Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

So China hacked Hillary's private email server?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/29/clintons-emails-were-hacked-by-china-trump-says-in-tweet-appears-to-call-for-investigation.html

We know she had Special Access Programs on her private server and we also know several countries gained access to her server per the I.G. report (see https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/but-her-emails-youre-dang-right-her-emails/2018/06/19/e9198628-73e6-11e8-805c-4b67019fcfe4_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.27b7c2b07c05 ) Let's get a 30,000 foot view of this.

We all (those that know she's corrupt) thought she did this to hide her Pay for Play schemes but what if there was a more nefarious purpose. There's no doubt she'd sell her soul (if she had one) to the Devil for a dollar............... How much would that information be worth for access to it i.e. did she sell access to those programs to several countries?

How could they hack it? It was hidden in a closet under toilet paper and towels.

Damn chinks are like super smart.

POTUS is the worst magician ever...Hey Look over there, riiiiiiiiiiight now. Thank god he's performing in front of the most gullible audience ever.

POTUS is the worst magician ever...Hey Look over there, riiiiiiiiiiight now. Thank god he's performing in front of the most gullible audience ever.

What part of either of those links are incorrect? Hillary's server was accessed by foreign countries per the Obama appointed Inspector General's report.

Reading Is Fundamental.

good little sheep , now post a video, that'll show us

https://dailycaller.com/2018/08/27/china-hacked-clinton-server/

A Chinese-owned company penetrated former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s private server, according to sources briefed on the matter.
The company inserted code that forwarded copies of Clinton’s emails to the Chinese company in real time.
The Intelligence Community Inspector General warned of the problem, but the FBI subsequently failed to act, Texas Republican Rep. Louie Gohmert said during a July hearing.

So the Chinese had access to SAPs and were reading her emails in REAL TIME.

good little sheep , now post a video, that'll show us

I thought my analogy was pretty self explanatory, but i guess I overestimated your intelligence. Who would of thought that was possible.

Wait a tick. I thought it was some 400-pound dude sitting on his bed. That's what Trump said originally.

hahaha it's fake news that 19 different agencies all agreed it was the Russians.! They even tracked it down to individual fuccking buildings. But that's fake news hahaha! It's really the Chinese!

19 agencies! Haha there isnt even 19 agencies! Haha

what in the holy mother do the Russians have on this demented retard?

Did I say I didn't know why the Russians would hack our systems? I meant wouldn't! Did I say 400-pound guy? I meant Russians. No wait a minute I meant Chinese. Yeah that's it. Or maybe it was Michael Cohen!

Wait a tick. I thought it was some 400-pound dude sitting on his bed. That's what Trump said originally.

hahaha it's fake news that 19 different agencies all agreed it was the Russians.! They even tracked it down to individual fuccking buildings. But that's fake news hahaha! It's really the Chinese!

19 agencies! Haha there isnt even 19 agencies! Haha

what in the holy mother ###### do the Russians have on this demented retard?

Link? The NSA has previously identified OTHER hacks to a specific building but not the DNC hack. The NSA being the lone dissenter on the JIA (Joint Intelligence Anaylsis)

The DNC 'hack' Joint Intelligence Analysis? The 19 agencies that were reduced down to 3 and only a few Clapper's hand picked people (Strzok being one of them) from those agencies? The one that relied on Crowdstrike's assessment (Crowdstrike being one of the contractors working for Fusion GPS in the FBI's NSA data base illegal activities)?

Once again I place a turd on your false narrative. Switch channels from the View or CNN once awhile and read.

Did I say I didn't know why the Russians would hack our systems? I meant wouldn't! Did I say 400-pound guy? I meant Russians. No wait a minute I meant Chinese. Yeah that's it. Or maybe it was Michael Cohen!

do you think its trump making the Chinese hack claim ?

Seriously, you're completely focking nutso.

Bert do an intervention for you buddy here. The poor kids lost it bad.

I worry about the safety of those who come in proximity of this freak.

Seriously, we all should.

What's important here is she didn't mean to break the law. So that makes it okay.

What's important here is she didn't mean to break the law. So that makes it okay.

Exactly, and honestly, what difference at this point does it make?

Exactly, and honestly, what difference at this point does it make?

her accidental server was probably caused by some silly video.

the need and the motivations for an "insurance policy" are getting clearer by the day.

It's all about and has been all about hiding treason at the highest level.

Hopefully they all hang one day. Literally

• Like 1

the need and the motivations for an "insurance policy" are getting clearer by the day.

It's all about and has been all about hiding treason at the highest level.

Hopefully they all hang one day. Literally

They never thought she'd lose.

They didn't even hack in. They guessed her password. It was and still is XXXLButtPlug.

I kinda feel sorry for the Chinese. Can you imagine them having to read emails she sent to herself saying how wonderful she is? It would be like a Giants Fan thread. Then the spy cam on Bill. And all those purchases from Pants Suits R Us.

I kinda feel sorry for the Chinese. Can you imagine them having to read emails she sent to herself saying how wonderful she is? It would be like a Giants Fan thread. Then the spy cam on Bill. And all those purchases from Pants Suits R Us.

Probably a few sechs videos of her and Huma. #puketoo

No big deal. She didn't mean to set up a private server for highly classified government correspondence leaving her open to espionage.

We all (those that know she's corrupt) thought she did this to hide her Pay for Play schemes but what if there was a more nefarious purpose. There's no doubt she'd sell her soul (if she had one) to the Devil for a dollar............... How much would that information be worth for access to it i.e. did she sell access to those programs to several countries?

This right here is what I'm talking about when I say you'll find some crazy conspiracy theory. You're literally coming up with a conspiracy theory here and in 2 days you guys will state it as fact. It's so ridiculous.

This right here is what I'm talking about when I say you'll find some crazy conspiracy theory. You're literally coming up with a conspiracy theory here and in 2 days you guys will state it as fact. It's so ridiculous.

How about the FBI set up the Trump Tower meeting to frame Trump. I like this one.

2009 she becomes Secretary of State..........she began using that private server at that time.

https://www.techrepublic.com/article/hillary-clintons-infamous-email-server-6-things-you-need-to-know/

2010 Chinese government clears out CIA Operatives swiftly by execution, emprisonment, etc.......

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/05/20/world/asia/china-cia-spies-espionage.html

2013 Chinese Billionaire with ties to Chinese government gives Clinton Foundation $2,000,000

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/clinton-foundation-mcauliffe-donor-caught-up-in-chinese-cash-for-votes-scandal/2016/09/16/bfb3b8fc-7c13-11e6-ac8e-cf8e0dd91dc7_story.html?utm_term=.a8510f321699

Do you think it's possible that Hillary sold access to that data or was just so careless that the Chinese were able to hack it? Because they did gain access to it whether it was hacked or not.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/29/chinese-company-reportedly-hacked-clintons-server-got-copy-every-email-in-real-time.html

again, like trump Russia collusion?

This is a test

Do you think it's possible that Hillary sold access to that data or was just so careless that the Chinese were able to hack it? Because they did gain access to it whether it was hacked or not.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/08/29/chinese-company-reportedly-hacked-clintons-server-got-copy-every-email-in-real-time.html

I think that it's exponentially more plausible that the Chinese gained access to the server without her knowledge than it is that she sold the info to the Chinese. I think the odds of her selling it are so infinitesimally small that you sound like a conspiracy theory loon for even bringing it up. And I honestly believe that in your mind, it's already fact and you've decided that that's what happened.

again, like trump Russia collusion?

This is a test

What exactly is the question?

I think that it's exponentially more plausible that the Chinese gained access to the server without her knowledge than it is that she sold the info to the Chinese. I think the odds of her selling it are so infinitesimally small that you sound like a conspiracy theory loon for even bringing it up. And I honestly believe that in your mind, it's already fact and you've decided that that's what happened.

Would you put it past her to concoct a story to frame an innocent man by making him appear to be colluding with a foreign government? That's what has occurred and while you initially found it unbelievable, you now acknowledge it happened. Early in 2017 I called it based upon the evidence (or lack of it).

So now when we see evidence that they (the Chinese) accessed it combined with the huge donation of $2,000,000 to the CF.......I find it's plausible that she may have allowed them access. I wouldn't put it past her............but you can't conceive it given all the corruption we know about her?

What exactly is the question?

these things your calling conspiracy theories..

Same level as the trump colluded with Russia conspiracy? Lower level, higher level?