Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Donald Trump will be re-elected in 2020

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

My wife certainly is.  I am not.  Never have been.

This is consistent with most liberals and conservatives. Even more so with 😡😡🤬TRUMP 😡🤬😡

3 hours ago, riversco said:

https://www.usatoday.com/elections/results/primaries/republican/pennsylvania/

Pennsylvania held its primary on June 2nd, 2020.  Trump got more votes than Biden.  And this is June, one of the worst polling months for republicans in general.  By fall, Trump's numbers will likely improve.  Keep in mind that there's about 750,000 more registered democrats in PA than republicans.  Also keep in mind there was a massive mail-in ballot campaign for this primary which is theory should help democrats.  Trump still got more votes than Biden.

I would think the the dem POTUS candidate would rake in approx what the top 2 dem candidates got in the primary. 

13 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Gosh I hope you're right.

How do we measure the size of this "silent majority"?  Or is it just a gut feeling?

Impossible to say. I do know a lot of people in their 30s and early 40s who were Hilary voters in 2016 and loathe the Dems now. Hell, I'm one of em.

I will predict that voter turnout is going to be very high in this election. Both sides seem to have an apocalyptic outlook on this one.

High turnout historically favors Dems, but we shall see. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

On 8/16/2018 at 11:50 AM, BLS said:

Bets?

:ninja:

ETA:

Cruzer: $50 (anybody but Trump)

Penultimatestraw: $100 (anybody but Trump)

What's the limit, cause I'll go 5K?

The real question is who has changed sides.  I see the news pushing that Republicans are, but I have yet to meet one. Certainly met many of the other.

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

The real question is who has changed sides.  I see the news pushing that Republicans are, but I have yet to meet one. Certainly met many of the other.

I've got 10 that didn't vote last election that are voting red across the bored. 

I’m calling it right now - this upcoming election is going to a huge disaster.  Biden will win, but there will be all sorts of fraud with mail-in voting, and the actual election result won’t ever be clear.  I could even foresee a Constitutional crisis.  In the end Trump will surprise everyone by taking the high road and bowing out gracefully.  But it will be very ugly, and we may even see some violence.  I hope I’m wrong.

1 minute ago, Patented Phil said:

I’m calling it right now - this upcoming election is going to a huge disaster.  Biden will win, but there will be all sorts of fraud with mail-in voting, and the actual election result won’t ever be clear.  I could even foresee a Constitutional crisis.  In the end Trump will surprise everyone by taking the high road and bowing out gracefully.  But it will be very ugly, and we may even see some violence.  I hope I’m wrong.

OFFS ya , you're wrong. 

Dynamics won't change much if at all. As for voter fraud it's not that easy to pull off. Many of the counties are so tight it's easy to snuff out. They don't know how many illegal ballots they need for one. If they do too many then it start smelling funny like Broward county. Too close then a recount and then they really get exposed. I do think they will try but it's not going to work. They just busted a few of them in local elections last week. It's not that simple. People are looking for it now.

23 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

OFFS ya , you're wrong. 

It's an entirely plausable scenario. Don't know that I'd go so far as to say likely, but could easily happen. 

1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

It's an entirely plausable scenario. Don't know that I'd go so far as to say likely, but could easily happen. 

I don't believe you. If it's overt fraud there absolutely will be shooting. NOBODY wants that.  

3 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

I don't believe you. If it's overt fraud there absolutely will be shooting. NOBODY wants that.  

If it's that or four more years of Trump, the Dems will take shooting in a heartbeat.

Power is all any of these politicians care about. 

5 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Dems will take shooting in a heartbeat.

Uh, no they won't. Laws out the window (Which they will be if it's overt fraud) they sure as fock don't

46 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Uh, no they won't. Laws out the window (Which they will be if it's overt fraud) they sure as fock don't

Well of course they will say there was no fraud.

Or they'll say it didn't change the outcome. Hell, there's fraud in every election.

Theyll also say something along the lines of "white supremacist voter intimidation" to keep minorities from the polls.

On 6/28/2020 at 10:19 PM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Impossible to say. I do know a lot of people in their 30s and early 40s who were Hilary voters in 2016 and loathe the Dems now. Hell, I'm one of em.

I will predict that voter turnout is going to be very high in this election. Both sides seem to have an apocalyptic outlook on this one.

High turnout historically favors Dems, but we shall see. 

Remember in 2016, dems were getting excited seeing all the super long lines at polling places and saying heavy turnout means dems win.  2016 actually saw low turnout.  Turnout in rural areas spiked.  Turnout in urban areas fell.   And we don't know the impact of BLM and Covid.  Maybe it creates high turnout in urban areas to fight against racism.  Or maybe urban voters actually turn out less than in 2016 because they are scared of covid. 

8 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Guarantee Melanoma divorces the guy in a heartbeat. 

If your hero Hillary can stay with Bill after using an intern as a humidor for his cigar....dont tell me true love cant win. :)

• Haha 1

For the future of our country,  we better re-elect him.  You see what the rotten democrats are doing to this country,  multiply that by 10 if loser joe gets in. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

42 minutes ago, drobeski said:

multiply that by 10 if loser joe gets in. 

This is the scary part.  Its not like hes a modrate dem with a plan.  This guy is going to be a literal doormat for the radicals. 

11 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

Not sure how you can witness the level of gaslighting that is going on now and then say there's no way the Dem's won't do whatever they can to seize power.    They will just tell the media what to say, the NYT will have a 5 part series on how the Trump admin is pushing a false voter fraud narrative,  and they will create just enough doubt to keep people from picking up guns and pitch forks and storming their town hall.    Up is down, down is up, green is blue, blue is . . .   It actually amazing to me to see how effective they have been with their 3 yr long gaslighting campaign.    Sadly, I think it is working.   

• Like 1

On 7/7/2020 at 5:27 PM, Mike Honcho said:

What's the limit, cause I'll go 5K?

I'll do $100 bucks.

2 hours ago, BLS said:

I'll do $100 bucks.

$100 bucks??If that's your limit, I feel like I'd be just taking your money.  I'll go 1K...if your convictions on DT's reelection aren't that strong than no bet...but 1K is my minimum. 

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

$100 bucks??If that's your limit, I feel like I'd be just taking your money.  I'll go 1K...if your convictions on DT's reelection aren't that strong than no bet...but 1K is my minimum. 

Just take the freaking bet. Or is that amount "below you"?

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

You’d best find a third party you both trust to hold that kind of money. Last time Chronic Husker disappeared on Election Day, never returned, and stiffed BLM.

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Just take the freaking bet. Or is that amount "below you"?

If you are so sure, than you go 1K or STFU

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

You’d best find a third party you both trust to hold that kind of money. Last time Chronic Husker disappeared on Election Day, never returned, and stiffed BLM.

I predate CH, I ain't goin anywhere.

2 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

If you are so sure, than you go 1K or STFU

Someone offered you a bet. I didn't. And you turned it down.

I'd put up 1K he wins. People are really underestimating the violence and bashing of police. It's just not acceptable by the majority and these people will never take a poll. They won't ever voice their opinion but they have one. Just can't do that. The police are not perfect but who the phuck is. That would be nobody. Holding them to some standard that no other industry has achieved..meh. GTFO of here. They have problems but overall they do a fine job. Not bad for non IVY league grads and even they Phuck up. Go suck a big fat D___ and screw yourself. 

I predate CH, I ain't goin anywhere.

No one deserves to be compared to CH and QLaz and neither of you give me any reason to doubt. I just think it’s safer.

Just now, FlyinHeadlock said:

I'd put up 1K he wins. People are really underestimating the violence and bashing of police. It's just not acceptable by the majority and these people will never take a poll. They won't ever voice their opinion but they have one. Just can't do that. The police are not perfect but who the phuck is. That would be nobody. Holding them to some standard that no other industry has achieved..meh. GTFO of here. They have problems but overall they do a fine job. Not bad for non IVY league grads and even they Phuck up. Go suck a big fat D___ and screw yourself. 

1K from Fly...a guy with 975 posts.   Okay...bet done.   What are the chances I ever see this money?  :D  

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Someone offered you a bet. I didn't. And you turned it down.

I offered 5K and he came back with 100...He knows he's going to lose....

If you are so sure, the bet is 1K or STFU

• Sad 1

1K from Fly...a guy with 975 posts.   Okay...bet done.   What are the chances I ever see this money?  :D  

The real question is, what are the chances he ever sees the money? 

Just now, Utilit99 said:

STFU or Nut up!

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

STFU or Nut up!

• Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

STFU or Nut up!

So what are the chances he ever sees the money? I think you missed that part. I'm guessing when you lose it will be, shut up it was fixed. You don't like questions like that do you?

Just now, Utilit99 said:

So what are the chances he ever sees the money? I think you missed that part.

I've already accepted 1K from Fly....you seen to be too much of a pvssy to put your money where your mouth is...so until you reply "I'll bet 1K on Trump" STFU and don't respond in this thread, BIATCH

• Sad 1