Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Donald Trump will be re-elected in 2020

5 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Just BLS

I thought if it was done via third party he would? Should be easy enough. 

41 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I thought if it was done via third party he would? Should be easy enough. 

My mouf and Jack Daniels dug me a big enough hole last night.  I'm good with being only being on the line for 1K.  ;)

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

My mouf and Jack Daniels dug me a bigger enough hole last night.  I'm good with being only being on the line for 1K.  ;)

:lol:

It's a good thing Captain Morgan and I didn't meet last night...I likely would have maxed out your offer.

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

UNHINGED :lol:

And now you've nailed his vanity tag!  :o

Trump is going to use emergency powers to stay in office. That's great news.!!!!!!

5 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Trump is going to use emergency powers to stay in office. That's great news.!!!!!!

Normally, i'd be pretty ticked off if any President did this and would never vote for him when the time came... but this isn't normal situations.  I'm now at the point where I support any measure that ticks off the Democrats.

9 minutes ago, lod001 said:

It's a no brainer. Trump or an Alzheimer patient for POTUS.

Don't underestimate the idiocy of the democratic voters.

7 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

First time gun ownership is at a new all time high and no end in sight. Millions of people. Not a good sign for the army of gun grabbers. Not good at all.

I’ve gotten my background check, fingerprints and training completed. I’m just waiting for my license and then it’s bang, bang time. 

49 minutes ago, lod001 said:

It’s should be, unfortunately much of our population isn’t very smart and buys anything the liberal news feeds them. 

1 hour ago, avoiding injuries said:

I’ve gotten my background check, fingerprints and training completed. I’m just waiting for my license and then it’s bang, bang time. 

Neighbor came over yesterday to show off his new assault rifle. He never votes but said he will be this time. His weapon is the main one Dems want.

15 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Neighbor came over yesterday to show off his new assault rifle. He never votes but said he will be this time. His weapon is the main one Dems want.

Your neighbor has a select fire weapon?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, BLS said:

Your neighbor has a select fire weapon?

He has all the weapons Beto wants. You know, the guy on Biden's team that wants to take all guns?

Just now, FlyinHeadlock said:

He has all the weapons Beto wants. You know, the guy on Biden's team that wants to take all guns?

Your buddy doesn't have an Assault Weapon.  He probably has an AR15.

Nobody is taking away guns for a LONG time now.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, BLS said:

Your buddy doesn't have an Assault Weapon.  He probably has an AR15.

Nobody is taking away guns for a LONG time now.

He has a couple AR 15's. He has a lot of other things and I will just stop there.

anybody else want to throw a grand on this?

1 minute ago, BLS said:

anybody else want to throw a grand on this?

While I believe that President Trump will get enough electoral votes to win, I also believe that the Democrats have some major cheating and tomfoolery planned. I wouldn't touch this bet.

Just now, lickin_starfish said:

While I believe that President Trump will get enough electoral votes to win, I also believe that the Democrats have some major cheating and tomfoolery planned. I wouldn't touch this bet.

There's no doubt the Democrats will try to cheat.  

On 8/3/2020 at 4:36 PM, lod001 said:

Somehow tds survivors would rather have the alzheimers patient. I don't get it. 

8 hours ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Somehow tds survivors would rather have the alzheimers patient. I don't get it. 

I would respect their vote if they would just be honest and say, 'I know Biden has no brain left and I am voting for him because he will be removed quickly and I would like to see Harris as POTUS'.

Even though that would be a total disaster.

2 minutes ago, lod001 said:

I would respect their vote if they would just be honest and say, 'I know Biden has no brain left and I am voting for him because he will be removed quickly and I would like to see Harris as POTUS'.

Even though that would be a total disaster.

It would be weird too since she did so poorly in the primaries.

2 hours ago, Strike said:

They ain't black.  If Trump gets 15% of the black vote it's game over. And that is what he polled BEFORE the convention. 24% is a blow that would destroy the Democratic party, and probably give Trump both houses. Expect the Dems to ramp up racism and BLM even higher, if that's possible.

37 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

They ain't black.  If Trump gets 15% of the black vote it's game over. And that is what he polled BEFORE the convention. 24% is a blow that would destroy the Democratic party, and probably give Trump both houses. Expect the Dems to ramp up racism and BLM even higher, if that's possible.

It will be glorious going forward if the left is forced to fight for the black vote, especially in the inner city.  They don’t want to go there.  Fundraisers in Beverly Hills and the Hamptons are more their style.  

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It will be glorious going forward if the left is forced to fight for the black vote, especially in the inner city.  They don’t want to go there.  Fundraisers in Beverly Hills and the Hamptons are more their style.  

If Kim K wins in Baltimore maybe it could snowball into the end of the Ds. She would instantly become the R's version of the AOCTard, except she is smart. That would make my vote for Trump in 2016 complete.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, lod001 said:

If Kim K wins in Baltimore maybe it could snowball into the end of the Ds. She would instantly become the R's version of the AOCTard, except she is smart. That would make my vote for Trump in 2016 complete.

well said

26 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Kim Kardashian?  Ewwww........

We're almost out of time, folks.  Donald Trump will win re-election.

I'm willing to wager on it.

2 hours ago, BLS said:

We're almost out of time, folks.  Donald Trump will win re-election.

I'm willing to wager on it.

:pointstosky:

The land of Rocks and Cows will help him take Minnesota.  :banana:

On 8/3/2020 at 5:47 PM, Utilit99 said:

Don't underestimate the idiocy of the democratic voters.

There's truth in this.  I mean, Biden doesn't even know where he lives most of the time and forgets what country this is... plus, Harris is less liked than Hillary, and this is their ticket to beat Trump?  These two will get about 50% of the popular vote.  That should tell you something.

50 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

:pointstosky:

The land of Rocks and Cows will help him take Minnesota.  :banana:

I hope so. Illinois is hopeless because of Chicago but there's no reason Minnesota shouldn't join the rest of the Big Ten states. If it goes down, give an assist to the Minneapolis city council.

Chicago is a lost cause but there may be some value in it. Check to see if the 520 plus black on black murders this year voted absentee. If any of them did Feds jump in and start drilling down further.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/wi/wisconsin_trump_vs_clinton-5659.html#!

Here's a reminder of what happened in Wisconsin in 2016.  Polling was +6% to +8% Hillary and Trump carried the state.  The polls were pretty close to 10% off.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html#!

Here is a reminder of what happened in Pennsylvania in 2016.  The polls had Hillary up 5% to 11% until NOVEMBER and then they magically tightened in the final days.  Then Trump carried the state. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_trump_vs_clinton-5533.html#!

Here's Michigan in 2016.  Polls had Hillary up 5% to 11% until november as well.  One magical poll had Trump leading, then we reached election day and he carried Michigan.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mn/minnesota_trump_vs_clinton-5591.html#!

Here is Minnesota.  Polling was sparse but most polls had Hillary up 6% to 13%.  Then Trump narrowly lost by 1.5%.

The polling was off by 6% to TEN FOCKING PERCENT in the key battleground states. 

1 hour ago, riversco said:

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/wi/wisconsin_trump_vs_clinton-5659.html#!

Here's a reminder of what happened in Wisconsin in 2016.  Polling was +6% to +8% Hillary and Trump carried the state.  The polls were pretty close to 10% off.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/pa/pennsylvania_trump_vs_clinton-5633.html#!

Here is a reminder of what happened in Pennsylvania in 2016.  The polls had Hillary up 5% to 11% until NOVEMBER and then they magically tightened in the final days.  Then Trump carried the state. 

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mi/michigan_trump_vs_clinton-5533.html#!

Here's Michigan in 2016.  Polls had Hillary up 5% to 11% until november as well.  One magical poll had Trump leading, then we reached election day and he carried Michigan.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2016/president/mn/minnesota_trump_vs_clinton-5591.html#!

Here is Minnesota.  Polling was sparse but most polls had Hillary up 6% to 13%.  Then Trump narrowly lost by 1.5%.

The polling was off by 6% to TEN FOCKING PERCENT in the key battleground states. 

:lol: In typical libtard fashion they are doing it again.  Libs believe polls and then don't vote because they are certain of a win.  Cons, just the opposite.  

1 hour ago, riversco said:

By design. Just another strategy that blew up in the D's faces. they thought showing Hitlary way ahead would cause Trump voters to stay home. It actually caused their low IQ low energy base to stay home, thinking it was in the bag when all they were left with was an old rotten, pear shape loser of a bag.