Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Donald Trump will be re-elected in 2020

5 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Ive tried to sign up before and never get approved.

Is there a questionnaire you have to answer?

4 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

You read too much joo media  

The Democratic party is pretty diverse as far as elected politicians go. They are the party of minorities/diversity. I don't think it's an act or pandering when the elected officials are minorities themselves. I don't think blacks are their "toys" when the DNC had a black president. I don't understand the "leave the planation" line and why Neocons/Neolibs constantly repeat it.

UHm...yeah, the RNC also had a black president.

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

UHm...yeah, the RNC also had a black president.

You know what I'm saying. Dem representatives are much more diverse than Rep representatives. They are the party of immigrants and minorities. 

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Were you on VPN from China?

On 10/19/2020 at 10:36 AM, lickin_starfish said:

It's strange to me how Joe is leading in the polls, but can't fill a high school gym with supporters, but Trump has huge rallies, boat floatillas, and miles long car parades. Something doesn't add up. Maybe the polls are being manipulated like they were in 2016?

Biden democrats are the very ones driving the Rona hysteria bus. Biden democrtats are the ones slurping Fauci's jizz. His hardcore base is scared to death, too paralyzed to even go to the mailbox - much less assemble in gyms or attend rallies. 

In a normal year, for sure - it would be alarming.. But not now, 2020 can easily account for it. 

38 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Biden democrats are the very ones driving the Rona hysteria bus. Biden democrtats are the ones slurping Fauci's jizz. His hardcore base is scared to death, too paralyzed to even go to the mailbox - much less assemble in gyms or attend rallies. 

In a normal year, for sure - it would be alarming.. But not now, 2020 can easily account for it. 

And to think the guy in charge of that group is supposed to lead this country. Ho Lee Fuk

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

You know what I'm saying. Dem representatives are much more diverse than Rep representatives. They are the party of immigrants and minorities. 

Which is extremely bad because this has been a white nation for 200 years.  We changed the demographics of the people who enter the nation in the 1960s.  Like it or not, you create IMMENSE racial tension when you do that.  I don't care how noble you think your goals are.  People judge others on race everywhere in the entire world and you cannot stop it.  By fracturing the ethnic makeup of the US in this way, the odds of a race war or civil war go thru the roof.  And this nation has enough nukes to blow up the world several times over.  So you destabilize the US with by drastically altering the demographics, spark a civil war, and god knows who gets control of those nukes.

This is NOT worth the risk by ANY stretch.  What the democrats are doing is risking the destruction of the planet in a nuclear war for the sake of power.   The democrats are demonic.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

And to think the guy in charge of that group is supposed to lead this country. Ho Lee Fuk

If biden wins, all the hysteria will end. Then in a few months when the vaccine comes out, biden will say he did it. Black people will go back to their lives of not being covered in the media. BLM will be paid for their service and disappear. Antifa? What? Never existed. 

Ghettos will expand, crime will rise, markets take a massive hit, jobs go back to china, wars are taken up in the middle east. Russia gets more uranium. This country.becomes completely pussified and broke. Socislism ensues.

• Like 2

59 minutes ago, Patented Phil said:

It’s going to be a bloodbath for Republicans.  Trump is going down as is the Senate. 

Sorry your girl lost. Gonna be a rough 4 more years of Trump for you.  House is going R too. 

Only metric saying Trump loses is the polls. Every other metric the opposite. Gun sales, new GOP recruitment, rally enthusiasm, black and hispanic support uptick. Same thing happened last time but he had none of the other metrics.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FlyinHeadlock said:

Only metric saying Trump loses is the polls. Every other metric the opposite. Gun sales, new GOP recruitment, rally enthusiasm, black and hispanic support uptick. Same thing happened last time but he had none of the other metrics.

Hopefully the liberals will think that BLM and Antifa will show up at the polls and take care of them so they don't have to vote because it's an open and shut case.

Liberals are stupid enough to think this.

8 hours ago, Strike said:

Were you on VPN from China?

Of course. But it should just show a us IP address. It fools Netflix, surely Joe doesn't have a better detector.

11 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Haha just saw the thread! 😂

5 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Of course. But it should just show a us IP address. It fools Netflix, surely Joe doesn't have a better detector.

A lot of sites nowadays have a list of VPN IP addresses and will deny based upon that.  I use a VPN when downloading torrents and I've had issues with other sites I try to visit while connected to the VPN.  Not saying 100% that's the issue but it's possible.  If you can, try remoting in to someone's computer in the states and then connecting using their computer with a normal IP address.  Or try connecting without a VPN from China if you can.  I'd be curious to know if either of those worked.

13 hours ago, riversco said:

Which is extremely bad because this has been a white nation for 200 years.  We changed the demographics of the people who enter the nation in the 1960s.  Like it or not, you create IMMENSE racial tension when you do that.  I don't care how noble you think your goals are.  People judge others on race everywhere in the entire world and you cannot stop it.  By fracturing the ethnic makeup of the US in this way, the odds of a race war or civil war go thru the roof.  And this nation has enough nukes to blow up the world several times over.  So you destabilize the US with by drastically altering the demographics, spark a civil war, and god knows who gets control of those nukes.

This is NOT worth the risk by ANY stretch.  What the democrats are doing is risking the destruction of the planet in a nuclear war for the sake of power.   The democrats are demonic.

For sure. 

46 minutes ago, Dammit Im Mad said:

My betting site has Biden at -190 and Trump +150. This makes me more scared than any polls :(

Predictit.org has Dems winning 305 to 233

49 minutes ago, Dammit Im Mad said:

My betting site has Biden at -190 and Trump +150. This makes me more scared than any polls :(

What was it in 2016?

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Gladiators said:

What was it in 2016?

Cannot recall what they were 2 weeks before election in 2016 but I am sure Female Satan was more highly favored than -190. However, I think they (Libs) got this one in the bag even if Mr. Trump wins by a landslide.(Fixored as some old timers on here used to say).

17 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Hopefully the liberals will think that BLM and Antifa will show up at the polls and take care of them so they don't have to vote because it's an open and shut case.

Liberals are stupid enough to think this.

That's the plan. Make them think tehy have it sewed up so they don't bother to vote. They are lazy people so you gotta capitalize on that.

Look at that crowd.

Trump will win every state he did in 2016 and pick up a few more... NM, NV, MN... and maybe even OR, NJ, NY, VA.

While he may not win CA it will put him over the top in the popular vote.

6 hours ago, Goggins said:

Look at that crowd.

Trump will win every state he did in 2016 and pick up a few more... NM, NV, MN... and maybe even OR, NJ, NY, VA.

While he may not win CA it will put him over the top in the popular vote.

I would agree with this, but the mail in voting fraud might be a problem.

1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

I would agree with this, but the mail in voting fraud might be a problem.

Voting fraud is going to be a BIG problem. 

Both sides are capable of it, likely will do it in some form, but the Democrats have been setting this up for some time....and lets not forget their behaviors with the Russia hoax, Kavanaugh, and suppression of facts elsewhere....among the players, the Democrats have shown the impetus to be ruthlessly fraudulent.

Looks like Biden will take Michigan, but the other swing states are still up for grabs, Ohio and Florida looking good for Trump. 

On 10/20/2020 at 7:48 PM, FlyinHeadlock said:

This is the big key:

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/wp-content/uploads/sites/4/2020/10/PP_2020.10.09_election-and-voter-attitudes_1-02.png?resize=640,583

The candidate who has a higher percentage of supporters that STRONGLY support them has won every time.  It correlates to an extremely likely chance they will actually vote.  Trump leads Biden 68% to 57%.

Biden will win by 3 million votes and lose the electoral college by more than Hillary did. 

Just now, kilroy69 said:

Biden will win by 3 million votes and lose the electoral college by more than Hillary did. 

That would be fine by me.  

I really, urgently, hope that Trump can defeat Biden.  I have a fear of the Democrat party.  Their behaviors over the last four years are the stuff of nightmares.

• Like 1

Here is Obama yesterday at a get out the vote "rally".  

Minus an unGodly amount of cheating I just can't see how Biden wins this.  He has zero excitement on the ground.  None.  Zilch.  Even O can't get them enthused or draw more than 10 people.  I've never seen anything like this in my life.

17 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Minus an unGodly amount of cheating I just can't see how Biden wins this.  He has zero excitement on the ground.  None.  Zilch.  Even O can't get them enthused or draw more than 10 people.  I've never seen anything like this in my life.

I hope you are right and the polls are just another example of liberal-tilted lies

25 minutes ago, RLLD said:

That would be fine by me.  

I really, urgently, hope that Trump can defeat Biden.  I have a fear of the Democrat party.  Their behaviors over the last four years are the stuff of nightmares.

This... I retire in Nov 2024 the next election year, so I have 4 more years for my 401k retirement to grow.  This next four years is crucial to my plans on either never working again bigly...or frugally. 😁

It's the whole ramp in the chart time!

34 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

Heads completely explode. 🤣

28 minutes ago, fandandy said:

It's not low energy Joe. It's negative energy Joe. they suck the life out of anyone they come into contact with.

Were they all thinking 'you're a black guy, we already got your vote sewed up, move along'.  

15 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I hope you are right and the polls are just another example of liberal-tilted lies

I prolly feel the same as you.  I have a bad feeling about this election but seeing this day after day on the ground it is mind-boggling how Trump could possibly really be losing.  If the situation was reversed what would the news outlets be saying?  

24 minutes ago, lod001 said:

It's not low energy Joe. It's negative energy Joe. they suck the life out of anyone they come into contact with.

Were they all thinking 'you're a black guy, we already got your vote sewed up, move along'.  

Joe is an energy vampire!  They're real after all! 

I just found out that my uncle, a lifelong republican, is voting democrat in this election. This would have never happened if he was alive.....

• Haha 5

24 minutes ago, Reality said:

I just found out that my uncle, a lifelong republican, is voting democrat in this election. This would have never happened if he was alive.....

Biden or your uncle?

Trump skull focked Biden tonight and the entire country knows it.

I am starting to think the Democrats intentionally forfeited 2020 because they knew they had nothing to offer other than division, fear, and muh Russia.

Here is a video of a bunch of undecided Democrats watching the debate and their reactions. Tldw: all but one said they would vote for Trump if the election were tomorrow.

• Like 1