Sign in to follow this  
montana

Who has passed your "eyes test" this preseason?

...guys you were on the fence with but after watching them, you're sold.

Royce Freeman, hes gonna be a stud. I almost got him rnd 4 in draft today but went 1 pick before.

• Like 1

Carlos Hyde he was kind of the forgotten man with all the Hype around all the other dudes in Cle, but he has looked good all preseason

• Like 1

Royce Freeman, hes gonna be a stud. I almost got him rnd 4 in draft today but went 1 pick before.

I thought you were going to take him in the 2nd

I thought you were going to take him in the 2nd

Changed my mind, calmed down from the hype. Took Dalvin then in rnd 3 needed a wr and took TY. Rnd 4 he got snapped up and I took Fitz.

Oddly enough, I landed Royce, Carson, & Hyde today. Hope you guys are right. LOL

Changed my mind, calmed down from the hype. Took Dalvin then in rnd 3 needed a wr and took TY. Rnd 4 he got snapped up and I took Fitz.

nothing wrong with Taking Dalvin ahead of Royce. and you got him later in the draft anyhow, so It is clear it was a good move for you.

congrats.

Oddly enough, I landed Royce, Carson, & Hyde today. Hope you guys are right. LOL

How many teams in your league and when did you get Royce?

I drafted Thurs and got Royce in the 4th. 10 team non ppr

Right on. Thank you! I draft this Thursday night in a 10 man, standard league. Each team has 2 keepers so I am hoping he lasts until our 3rd round (more like 5th) where I can snag him as a flex. I think he can turn out to be a solid RB2 this year and keeper worthy after the season.

Right on. Thank you! I draft this Thursday night in a 10 man, standard league. Each team has 2 keepers so I am hoping he lasts until our 3rd round (more like 5th) where I can snag him as a flex. I think he can turn out to be a solid RB2 this year and keeper worthy after the season.

I do also. In my mocks he ended up being my rb2 and I was decently comfortable with that. In my real draft I was fortunate enough to land a rb I didn't think would be there in the 2nd, so now he is my 3. My 4 is Hyde so I would consider myself "preseason rb rich"

I second this. He looks awesome.

How many teams in your league and when did you get Royce?

Got him in the 4th. 4.06 in 12 team.

DJ fell to me @ 6 (overall). Needless to say, I was surprised as hell.

Standard league & coming off injury...? Dunno. Don't care. LOL

John Kelly has to be the handcuff for Gurley right? Has anyone watched this kid? Why was he drafted so late and by the rams of all teams? Kid looks like a stud.

I thought there was a post like this. I'll disregard mine.

I like Peyton Barber, moving him up.

DJ, Fournette, McCaffery, Royce Freeman, Drake, Lynch, Hyde, Barber, Carson, and AP

Mixon, Henry, Indy RB's, Det RB's, Phi RB's failed and NE will be NE

McCaffrey, DJ Moore (not as a reach but definitely first rookie WR for me), Carson, Godwin. Barber also surprised.

Have DJ Moore and Freeman in every league as my WR4 and RB3.

Both have huge upside imo.

DJ, Fournette, McCaffery, Royce Freeman, Drake, Lynch, Hyde, Barber, Carson, and AP

Mixon, Henry, Indy RB's, Det RB's, Phi RB's failed and NE will be NE

People really sold on AP after a few vanilla carries in vanilla packages versus vanilla defenses?

Go back and watch the tape. He's running behind a FB on almost all of those carries. He might as well be running the wildcat. Not exactly sure how redskins plan to run their offense but I doubt they would want to run it thru AP. If the game dictates shotgun formation or if simply the redskins run a spread out west coast style offense, then AP will be worthless.

• Like 1

Marquise Goodwin

Actually ended up with him on all 4 teams I have drafted thus far, as well....becoming convinced because of this bored.

• Like 1

Actually ended up with him on all 4 teams I have drafted thus far, as well....becoming convinced because of this bored.

I had him last year and started him every week with good results at the end of the season once Jimmy G took over.

Flacco looks a little rejuvenated

I agree. Hope that Crabtree pick I made pays off

People really sold on AP after a few vanilla carries in vanilla packages versus vanilla defenses?

Go back and watch the tape. He's running behind a FB on almost all of those carries. He might as well be running the wildcat. Not exactly sure how redskins plan to run their offense but I doubt they would want to run it thru AP. If the game dictates shotgun formation or if simply the redskins run a spread out west coast style offense, then AP will be worthless.

Got to watch the tape on 10 or the 11. Most of the plays were ran in 2 TE single back sets. 3 times they moved someone in to play FB and one of the times it was Paul Richardson.. I saw good burst and he hit the hole hard. You're right Gruden runs a west coast scheme and some games AP will be useless. But they will still use him at the goal line so he might be saved by a TD. If AP gets 2 down work he will have value. Not saying draft him in the 6th round like I see some doing... But I wouldn't mind grabbing him as my 4th or 5th RB.

Have DJ Moore and Freeman in every league as my WR4 and RB3.

Both have huge upside imo.

Huge upside for Freeman in a PPR?

what rounds did you get him in

Huge upside for Freeman in a PPR?

Any RB with some talent who could earn a volume role is huge upside as an RB3.

Any RB with some talent who could earn a volume role is huge upside as an RB3.

I totally wanted him in my draft, but I couldn't afford him at the time. He has 79 receptions over 4 years at Oregon but college RB receiving stats aren't a good indication as to what will happen in the pros. I know he is not currently excelling in pass catching and blocking in his early time with Denver, but don't doubt he can be good, but the comment of him having HUGE upside as a current #3 RB would mean he better be catching passes in a PPR. I kept Booker from last year in hopes of getting Freeman, but maybe I will try to trade Booker to the Freeman owner if he will part with someone I could use as a decent backup.

what rounds did you get him in

latest 12 team....got him in the late 7th (80th pick)

Marquise Goodwin

The only cold water I have for this one is his concussion history. Well, that and his rising adp. If you can say his name in the 5th or 6th then it is probably still worth it. I hope he ends up being a good one for a whole season.