Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Mah 11 yr old boy is in a kids fatnasty league! :pointstosky:

That sounds illegal.

I said fer not for

Is Will Arnett the commish?

I had to google him and still not that certain I know who he is or why you referenced him here :bench:

I'm sure no parents will cheat on behalf of their children. :thumbsdown:

My son did that, I gave him advice. Simple stuff like, don't be the guy who doesn't submit a lineup, check the waiver wire. He won 3 straight years.

Be careful though, he drafted 3 Ravens, watched every Ravens game all the way to the SB. Now he's a die hard Ravens fan.

My son did that, I gave him advice. Simple stuff like, don't be the guy who doesn't submit a lineup, check the waiver wire. He won 3 straight years.

Be careful though, he drafted 3 Ravens, watched every Ravens game all the way to the SB. Now he's a die hard Ravens fan.

I'm not worried about that, the dude seems to be a bigger Chiefs fan than I am.

Depending on how you interpret the thread title it sounds like it could be some sinister pedo ring.

"With the first pick in the draft the Washington DC Child Rapers select that little blond boy with the perty mouth"

That was fun. 12 boys in the league and all of them are probably between the ages of 10-13. The dad's stayed out of it for the most part, but at some point I just started updating the depth chart so the boys could look at that to choose their players. My son was probably the most prepared, but he also will sit through an entire Chiefs preseason game and not move so there's that. Michael Crabtree went second overall :doh:, and the third string RB from Seattle went in the second round :doh: but other than that the kids did pretty well. 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1 FLEX, 1K, 1D and he ended up with:

Russell Wilson

Phillys Rivers

Ezekial Elliott

Dalvin Cook

Joe Mixon

Alex Collins

Peyton Barber

Michael Thomas

Davante Adams

Golden Tate

Robby Anderson

Robert Woods

Jack Doyle

Trey Burton

Chris Boswell

Jacksonville

I used to have a 4 man league with 3 other kids from my neighborhood when I was around that age. Would get the stats from nfl primetime. Those were the days.

I used to have a 4 man league with 3 other kids from my neighborhood when I was around that age. Would get the stats from nfl primetime. Those were the days.

drafted a 16 team league with my bro when i was 8. Each managed 8 teams. First year doing FF. Full send

That was fun. 12 boys in the league and all of them are probably between the ages of 10-13. The dad's stayed out of it for the most part, but at some point I just started updating the depth chart so the boys could look at that to choose their players. My son was probably the most prepared, but he also will sit through an entire Chiefs preseason game and not move so there's that. Michael Crabtree went second overall :doh:, and the third string RB from Seattle went in the second round :doh: but other than that the kids did pretty well. 1QB, 2RB, 2WR, 1TE, 1 FLEX, 1K, 1D and he ended up with:

Russell Wilson

Phillys Rivers

Ezekial Elliott

Dalvin Cook

Joe Mixon

Alex Collins

Peyton Barber

Michael Thomas

Davante Adams

Golden Tate

Robby Anderson

Robert Woods

Jack Doyle

Trey Burton

Chris Boswell

Jacksonville

I smell championship!

I smell championship!

Yep, team is dialed up for the playoffs

Dude is in the championship game

Beat a 1 loss team last week who had been rolling with Barkley, Gurley and Connor leading the way. Now he'll end winning probably at least $100. Dude's gonna be hooked for life now.

I still think a kids fantasy league sounds creepy. You should get him into a football fantasy league.

I still think a kids fantasy league sounds creepy. You should get him into a football fantasy league.

And stop calling him Dude