Sign in to follow this  
Cruzer

Community think tank - ask away.

You guys really need to stop with this fiction crap and start asking important real world questions. Mysteries that after decades and even centuries have yet to be answered.

For example, lost track of the number of times I have asked this question to no avail:

How do blind people know when to stop wiping their ass?

They sniff the tp? :dunno:

• Like 1

Wow. It sounds like you have a very sensitive cornhole.

So, do you think you could tell, you know for example, the difference between say, a wet Pinky and a tongue?

You know, hypothetically.

Of course! Once again, I have barely any hair there. It's extremely sensitive. No one has ever put their tongue on it. Wow...

They sniff the tp? :dunno:

Oh great, then all these poor blind people be watching around with shiit on the tip of their nose.

Is patriotism the new witch hunt?

Of course! Once again, I have barely any hair there. It's extremely sensitive. No one has ever put their tongue on it. Wow...

By feel of toilet paper friction against skin. If it's too smooth you know to wipe again. There is a certain dryness that let's you know you've wiped enough. That's my assumption.

The reason no one has licked it is because you only wipe to a "certain" dryness. I suggest you wide until COMPLETE dryness next time.

:puke:

Oh great, then all these poor blind people be watching around with shiit on the tip of their nose.

Maybe that's why Stevie Wonder is crying about Global Warming. He says the world smells like shiit and no one wants to tell him that it's because there's crap on his nose.

Now this one I like.

But I'll bullshiit an answer for you anyway.

the Death Star was so large as to create its own gravitational force. As was stated early in the movie, it was somewhat skin to our standard sized Moon. The Moon itself is not zero gravity, just significantly lesser gravity.

Having said that, if that were true, you would think that when the Death Star expunged its garbage into space, there'd be parts of the Death Star covered in random crap like banana peels and used tampons and whatnot.

Which necessitated the first major script rewrite. Originally the screenplay said

"That's no moon! That's a ball of shiit!"

The Death Star is large enough for gravity is at least flimsily plausible, but in the most recent SW with the annoying chubby Asian girl they were also "bombing" regular old cruisers (or whatever they're called).

Kudos to the poster who brought this up. This is going to bug the sh1t out of me from now on whenever I watch any of these.

Why are their no fat aliens. They are always short and skinny. Are carbohydrates limited to Earth? Is that why they come here?

Why are their no fat aliens. They are always short and skinny. Are carbohydrates limited to Earth? Is that why they come here?

There were some heavy ones in Planet 51...

B.O.B. in "Monsters vs Aliens"...

There are probably many others...

There were some heavy ones in Planet 51...

B.O.B. in "Monsters vs Aliens"...

There are probably many others...

Not movie ones. The ones that steal farmers and give them anal probes.

Not movie ones. The ones that steal farmers and give them anal probes.

That is definitely a different niche... Is that something that could be found on the dark web?

Because all ribs are awesome.

Um, perhaps.......but if I wanted fall the bone meat, I'd make a roast.

The bone is flavor, gnawing on that is half the greatness.

That is definitely a different niche... Is that something that could be found on the dark web?

Probably. Also the Chinese may have gotten some from Hilary's server.

Um, perhaps.......but if I wanted fall the bone meat, I'd make a roast.

The bone is flavor, gnawing on that is half the greatness.

I total agree but stand by my statement that all ribs are awesome.

I total agree but stand by my statement that all ribs are awesome.

If I order ribs, and they send them fall the bone - they are going back.

If I order ribs, and they send them fall the bone - they are going back.

I support your right to be a rib snob. I'm a peanut butter snob. And a Mayo snob.

I support your right to be a rib snob. I'm a peanut butter snob. And a Mayo snob.

Ha, I concede there... I'm pretty casual and relaxed on peanut butter. I can do crunchy or smooth - any brand really too.

So, you've had a pinky in the ol' brownstar?

Goodfellas

So was Jimmy really going to whack Henry in Florida - and Karen later too?

Goodfellas

So was Jimmy really going to whack Henry in Florida - and Karen later too?

No doubt about it. Karen would have been whacked in that warehouse if she'd gone to look for a couple dresses.

No doubt about it. Karen would have been whacked in that warehouse if she'd gone to look for a couple dresses.

Yep. Jimmy wasn't going to give up any of that money.

jabba the hut down?

Ask Dalton Trumbo.

Ironically, my daughter dated a Trumbo for a couple of years. He's an actor in Hollywood now.

The reason no one has licked it is because you only wipe to a "certain" dryness. I suggest you wide until COMPLETE dryness next time.

:puke:

What are you, 8 years old? I'm not blind, I know when my rear is clean. As a matter of fact I use flushable wipes to clean my butt, not just dry tissue paper.

The same reason why there are no fat astronauts.

Ironically, my daughter dated a Trumbo for many years.

What are you, 8 years old? I'm not blind, I know when my rear is clean. As a matter of fact I use flushable wipes to clean my butt, not just dry tissue paper.

Some flushable wipes most likely WON'T break down in someone's septic system so you'll cause problems.

https://www.consumerreports.org/cro/news/2013/12/think-twice-about-flushing-wet-wipes/index.htm

Filthy Fernadez, on 29 Aug 2018 - 2:12 PM, said:

Some flushable wipes most likely WON'T break down in someone's septic system so you'll cause problems.

https://www.consumerreports.org/cro/news/2013/12/think-twice-about-flushing-wet-wipes/index.htm

That's good to know. I use both brands; Cottonelle and Charmin. I'll be sure to stick with Cottonelle.

(it comes in handy for when you're on your period)

That's good to know. I use both brands; Cottonelle and Charmin. I'll be sure to stick with Cottonelle.

(it comes in handy for when you're on your period)

Puked again.

With all the metrics, stats, charts, video.....that teams have - why in da fock do they still keep throwing the corner fade ball?

With all the metrics, stats, charts, video.....that teams have - why in da fock do they still keep throwing the corner fade ball?

It's considered a safe throw.

It's considered a safe throw.

I guess... it mostly seems like a throw away of a play.

Jason Garrett is the master of this madness. If his success rate is over 5% I'd be shocked.

You guys really need to stop with this fiction crap and start asking important real world questions. Mysteries that after decades and even centuries have yet to be answered.

For example, lost track of the number of times I have asked this question to no avail:

How do blind people know when to stop wiping their ass?

They sniff the paper after they wipe. When it stops smelling like chit they stop wiping.

Also, Ihavenofuckingclue

Also also, I see GOTEK beat me to it.

• Like 1