Sign in to follow this  
BLS

Donald Trump will be re-elected in 2020

On 10/20/2020 at 12:49 PM, iam90sbaby said:

You read too much joo media  

The Democratic party is pretty diverse as far as elected politicians go. They are the party of minorities/diversity. I don't think it's an act or pandering when the elected officials are minorities themselves. I don't think blacks are their "toys" when the DNC had a black president. I don't understand the "leave the plantation" line and why Neocons/Neolibs constantly repeat it.

The diversity is deceptive. The districts these minorities are elected in are anything but diverse and those districts get worse and worse. They also keep drawing them that way meaning little to no diversity. GOP is not innocent of it either. They will concede these districts and focus on getting more reps in total.

Real diversity means drawing them so blacks have better access to services. Basically the poor can not lift up the poor. Impossible. They need whites, Jews, middle and upper middle values to get out of their circumstances. Having "diversity" in Congress means nothing unless the diversity in the community is there.    

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, lod001 said:

It's not low energy Joe. It's negative energy Joe. they suck the life out of anyone they come into contact with.

Were they all thinking 'you're a black guy, we already got your vote sewed up, move along'.  

Nobody is voting for Joe Biden. They might as well have the ballot read Trump vs. Not Trump.

6 hours ago, Goggins said:

Trump skull focked Biden tonight and the entire country knows it.

I am starting to think the Democrats intentionally forfeited 2020 because they knew they had nothing to offer other than division, fear, and muh Russia.

Here is a video of a bunch of undecided Democrats watching the debate and their reactions. Tldw: all but one said they would vote for Trump if the election were tomorrow.

Nice find Goggins. Also, nice find to the LA Times, a very thoughtful panel. This gives me a very positive feeling going in as I try to make sense of it all.

18 hours ago, kilroy69 said:

Biden will win by 3 million votes and lose the electoral college by more than Hillary did. 

If Trump wins, the media narrative will be that voters didn't hear the truth to make an informed choice, so the media will redouble its efforts and shout even louder to try to sway public opinion. 

If Biden wins, the media narrative will be that change is on the way, and to push America towards the next step the media will redouble its efforts and shout even louder to try to sway public opinion.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, riversco said:

If Trump wins, the media narrative will be that voters didn't hear the truth to make an informed choice, so the media will redouble its efforts and shout even louder to try to sway public opinion. 

If Biden wins, the media narrative will be that change is on the way, and to push America towards the next step the media will redouble its efforts and shout even louder to try to sway public opinion.

At this point I consider the media an enemy of the state.

• Thanks 6

11 minutes ago, riversco said:

If Biden wins Kamala wins. Plain and simple. And if we think we saw the media carry Obama’s water and blame Bush for everything stand by. 

57 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

At this point I consider the media an enemy of the state.

Enemy is a strong word, but based on their behaviors is does fit a bit.

Honestly, I have no idea.  

Logically, you're retarded if you vote FOR Joe Biden (all offense intended).
He shouldn't be in charge of a 1 man parade.

Trump is a d1ck.  Period.  He's childish and vindictive.  I hate that about him.

But from a policy perspective, I love his fresh viewpoints on "politics".  

The fact so many people hate him, and the media runs a 24/7 campaign against him tells me they're scared to death of him and he's probably what's best for this mess we're currently in.

I fear for my country.  I honestly do.

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, BLS said:

Trump is a d1ck.  Period.  He's childish and vindictive.  I hate that about him.

He has to be.  A democrat nominee has the luxury of pretending to be civil because the media will go into the trenches and fight the dirty fight for him.  A republican nominee has to go into the trenches because there's no-one else going to do it.  A nominee like McCain or Romney can't win because they will try to fight fair when the other side fights dirty, which ultimately leads them into becoming apologists and that destroys republican voter's enthusiasm.

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, BLS said:

Trump is only a dîck to people who deserve it.

He is playing by their rules.

Reagan, Bush, McCain, and Romney were all treated the same way by the media and the left. But they just took it like a biotch. Except Reagan, he fought back, and caught a bullet for it. The only reason they worship the latter 3 now is because they are uniparty scum with a common enemy, Trump the outsider who can't be controlled by lobbyists and foreign nations and puts the American people over the status quo (power and money).

Trump calls them out on their bullshite and they can't stand it.

If they weren't so full of hatred 24/7 he wouldn't have to smack them down on the daily. If he got the same coverage Obama got he would be the most loved president of our lifetime.

Quit being such a poosay BLS.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 2

https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/522957-dont-believe-the-polls-trump-is-winning-bigly

We predict that President Trump is going to win the 2020 presidential election — and win big.

While the majority of the polls suggest that Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden is leading, or at best that it’s close, those polls suffer from at least three problems.

Interesting read.

36 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Nothing we haven't been saying here for years.  That isn't an official stance of The Hill.  It's the opinion of two contributors:

Jonathan Jakubowski is author of the newly-released book, “Bellwether Blues, A Conservative Awakening of the Millennial Soul.” He is also director of an award-winning startup business focused on sustainable packaging and is the executive chairman of the Wood County Republican Party. Follow him on Twitter at @jonjakubowski. Christos A. Makridis is a research professor with Arizona State University’s W. P. Carey School of Business, a senior adviser at Gallup and a non-resident fellow at Baylor University. Follow him at @camakridis.

On 10/23/2020 at 7:26 AM, Voltaire said:

Nice find Goggins. Also, nice find to the LA Times, a very thoughtful panel. This gives me a very positive feeling going in as I try to make sense of it all.

I turned on CNN after the debate just to see their take.  They had like 10 "undecided voters" on .  All said Biden won (big surprise) except two that said it was a tie.  I hope your link was authentic the problem is you have to wonder how much of this is real on either side when they poll "undecided" voters. 

42 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

I turned on CNN after the debate just to see their take.  They had like 10 "undecided voters" on .  All said Biden won (big surprise) except two that said it was a tie.  I hope your link was authentic the problem is you have to wonder how much of this is real on either side when they poll "undecided" voters. 

yeah, someone else here put up a zoom video from the LA Times I think that had undecided voters.  I watched about 25 minutes, no way they were undecided.  They almost completely said Trump won the debate.  

• Like 1

Who knows what to believe. I try to use different sources because I don't like being stuck in the cognitive dissonence silo. Both sides are reading the tea leaves and predicting victory. Somebody is in for a shock. Hopefully it's the Dems again.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Herbivore said:

yeah, someone else here put up a zoom video from the LA Times I think that had undecided voters.  I watched about 25 minutes, no way they were undecided.  They almost completely said Trump won the debate.  

Man I just hope it shakes out that way.  I am afraid with all the media piling on and the mail in B.S. he is going to have a hard time of it. 

6 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

Man I just hope it shakes out that way.  I am afraid with all the media piling on and the mail in B.S. he is going to have a hard time of it. 

I know you do Bill.  Me..not so much.  I won't be too put out either way though.  If he loses though, it won't be because of the media or the mail, it will be because people do not like the job he has done.  

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Grace Under Pressure said:

He got blindsided by Covid otherwise would have likely won easily. Probably could have handled it better, but people out there like the virus was Trump's fault :doh:

his response is his fault

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, Grace Under Pressure said:

He got blindsided by Covid otherwise would have likely won easily. Probably could have handled it better, but people out there like the virus was Trump's fault :doh:

First it was over 2 million were going to die. Nowhere near that number but somehow it's still a complete failure...meh.

It could have been 110K dead. Still they would have projected it as totally preventable and utter failure. Actually everything is a failure. Even victories are failures like when the economy was strong and blacks were gaining on employment.

12 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

I know you do Bill.  Me..not so much.  I won't be too put out either way though.  If he loses though, it won't be because of the media or the mail, it will be because people do not like the job he has done.  

Nah, his outcomes are stellar, but the media will refuse to report them, and will instead accentuate any negative aspect about him as they can....

No, the media have become complicity with a leftist agenda, and make every possible move to sway people to turn their back on traditional and conservative ideas

3 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

What would Joe or Hillary have done better ?

5 democrat governed states make up over 40% of so called covid deaths. What did THEY do wrong is the question hacks are to hacky to ask. 

3 minutes ago, drobeski said:

What would Joe or Hillary have done better ?

5 democrat governed states make up over 40% of so called covid deaths. What did THEY do wrong is the question hacks are to hacky to ask. 

They would have not closed the travel from China, according to their words, and we would have seen far higher initial infections that would have overwhelmed the health system, which would have taken months to unwind, further the initial spread would have consumed even more lives before people masked up etc...

Because anything Trump does must be opposed without thought, and avoiding hurt feelings is more important than lives for Democrats.

4 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

You talk politics, but you don't understand how things are set up to work in this country. I'm now sure you don't don't understand the roles of the president, the governors of the states and the city mayors of the US. 

You may want to want to do some research on things. Maybe ask a smart person for help on the topic.

7 minutes ago, RLLD said:

They would have not closed the travel from China, according to their words, and we would have seen far higher initial infections that would have overwhelmed the health system, which would have taken months to unwind, further the initial spread would have consumed even more lives before people masked up etc...

Because anything Trump does must be opposed without thought, and avoiding hurt feelings is more important than lives for Democrats.

This is so true the left needed to come up with a whole other plan with the help of the media to ignore all of what is out there on video and now suppress and deny it it ever occured.

Laura Ingrahms ratings are higher than Rachel Maddows. 

• Like 1

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Laura Ingrahms ratings are higher than Rachel Maddows. 

Smart > Not Smart

Unless you are a liberal....

On 10/24/2020 at 10:14 AM, riversco said:

He has to be.  A democrat nominee has the luxury of pretending to be civil because the media will go into the trenches and fight the dirty fight for him.  A republican nominee has to go into the trenches because there's no-one else going to do it.  A nominee like McCain or Romney can't win because they will try to fight fair when the other side fights dirty, which ultimately leads them into becoming apologists and that destroys republican voter's enthusiasm.

I don't have a problem with him going into the trenches. In fact I'd like to see more of it. He should have done so when the floyd riots were going on, for example.

The problem is, he doesn't "go into the trenches" in an adult manner. Like release a press release, have a press conference, address the nation on tv...

He chooses to do it by making snarky insults and ridiculous boasts on Twitter like a teenager.

I absolutely get why people hate him. He makes it very easy, and has since the 80's. Hell, his whole persona on the apprentice was "I'm an ass hole."

Now, when I hear people say stuff like "he's a white supremacist" I will call them on it and ask what basis they have to say such a thing.

But saying you hate him or he's a ? Fair enough, and I agree. Always have.

50 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I don't have a problem with him going into the trenches. In fact I'd like to see more of it. He should have done so when the floyd riots were going on, for example.

The problem is, he doesn't "go into the trenches" in an adult manner. Like release a press release, have a press conference, address the nation on tv...

He chooses to do it by making snarky insults and ridiculous boasts on Twitter like a teenager.

I absolutely get why people hate him. He makes it very easy, and has since the 80's. Hell, his whole persona on the apprentice was "I'm an ass hole."

Now, when I hear people say stuff like "he's a white supremacist" I will call them on it and ask what basis they have to say such a thing.

But saying you hate him or he's a ? Fair enough, and I agree. Always have.

I don't you get it.

The left freely makes snarky insults for decades.  People on the right must stand up to it and fire it back.  And no, it doesn't matter that Trump is an elected official.

I'm pretty sure we settled this issue in 2016 when he beat 15 other candidates and got elected. If people did not like it they had Jeb Bush or Rubio or so many others to pick from.  I don't know why this is even a discussion.  No-one in 2020 should criticize Trump for snark.

• Haha 1

7000 + Trump car rally in AZ over the weekend. 32 people showed up for Kamalasuckadick. Should be interesting here in AZ. 

45 minutes ago, riversco said:

I don't you get it.

The left freely makes snarky insults for decades.  People on the right must stand up to it and fire it back.  And no, it doesn't matter that Trump is an elected official.

I'm pretty sure we settled this issue in 2016 when he beat 15 other candidates and got elected. If people did not like it they had Jeb Bush or Rubio or so many others to pick from.  I don't know why this is even a discussion.  No-one in 2020 should criticize Trump for snark.

When you are a candidate, that's one thing. You are just one man among many.

When you are the president of the United States, it makes you look weak and childish to lower yourself to Twitter flame wars with random people. He has people to do that for him.

There are Trump rallies all over the country. There have been ones in and around here in Houston for the past 2 months. Just people getting together, bikes, trucks, convoys. Any of those are bigger than anything Biden has put together with himself present. There was one last week with about 100 plus cars down the road. I guess he could lose but the energy, never going to be anything like this ever again.

And then the real ones:

4 hours ago, shorepatrol said:

7000 + Trump car rally in AZ over the weekend. 32 people showed up for Kamalasuckadick. Should be interesting here in AZ. 

If I were in AZ and had known about the suckadick event of the Kamala rally, I'd have been a 33rd person to show up. That's not to say that I would vote for her, only that I would show up.

Obama accepted the presidential nomination at Mike High stadium in front of 80,000 people. After seeing that, and the energy the crowd had, I knew he was winning. 
I haven’t seen anything like that until this year with Trump. He’s drawing 30,000 people with not much notice, even outdoors and in not the most ideal weather. There is something happening right now that the polls aren’t capturing. 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Obama accepted the presidential nomination at Mike High stadium in front of 80,000 people. After seeing that, and the energy the crowd had, I knew he was winning. 
I haven’t seen anything like that until this year with Trump. He’s drawing 30,000 people with not much notice, even outdoors and in not the most ideal weather. There is something happening right now that the polls aren’t capturing. 

1) I hope you are right

2) Assuming you are right, the meltdown is going to be EPIC  🍿

• Like 2