Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Explain property values to peenie

Wait a sec. I was going to check out the thread about property taxes but now I don't see it. What happened to it?

Wait a sec. I was going to check out the thread about property taxes but now I don't see it. What happened to it?

Some black chick stole it.

Which reminds me. Stupid black name I heard over the weekend. Sharhonda. Really?

And yet people continue wasting their time giving serious replies to her threads. :lol:

Some black chick stole it.

Which reminds me. Stupid black name I heard over the weekend. Sharhonda. Really?

Better than Kotex, I guess. :dunno:

And yet people continue wasting their time giving serious replies to her threads. :lol:

Shame on me. :(

peenie liked a post you made in Explain Property Taxes to Me

Today, 09:45 AM

Better than Kotex, I guess. :dunno:

I've only heard about white and red kotex? How do you get dark/black? Putting it in the wrong hole?

Peenie just told me the other day she doesn't delete stuff

It's true. Mike is just racist.

Actually, she told me the other day she deletes threads when she gets mad. That's her only recourse.

Peenie just told me the other day she doesn't delete stuff

You actually believe things that he says?

It's true. Mike is just racist.

Actually, she told me the other day she deletes threads when she gets mad. That's her only recourse.

Well then, like a lot of black people she seems to have an anger issue.

Property values 101. Send undesirables in to destroy a neighborhood, buy all the land cheap, wait for "gentrification".

white neighbors are good

:lol:

Northern Vike hurt my feelings.

Apparently, home flipping is big in Atlanta. Homes are bought for 80K and sold for 200K+.

I wish I understood why people sell their homes for so much less or don't just try to upgrade their own homes and sell them.

If you own the property outright and sell it for $80K it's all profit. If you buy the house for $80K, dump $100K into fixing it up and sell it for $200K you make $20K profit.

Much easier to take the $80K and not deal with renovation headaches. :dunno:

• Like 1

If you own the property outright and sell it for $80K it's all profit. If you buy the house for $80K, dump $100K into fixing it up and sell it for $200K you make $20K profit.

Much easier to take the $80K and not deal with renovation headaches. :dunno:

You didn't learn from the property tax thread huh?

Edit. By the time I posted this she had deleted her post. :lol:

• Like 1

It's because I realized I copied a particular city's data and not statewide data (for house flipping prices).

No matter, thanks for the info.

You all are good sports! (but not Northern Vike)

It's because I realized I copied a particular city's data and not statewide data (for house flipping prices).

No matter, thanks for the info.

You all are good sports! (but not Northern Vike)

Why don't you stop deleting your threads? I am not even going to bother posting in them anymore.

Look, if I am the one who created the thread then of course I have read what you've written, therefore the purpose of the thread has been served which is to educate ME, right?

It's like you guys are hoarders or something.

Why does the thread have to remain?

ORRR maybe people can learn that I am sensitive.

If I am being vulnerable don't make fun of me!

I don't like it!

Look, if I am the one who created the thread then of course I have read what you've written, therefore the purpose of the thread has been served which is to educate ME, right?

I don't like it!

Ah, the victim card!

Ah, the victim card!

I am not asking for pity but instead understanding.

You guys are guys and I am not a guy!

You guys hurt my feelings sometimes.

Sorry anyone hurt your feelings. I wouldn't take what anyone says here too seriously. Angry/mean people are probably venting something else in their lives.

She didn't. Did she? :doh:

therefore the purpose of the thread has been served which is to educate ME,

Because not everything is about YOU! You know thread deleting is frowned upon here yet you do it anyway. It's an insult to the rest of us. Others might want time to look at it. We don't go. Oh Peenie created a thread so let me drop everything and look at it. Get over yourself and stop with the deleting or stop creating threads.

I feel Peenie shouid be cut some slack. She's very polite and brings a different viewpoint. So she deletes some threads. We all have our pickadilloos

I feel Peenie shouid be cut some slack. She's very polite and brings a different viewpoint. So she deletes some threads. We all have our pickadilloos

I'm not saying she doesn't contribute. But this this type of attitude has to change. "Look, if I am the one who created the thread then of course I have read what you've written, therefore the purpose of the thread has been served which is to educate ME, right?"

She's been here long enough to know better. Time to get with the program. Stop with the deleting. It's time to grow up

What is this? The GC version of affirmative action? Overlook minimum competencies to gain diversity?

• Like 1

I don't like it!

No Peenie. You own your post. If you want to edit that post and remove all the content great. But the rest of the thread are other people responding for the benefit of the COMMUNITY, not just you. If you want personal responses send PM's or e-mail. But when you start a thread you're starting a communal thread and it should not be deleted. Sometimes there are valid topics and the discussion is good, but then you go and get rid of a lot of good discussion by deleting the thread. I've run message boards and never allowed the deletion of threads. I wish Mike wouldn't as well. I've also created threads on here in a drunken stupor that the next day I wish I hadn't, but I've never deleted those either.

Your deleting of threads using the reasoning that you got what you want is eerily reminiscent of black men who don't stay around after knocking you up. They got what they want so they leave.

What is this? The GC version of affirmative action? Overlook minimum competencies to gain diversity?

We all need some tuff love here and there.