Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Anyone grabbing ADP?

I'm not saying he's going to be a fantasy team centerpiece. He's going to be heavily game-script dependent. He may not last six games based on his recent injury history. But is he worth a draft pick, sure? I'd like to think that AD didn't sign with a team for the hope he was going to be the main early-down back, right?

I currently have him at #102 on the PPR Big Board at RB40. In other words, roughly the same place I have Marlon Mack, who is hurt now and likely stuck in a committee when he returns. I'm open to having my mind changed if he looks terrible this weekend. Are you? At RB40, it's nice to get three or four useful games out of a guy. I think he still has enough to do that.

I’m not going to change my opinion, but I’m here to say he did loook good.

I mean 5 plus yards per rush, is 5 plus yards per rush.

So I’ll give him this, great job tonight or last night A Peterson.

Thanks.

He's absolutely worth a draft spot late, even if you're not a fan or believe in him. If he performs well just one more time, his name value alone makes him a valuable bargaining chip in trades.

He went round 6 in a ppr draft today. Pretty big reach unless he holds up and dominates carries. It was his only reach too.

He will get a decent amount of TDS this year. I think your 4th rb its fine. 3 is too risky.

I took him in the 10th round of a non ppr league monday... this league has 12 teams and we play 2rb and 2 flex so running backs go early and often.

I like it, if he plays cool. if he sucks, well it was worth the try.

Lotta people dissing him in this thread. Anyone changing their minds, or consider him a one week wonder?

Have a lot of stock in him, since he was so cheap (RB cheapskate, admittedly). To me, he is a hold or sell high.

I think Thompson is a RB2 PPR everyweek, and AP is a RB2 non PPR every week, and a RB2/Flex in PPR

Agreed on Thompson, I would wait and see on AP. I traded for him last year when I was in a tight spot (thanks, in part, to Thompson going down), after he'd had I think two good games...those were his two good games of the season. He looked old and tired after that. I'd want more proof this year before I relied on him.

Agreed on Thompson, I would wait and see on AP. I traded for him last year when I was in a tight spot (thanks, in part, to Thompson going down), after he'd had I think two good games...those were his two good games of the season. He looked old and tired after that. I'd want more proof this year before I relied on him.

big difference though imo

Skins Oline is good, they should always be in position for a short TD at least

big difference though imo

Skins Oline is good, they should always be in position for a short TD at least

Well...they'll move the ball better, yeah. But I don't know that it'll translate to short TDs. Might just as easily translate to a 13 yard Thompson TD from farther out. Not saying you're wrong, just saying I'm glad I've got the one and don't have to rely on the other. :)

Well...they'll move the ball better, yeah. But I don't know that it'll translate to short TDs. Might just as easily translate to a 13 yard Thompson TD from farther out. Not saying you're wrong, just saying I'm glad I've got the one and don't have to rely on the other. :)

I have Thompson in 2 leagues, and took a flyer on AP in my 3rd, so I am happy with both

the way they were both used was flawless today

11 carries for 20 yards against the Colts.

They need to start Thompson and make Peterson a 4th quarter grinder when they are up.

So we are right back to last year with AP. Glad I avoided him if that's the case. And gladder I have Thompson.

So we are right back to last year with AP. Glad I avoided him if that's the case. And gladder I have Thompson.

I think ADP will disappear by mid season. He's got enough gas for spurts here and there.

I should have grabbed Connor but everyone was saying ADP could be a solid rb2

Adrian Peterson and Tiger Woods; they're BAAAACK!!!

Time to cue up "Return of the Mack".

That's it. I'm putting in a waiver claim for Marvin Harrison.

The man is a freak. Lotta naysayers early in this thread. So glad I nabbed him everywhere I could for nothing, and congrats to everyone else that did too......and here's hoping the old man can keep ballin' and not wear down. All Day Baby.........

:pointstosky:

Lol he’s has four games in non ppr that’s he didn’t even reach 11 points.

And has had three games he’s been worth a start.

I don’t see how anyone would truly trust starting him most weeks.

So many who do own him missed out this week I would bet m

Are you smokin' crack, Weeps?

reality is in a year, where people have lost Burkhead, Cook, Powell, Hyde, Fournette, Lynch, Ajayi, Freeman while others start Mccoy, Barber, Breida, Carson, Drake, Crowell, I am sure I am missing a few, but AP has been an absolutely solid RB2 and must start

I mean really after Gurley, Barkley, Gordon, Hunt, Zeke, Kamara, Connor, and Mccaffrey, who do you trust?

AP was the no 19 back this year in my PPR, thats solid RB2, and he will move into RB1 territory after this monster game

When the skins are comfortably ahead he is the man, playing from behind, not so much. Their remaining schedule isn't great for him, but he will still have his games.

Did you start him week 2. In non ppr he had five points.

How about week five and six 4 non ppr points week 5 and 9 week six. Did you start him then.

Week seven he had 10 non ppr points did you start him then, I bet you only started him week 1 and 3 and 8.

Mmm I bet I’m right many didn’t start him.

Thank you for the reply’s, I always appreciate them.

How about week five and six 4 non ppr points week 5 and 9 week six. Did you start him then.

Week seven he had 10 non ppr points did you start him then, I bet you only started him week 1 and 3 and 8.

I have started him every week in my PPR flex, except when they had a bye

I have Gordon as my RB1, and then the following guys have all had starts for me

Mack (now my RB2), AP, Chubb, Ekeler, Hines

going forwards I will be starting AP with the way the Skins D is playing

Just stop while you are behind on this one. He's a low end 1 or high end 2 right now and that is that.

Just stop while you are behind on this one. He's a low end 1 or high end 2 right now and that is that.

Know what I agree with you.

After reading your post I did some in depth looking into Peterson’s season.

I I’m wrong, he has put up rb2 numbers.

He’s had three really good games and a couple of bad ones, but after checking my numbers he’s a high rb2.

So I apologize to you all.

Also mr Football Guru congrats looks like you where indeed right about mr Peterson and I was wrong.

Hey thanks.

Know what I agree with you.

After reading your post I did some in depth looking into Peterson’s season.

I I’m wrong, he has put up rb2 numbers.

He’s had three really good games and a couple of bad ones, but after checking my numbers he’s a high rb2.

So I apologize to you all.

Also mr Football Guru congrats looks like you where indeed right about mr Peterson and I was wrong.

Hey thanks.

Now this I can appreciate :thumbsup:

We all know that he could fall apart at any given time at his age, but are just enjoying the ride. Heck, he's outscored McCaffery so far in non-ppr. Not bad for a free add....

He wasn't really free was he? Went 97th overall in my 8 team league. I mean not expensive by any means (drafted as a bench player and putting up starter quality numbers) but it's not a WW pick up like Kamara last year.

He wasn't really free was he? Went 97th overall in my 8 team league. I mean not expensive by any means (drafted as a bench player and putting up starter quality numbers) but it's not a WW pick up like Kamara last year.

I took him at 8.08 in my 12-team league (took Kamara as my 1.05).

Adrian has been nothing short of amazing, running with a chip on his shoulder. A lot of "experts" are eating a healthy serving of crow on All Day. He IS the Redskins' offense. On pace for 1686 total yards and 11 TDs. Truly remarkable.

Perhaps a bit of hyperbole, but when you get a RB1 in the 8-10th rounds in a 12-teamer....that is basically free, if not downright theft.

Alright, fellers.....it's been a good ride, but the party is over. Skins lost 3 starting o-linemen Sunday, so better move ADP ASAP.

I traded for him before the giants game. Now Scherff is done. Thats a huge problem. Sell maybe if you can.

Was able to move ADP for Deon Lewis before the trade deadline Thursday. Could lose out if All Day overcomes the o-line issues, but like my chances with the increased usage and upside Lewis brings.