advance and que cards with scripted answers. 

The problem is that Trump is down in the swing states. That’s all that matters. I can’t believe he’s losing in Florida.  

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The problem is that Trump is down in the swing states. That’s all that matters. I can’t believe he’s losing in Florida.  

Unfortunately, everyone who votes against him is voting against the abominable person the MSM has constructed and not his policies. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I have studied polling methodology since 2012. The polls now mean nothing. One major screw up by either one could change it the week of the election. The person with the best odds of achieving that screw up is Biden. He is not going to survive those debates. He will need an ear piece with Barry telling him what to say because he absolutely will die in a caged match. Honestly, all Trump has to do is the last debate, Get hunter's fling and Biden's ostracized grandaughter in the audience and waive to them.  

• Haha 1

This is a nervous time. The barbarians are at the gate and half the country is brainwashed to let them in.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

This is a nervous time. The barbarians are at the gate and half the country is brainwashed to let them in.

indirect evidence says otherwise.  

the democrats are the party of sjws.  the american public has been wholeheartedly rejecting that in culture in tv and film.  theyve been voting against the dems with their wallets for 4 years.  i trust that far more than polls which got 2016 drastically wrong.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

All of the debates will be cancelled because of the Wu-Flu.

Biden will say, "Hey, I was willing to debate him but it just wasn't safe to do so." 

Either that or they will have a zoom debate with Biden having all of the questions in advance and que cards with scripted answers. 

Honestly, right now, what network would you trust to not give the Biden camp the questions ahead of time?  I mean, I wouldn't even put that past Fox these days.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, riversco said:

indirect evidence says otherwise.  

the democrats are the party of sjws.  the american public has been wholeheartedly rejecting that in culture in tv and film.  theyve been voting against the dems with their wallets for 4 years.  i trust that far more than polls which got 2016 drastically wrong.

I"m going to need to see some examples and/or stats on this one.  All I see is Hollywood and the Media becoming more powerful and vocal with their far left lean and adulation of everything far left.

How can Trump possibly win? :dunno:The polls have him losing by double digits!!!! :wave:

43 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

I"m going to need to see some examples and/or stats on this one.  All I see is Hollywood and the Media becoming more powerful and vocal with their far left lean and adulation of everything far left.

Just look at 2016.  The media was saying Trump had no path to white house.  Trump's actions suggested he also thought he'd lose, as he booked a smaller venue on election night whereas Clinton booked the lavish Javits center.  

Well, it won’t be decided on election night. You can go to bed that night knowing nothing is settled. It’s going to be a mess. 

48 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Well, it won’t be decided on election night. You can go to bed that night knowing nothing is settled. It’s going to be a mess. 

You mean with shat like this?  Voter fraud is a myth!

https://www.nj.com/passaic-county/2020/06/voting-fraud-charges-filed-against-paterson-councilman-and-councilman-elect.html?outputType=amp&__twitter_impression=true

1 hour ago, riversco said:

Just look at 2016.  The media was saying Trump had no path to white house.  Trump's actions suggested he also thought he'd lose, as he booked a smaller venue on election night whereas Clinton booked the lavish Javits center.  

Man I hope you are right, liberals are the absolute worst and Biden is the oldest swamp donkey around but I’m concerned. I don’t know if Trump even wants it anymore with some of the stuff he says. If he cant get it together I hope he passes the torch to Pence to give us the continued economy with less crazy. Last thing we need is another Lib. 

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Silent voteres.  AGAIN. 

55 minutes ago, BirdGang said:

I don’t know if Trump even wants it anymore 

Trump is a focking pitbull fighting for American values. He's going nowhere. 

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, fandandy said:

Honestly, right now, what network would you trust to not give the Biden camp the questions ahead of time?  I mean, I wouldn't even put that past Fox these days.

Good point. I mean Donna Brazile works for them now, doesn't she?

6 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

Honestly man... I don't see it.

What has he done lately? Not a damn lot. Just sitting around tweeting mostly it looks like.

6 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

I hope you are right, the year isn’t off to the best start. 

5 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Honestly man... I don't see it.

What has he done lately? Not a damn lot. Just sitting around tweeting mostly it looks like.

He’s letting the nuts expose themselves. Gotta get them out of the shadows. The real people need to see this first hand. 

• Haha 1

54 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

He’s letting the nuts expose themselves. Gotta get them out of the shadows. The real people need to see this first hand. 

Agreed 

Mark me down as worried. I also fear if he loses all these traitors from Obamagate will walk. 

• Haha 1

If Trump loses it will be because the pandemic and protests exposed him as a narcissistic toddler who is incapable of behaving like a sane adult male. He should be a mortal lock against Sleepy Joe. He’s trailing because he lacks the impulse control to STFU or show leadership for a change. It’s funny when times are good, less so during multiple crises.

Left fearmongering has worked on the left to keep them in line. Need only look at the leftys here to see that. Poor troll hates Trump but can never come up with a reason why Trunp has done a bad job. All about his feelings. And while this distraction is happening Trump is getting more judges (5 appeals court in the last month confirmed).  Trump is the most effective President in history because the left has the attention span of a 5 year after 2 Mountain Dews. Maybe the press is working for him, they certainly benefit from him. 

20 hours ago, MDC said:

If Trump loses it will be because the pandemic and protests exposed him as a narcissistic toddler who is incapable of behaving like a sane adult male. He should be a mortal lock against Sleepy Joe. He’s trailing because he lacks the impulse control to STFU or show leadership for a change. It’s funny when times are good, less so during multiple crises.

:lol:

When trump wins again the 13% are going to riot, burn and loot and then use the loss as a way to justify it because their voices were not heard. 

The silent majority is larger this year than in 2016. By far. 
And if anyone doesn’t believe the “undecided voter” and independents aren’t watching what is currently happening across the country and internally shifting towards Trump, they have a big surprise coming to them in November. 

2 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

The silent majority is larger this year than in 2016. By far. 
And if anyone doesn’t believe the “undecided voter” and independents aren’t watching what is currently happening across the country and internally shifting towards Trump, they have a big surprise coming to them in November. 

Gosh I hope you're right.

How do we measure the size of this "silent majority"?  Or is it just a gut feeling?

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

When trump wins again the 13% are going to riot, burn and loot and then use the loss as a way to justify it because their voices were not heard. 

Trump won’t have a re-election looming come then. The military and national guard will shut down this stuff so quickly. I can’t wait to see the police stick up for themselves again and law and order be put back into place. 

1 hour ago, kilroy69 said:

I'll be ready:

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/p320-xfull-size.html

https://www.smith-wesson.com/firearms/performance-center-mp-9-m20-ported-5-barrel-slide-core

https://www.smith-wesson.com/firearms/mp-45-m20

https://www.smith-wesson.com/firearms/mp-9-m20-1

Just now, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

How do we measure the size of this "silent majority"?  Or is it just a gut feeling?

It should be no surprise on this board that I’m a conservative. Outside my close friends and immediate family, nobody knows my political beliefs. It’s not worth the risk as conservatism has been branded negatively. On the opposite side, liberals feel empowered and want to tell anyone who will listen what their political beliefs are. I am not alone, not by a long shot. I’m more conservative and more of a Trump supporter today than ever. 
And Joe Biden is who he’s facing? Laugh out FOCKING loud. How embarrassing for democrats.  

• Like 3

Just now, avoiding injuries said:

It should be no surprise on this board that I’m a conservative. Outside my close friends and immediate family, nobody knows my political beliefs. It’s not worth the risk as conservatism has been branded negatively. On the opposite side, liberals feel empowered and want to tell anyone who will listen what their political beliefs are. I am not alone, not by a long shot. I’m more conservative and more of a Trump supporter today than ever. 
And Joe Biden is who he’s facing? Laugh out FOCKING loud. How embarrassing for democrats.  

While it may be laughable (I agree), people like my wife are voting "blue no matter who".  They detest Trump so much they would vote a monkey with a banana into office over him.

They've been brainwashed and trained so well to take orders from their liberal masters on the DNC plantation that there is ZERO thought going into their voting process.

And, yes, I do tell this to my wife. As you can surmise, it can get pretty lively around the ESC compound.  :)

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

While it may be laughable (I agree), people like my wife are voting "blue no matter who".  They detest Trump so much they would vote a monkey with a banana into office over him.

They've been brainwashed and trained so well to take orders from their liberal masters on the DNC plantation that there is ZERO thought going into their voting process.

And, yes, I do tell this to my wife. As you can surmise, it can get pretty lively around the ESC compound.  :)

Outside your house, is your wife open about her politics and who she’s voting for? Are you?

You can put a Biden sticker on your car and have zero issues. You need gigantic balls to put a Trump sticker on your car for fear of vandalism, or your co-worker Karen going to HR or your boss to have you fired. 

Had a blue lives matter sticker on my and my wife’s vehicle. Took them off. Yeah, it’s the right that’s violent.  Remember that time that goober threw a weak punch at that guy at a Trump rally and all the hubabaloo around it? 

4 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Outside your house, is your wife open about her politics and who she’s voting for? Are you?

My wife certainly is.  I am not.  Never have been.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

https://www.usatoday.com/elections/results/primaries/republican/pennsylvania/

Pennsylvania held its primary on June 2nd, 2020.  Trump got more votes than Biden.  And this is June, one of the worst polling months for republicans in general.  By fall, Trump's numbers will likely improve.  Keep in mind that there's about 750,000 more registered democrats in PA than republicans.  Also keep in mind there was a massive mail-in ballot campaign for this primary which is theory should help democrats.  Trump still got more votes than Biden.